Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Can sneak into her home in the evening or if she is horny she may appear in you're room in the evening.
Also, sneaking into her room is only available if the marker is there, generally at dusk and early night. Remember to avoid the patrolling guard if you do.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Annabele is already pregnant (and had two children before) but Julia doesnt give me the mission to expand the barn. Am I missing something?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Interesting aside.
Frida has dire wolves, and they look like wolves, but the latest DNA testing of dire wolf remains says they are not wolves at all and are not related to them or any other current canine species in any way.
Their evolutionary paths parted millions of years ago and dire wolves evolved into a entirely different species.
It is suggested they be reclassified as Aenocyn Dirus rather than the present Canis Dirus.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
kinkhunter , the game does have a teleport system but you need to do the mainstory indeed.
yes the start is bit linair due Tinkerer was learning from nothing to making the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Interesting aside.
Frida has dire wolves, and they look like wolves, but the latest DNA testing of dire wolf remains says they are not wolves at all and are not related to them or any other current canine species in any way.
Their evolutionary paths parted millions of years ago and dire wolves evolved into a entirely different species.
It is suggested they be reclassified as Aenocyn Dirus rather than the present Canis Dirus.
While this is correct for real life this is a fantasy game & the Dire Wolves are obviously based on the fantasy interpretation. By that standard we should call out every game that still has a scaly t-rex with a fearsome roar, instead of a feathery one that sqauks.

These Dire Wolvs may have no connection to the real life animals.

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
So, I had a small break from the game, and I have a few questions:
1.What are the consequences of pregnancy?Does it give you another quest? Also, if I impregnate the inn's owner daughter, will it end my relationship with her.
2. Is there any list of quests that are currently in the game? I completed about 20 of them and the only one I still have left is the quest about treasure and temple.
3. I know that there is another companion except the dog, but where can I find it?
4. Where can I buy better equipment than the one from the start location?
5. Is it possible to pass by the two giants?

I will be grateful to anyone who will answer at least one of these questions ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
1.What are the consequences of pregnancy?Does it give you another quest? Also, if I impregnate the inn's owner daughter, will it end my relationship with her.
2. Is there any list of quests that are currently in the game? I completed about 20 of them and the only one I still have left is the quest about treasure and temple.
3. I know that there is another companion except the dog, but where can I find it?
4. Where can I buy better equipment than the one from the start location?
5. Is it possible to pass by the two giants?

I will be grateful to anyone who will answer at least one of these questions ;)
1. Some yes, some are necessary for the next step, some are only about fucks ;)
2. In game folder you have walkthroughs, all quest are mentionet there. Consult your procedure with walkthroughs so you don't miss nor fucked up something ;)
3. Imp, you get her for completing tasks for Erevi. And she brings you some quests and some fucks ;)
4. Its connected with story and some fucks ;)
5. Its also connected with story, there will be some quest and some fucks ;)

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
1. Some yes, some are necessary for the next step, some are only about fucks ;)
2. In game folder you have walkthroughs, all quest are mentionet there. Consult your procedure with walkthroughs so you don't miss nor fucked up something ;)
3. Imp, you get her for completing tasks for Erevi. And she brings you some quests and some fucks ;)
4. Its connected with story and some fucks ;)
5. Its also connected with story, there will be some quest and some fucks ;)
That wasn't really helpful XD

• Haha
Reactions: MadisonFreeman

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1.What are the consequences of pregnancy?Does it give you another quest? Also, if I impregnate the inn's owner daughter, will it end my relationship with her....
PhineasFlynn, already answered pretty much everything, I'll just add that getting women pregnant is the primary fetish in this game, you need to make babies to progress the story for many characters Some quests are locked behind having a certain number of babies.

For the Innkeepers daughter you need to make her pregnant to stop her getting married of to a Wine Merchant
Making babies doesn't end any relationships.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
All these years, and this game is still the best when it comes to having children and such! ! Your work is fantastic!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Quest List from the Discord because I think it is a handy list to have here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
I have a serious problem.

I did the "crown of sorcery quest"but my dog died, his hp is 0 and I can't heal him.
Does that mean I have to do the quest again without him, or is there a way to save him?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what is context of the NTR tag here ?
is it netorare (girls stolen), netorase (lettingo ther men fk em) ? or both

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what is context of the NTR tag here ?
is it netorare (girls stolen), netorase (lettingo ther men fk em) ? or both
There is some optional sharing.

A rape done by a Werewolf on 1 girl who thinks its u.

And MC himself takes other peoples girls.

Reactions: MikeOG

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I have a serious problem.

I did the "crown of sorcery quest"but my dog died, his hp is 0 and I can't heal him.
Does that mean I have to do the quest again without him, or is there a way to save him?
Resurrecting party members (including the dog) is tied to a "fight ends" step but some damage happens outside of a fight, and a few fights don't have a "fight ends" step (typically ending in a cutscene of some sort). It will return to life after your next fight.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes