DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thanks for all the answers Im gonna start playing it now, just was wondering if I need decensor patch and hotfix
Decenser Patch unlocks incest content for 2 Special Daughters (monster girls) & some other scenes that Patreon says no too.

Hotfix I beleive is to clean up some bugs that slipped through the cracks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinbii

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Decenser Patch unlocks incest content for 2 Special Daughters (monster girls) & some other scenes that Patreon says no too.

Hotfuc I beleive is to clean up some bugs that slipped through the cracks.
What are the other scenes that don’t involve the daughters?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
What are the other scenes that don’t involve the daughters?
There's an optional scene (you don't have to do it) where you witness bestiality. Possibly other scenes, not necessarily beasty, but I haven't come across any.

Without the decensor patch game progression is blocked after a certain point. The dev usually incorporates bug fixes in the next full update but until then you'll need the patches/fixes. There are some "bugs" which don't really impair gameplay which have been left in; they usually enable exploits if you can figure out how to use them that way.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Why does the succubus daughter lays an egg instead of dropping a baby? This really is a puzzling question since her mom who's a dark elf & the familiar who's a fellow demoness of different but closely related species gives birth to live young

Reactions: brewtiger

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why does the succubus daughter lays an egg instead of dropping a baby? This really is a puzzling question since her mom who's a dark elf & the familiar who's a fellow demoness of different but closely related species gives birth to live young
Because the "egg" is kinda like a crysalise for some very powerful being that needs extra time & magical empowerment to fully come into being.

But all should be revealed once that thing hatches.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I actually asked Tinkerer to confirm the ages of the characters a while back. She is 30.
By the way, by medieval standards (after all, the game takes place as if in the Middle Ages), it turns out that Victoria is already a MILF, ready to even move into the GILF stage. :)

ghouri123

Apr 4, 2023
So how do I get more loot chests through cheat mode? I activated it and I can only find the one in front of the stables and the one in the mayor's mansion. Where are the rest of them?

weebfreak

Oct 10, 2022
can someone help me, I'm on a mac and when i try to save it won't let me. the save button is white but when i press it it just wont save and make an error sound effect.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
So how do I get more loot chests through cheat mode? I activated it and I can only find the one in front of the stables and the one in the mayor's mansion. Where are the rest of them?
One by the sacred well to the north of the village and one in the tower of dread by the bedroom.
There are others in the game but they don't give all that much.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Once the red chests are looted they stay empty. They're intended to jumpstart things: cash to buy stuff right away, useful things, ingredients for potions, a few actual potions, etc.

Besides the ones TSSG59 mentioned there's one in the Witch's House (not accessible until after you retrieve the Chalice). The one in the Mayor's mansion is replaced by a new one once you become Mayor. There might be others but I haven't bothered to look for them.
- Some chests can disappear at certain story points, be sure to loot them before that happens. The first chest in the mansion does this. So does the one at the Witch's House when you remodel it for Liandra.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
List of Locations:
-In front of the Stable
-Inside Mayor's House (a new chest will appear replacing this 1st one after you become Mayor)
-Sacred Well
-Inside Witch's Hut (will disappear after re-furbishing it for Liandra)
-Erevi's room in Tower of Dread
-Family Farm (a new one will replace this 1st one after the family is slaughtered so use it the second u see it)

Reactions: Damagus01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can someone help me, I'm on a mac and when i try to save it won't let me. the save button is white but when i press it it just wont save and make an error sound effect.
Are u playing on Gamcore? Because that site is broken AF with its saves.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I reckon that MC's mum is gonna be revealed as Qetesh which would make MC a demi-god. Now some might say MC is too weak to be a demi-god but I beleive this actually fits with the fact his mother is a sex goddess, he isnt really built to be an epic hero like Hercules or Peseus, he is built to be a love machine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes