TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The only issue with Lewdspot that I have is the Mission description appears as a black screen. Apart from that it's the best running one so far.
I don't have that problem, it may be the browser you are using.
Bing, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Opera, all OK for me.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't have that problem, it may be the browser you are using.
Bing, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Opera, all OK for me.
I'm on Google on my Phone so that may he it. Animations also dont work. But EVERYTHING else is all good.

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm on Google on my Phone so that may he it. Animations also dont work. But EVERYTHING else is all good.
Animations vary according to which browser I'm using.
Brave and Firefox no issues, Opera subject to a lot of drag but hey play Ok eventually, Bing freezes some animations but others are OK, not playing on Chrome at the moment but can't recall any issues with animations.
One thing I have noticed on some browsers is a tendency for the game to spend a lot of time loading when moving to another area or when playing animations, saving before then reloading stops the delay. The bat breeder in the dungeon is one example, the mini game is crap first run through but reload and replay and it's fine.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Animations vary according to which browser I'm using.
Brave and Firefox no issues, Opera subject to a lot of drag but hey play Ok eventually, Bing freezes some animations but others are OK, not playing on Chrome at the moment but can't recall any issues with animations.
One thing I have noticed on some browsers is a tendency for the game to spend a lot of time loading when moving to another area or when playing animations, saving before then reloading stops the delay. The bat breeder in the dungeon is one example, the mini game is crap first run through but reload and replay and it's fine.
Varies on loading for me. Some days takes forever. Others its quick.

I always use the wall cheat for the bat mini game so I only have to win like 1 or 2 games on average.

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
where can i get sacred water?
Use agility potion or it's hit and miss.
Save before and reload if you fail the archery contest.
Save after every win.
Yes it's cheating but otherwise it takes forever to get the water and costs a small fortune in coin.
If you go for sex instead of water after three sessions you only need Elvin wine in exchange for water but that costs twice as much as wine at the store.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Use agility potion or it's hit and miss.
Save before and reload if you fail the archery contest.
Save after every win.
Yes it's cheating but otherwise it takes forever to get the water and costs a small fortune in coin.
If you go for sex instead of water after three sessions you only need Elvin wine in exchange for water but that costs twice as much as wine at the store.
Everything you said is right.

As a side note, I have the impression that the elf girl starts to miss a lot after you give her 2-3 bottles of Wine in a row, be it Normal or Elven.

The MC at some point is able to hit the 5 bottles without the Agility Potion, put I'm not sure if it is because you played the Archery Game a few times or because you have gained X levels; or a combination of both circumstances.

Is more efficient to choose sexual favors first, then you can exchange Elven Wine for Sacred Water

Normal Wine: 15 coins
Elven Wine: 30 coins
2 Elven Wines: 60 coins = killing 3 Goblins

Last edited:

frand75

Dec 15, 2023
Hello, can anyone help me ? I can't terminate de Festival lights quest. The lamps are installed in weirdwood (a suitable pond to remind her her home) and I can invite Caleah to go there (ask her out at the temple), but the quest is still active and there is no blue indicator... Thx.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
why i can't get the scene with Erevi's daughter in MC home and in waterfall? is that a random event like victoria visit to MC home? to the Dev,, please don't make a random scene again,, it is so exhausted and wasted time too much

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes