Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
As a side note, I have the impression that the elf girl starts to miss a lot after you give her 2-3 bottles of Wine in a row, be it Normal or Elven.

The MC at some point is able to hit the 5 bottles without the Agility Potion, put I'm not sure if it is because you played the Archery Game a few times or because you have gained X levels; or a combination of both circumstances.
The higher your Agility the less likely you miss on each shot, she tells you archery requires good Agility. But even good Agility can miss sometimes. ;) Agility goes up with level (not as fast as other Attributes, but still). Wine debuffs Agility and Elven Wine debuffs twice as much, click on them from the Item menu and it shows you that. So the more she chugs the drunker and less Agile she gets.
Is more efficient to choose sexual favors first, then you can exchange Elven Wine for Sacred Water
I get 3 Elven Wine and 13 regular for the first time I do the contest, give her the Elven Wine on the first three rounds, and go for the lewd acts on the first three wins before getting water on wins. By the end she's so smashed I consistently complete the lewd acts and also fill up on water (ten wins = 99 water) before I run out of wine to give her. After that you can use regular wine when you go for water refills (or more banging), and have probably leveled up to where your own Agility almost never misses anyway. Remember to pour out the wine she gives you or you'll be smashed as well!
Normal Wine: 15 coins
14 coins :)

TIP: Holding down a mouse button speeds through dialogue (everywhere, not just with Liandra) & cutscenes (like the archery contest), stopping when a choice menu pops up. Holding down ESC/ENT also speeds through but automatically picks a choice for you if a choice menu pops up, which may not be the one you want. I use a mouse pretty much exclusively.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Mareldo1989

Dec 26, 2019
I don't have that problem, it may be the browser you are using.
Bing, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Opera, all OK for me.
I using Firefox (on desktop) (becaue chrome had a year ago a long period where all ren`py games broke and dosnt work, so changing to Firefox) and the game was fine until the 3.0 test build where affection, horny and pregnancy start blaked out (affection is sincethe latest update again visable)

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Ye need Snowdeer Balls as well for the sex to happen.
The problem is I already gave the steaks without the snowdeer balls and now there is no option to give more steaks

Edit: nvm i fixed it. i left the hunting site and there was an option to do another date by talking to hilde.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it worth playing if all i'm interested in is femdom and netorare? (MC getting cucked)
Not really.

Theres some sharing & cucking but not alot, & it's all optional.

Apart from the the game is all about building a harem & getting girls pregnant (& no others cant beat u to that).

Reactions: Ftlvrck293

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Some cheat to run faster?
To move faster on game maps turn on "Always Dash" in the Options menu. If you want the game to run faster overall, that's a hardware issue (yours, the site/connection if you're playing online, or possibly both).

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019
it is a bug? after got caught by Victoria after putting moon flower pollen on her wine, i cant progress the quest further. She always show after mc touch her wine. I cant hide from her. The dialog is "a light plum wine. Victoria's favorite".

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes