DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
my gripe with your theory is the fact we need those 2 rooms for Quetesh and her daughter (an angel)
I asked for an Angel. Tinkerer said no. Also Qetesh dont need to be at the Temple. Shes a Goddess. She could have her own domain MC can visit IMO.

Also what goddess would restrict herself to an acolyte's room on Her OWN Temple?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where to i find the werewolf? for capture the werewolf quest. Any one know tell me..
Abandoned Farm. You go there as part of the Wine questline at you're Family Farm (its north if the Crossroads). You're find Plaguewolves, they work for the quest.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Poll feedback"

Hi!
I'm currently doing a bit of "house-keeping", basically just improving and tweaking some existing stuff. I started to think about the affection degradation system. Currently most girls start to lose affection for you once you've been away from home more than 5 days. Although in some cases it's tied to other thing like giving flowers (Annabelle) or product delivery (Luthien). After the grace period of 5 days they lose 2-5% affection (varies for certain characters) per day.
I haven't gotten much feedback on the system, other than some asking to be able to disable it, which makes me think it might be a little too intrucive. I don't want to get rid of the system because I don't want the girls to be completely brainwashed. I much prefer them to show some jealousy and "free will". But perhaps the grace period is a bit too short? What do you think?

1) Keep the current settings

2) Increase the grace period to 10 days

3) Increase the grace period to 15 days

Last News

Keep in mind its a patreon poll so votes here dont count :)
just letting people know what is up

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
How many quests do you guys have completed?
The game shows me 34 Main Quests and 120 Side Quests completed, which totals 154. While the walkthrough says there are 160 quests.
I have just finished the latest update.
There are a lot possibilities for the difference:

- You can only do one of "Acorns" and "Security," not both.
- "Mass For The Pious," quest #100, isn't a quest any more. The quest numbers were not changed when that happened, it would be a lot of work and risks borking a lot of player saves. ;)
- If you already have the pass to see the Witch when you encounter the guards, the quest "Check Point" never starts. This has no effect on gameplay and doesn't count as a failed quest.
- If you chose 'no cucking' during "Get Past Granny," the quest "Werewolf Hunt" never happens.
- There's several Side quests which can get missed without stalling things out. Example: If you didn't ask for sex with Vixenatrix after she announced her pregnancy, the quest "Bring The Lady A Gift" doesn't start. And if you stole the magic gem you are locked out from that quest entirely.

Reactions: Michael_MAN

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Great update as usual but I noticed that the cutscenes were a bit inaccurate at times. For instance, Hilde (even tho she was pregnant) didn't have a big belly during the scenes in the hot springs. Her preggo belly was only visible during the animations itself at that point but not on the pictures inbetween. Later on I had a similar issue with Frida but this time the other way around. She wasn't pregnant but during the 3some cutscenes together with Hilde in the hut, she was. But once again, only inbetween animations.

Pretty strange but oh well. Aside from that, I was satisfied as always.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
There are a lot possibilities for the difference:

- You can only do one of "Acorns" and "Security," not both.
- "Mass For The Pious," quest #100, isn't a quest any more. The quest numbers were not changed when that happened, it would be a lot of work and risks borking a lot of player saves. ;)
- If you already have the pass to see the Witch when you encounter the guards, the quest "Check Point" never starts. This has no effect on gameplay and doesn't count as a failed quest.
- If you chose 'no cucking' during "Get Past Granny," the quest "Werewolf Hunt" never happens.
- There's several Side quests which can get missed without stalling things out. Example: If you didn't ask for sex with Vixenatrix after she announced her pregnancy, the quest "Bring The Lady A Gift" doesn't start. And if you stole the magic gem you are locked out from that quest entirely.
Woah! Thanks for help.
So I didn't miss anything

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Woah! Thanks for help.
So I didn't miss anything
Well, you might have. Check Point, Mass For The Pious, Werewolf Hunt, and Acorns/Security are the four quests most frequently missing, and you're down six. The other two may be things you're not interested in pursuing, locked out due to in-game choices (see the example), or you didn't know you could do them.

The open portion of the Discord has an updated list of quests you can check against, you don't need to be a Patreon supporter to access it. Someone might have put the list here as well.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Mrssssy5
هذه هي المشكلة على الأرجح. ملف الحفظ الذي قمت بتنزيله يفتقد شيئًا ما. من الصعب معرفة ما إذا كان هذا شيئًا ماديًا أم شيئًا يجب عليك فعله. ومن الممكن أيضًا أن يكون هناك خطأ في ملف الحفظ. هل يمكنك نشره هنا حتى يتمكن أحد من الاطلاع عليه؟

[That is likely the problem. The save file you downloaded is missing something. It is hard to tell if it is a physical thing, or something you must do. It is also possible the save file has an error. Would you post it here, so someone can look at it?]

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
My theory for the Giantess Part 2 update (that I beleive is next on the docket) is that Birgitte will end up joining the Temple. My reasons:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, with Birgitte being a blonde bimbo who's even more shameless than the sisters but I wonder what's Siv's history

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So from what I gather this is how I recon children will be capped or not for these 3 ladies:

•Beth= 6 (with the exception of Victoria, all "village girls" are capped at 6 kids.)

•Birgitte= 6 (so far all Giant girls, Frida, Hilde & Maghda (ogres are often grouped with Giants) have been capped at 6. Dont see why Birgitte will be different.)

•Vixenatrix= Infinite (as a more monsterous female I recon she will have infinite births. Laying eggs that hatch into baby dragonlings. Like the Imp I would imagine once they mature after some days they will leave the nest for their own Dragon lairs).

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
•Vixenatrix= Infinite
In theory I agree with this, but dragons are very long-lived and it makes sense to me for them to have long pregnancies & "childhoods" as well. I picture the standard 20 days to lay an egg, another 20 for it to hatch, and 40 days to mature enough to set out on their own. (The MC might be asked to help the first one find their own spot, I have ideas on where that might be if so...) And also Vix wanting to get the young ones safely on their way before having another one. So more than a few would take a long time...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In theory I agree with this, but dragons are very long-lived and it makes sense to me for them to have long pregnancies & "childhoods" as well. I picture the standard 20 days to lay an egg, another 20 for it to hatch, and 40 days to mature enough to set out on their own. (The MC might be asked to help the first one find their own spot, I have ideas on where that might be if so...) And also Vix wanting to get the young ones safely on their way before having another one. So more than a few would take a long time...
Meh, I think the first one should become a companion, a dragon mount maybe (it could shape change into a horse) maybe a secret waifu.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Or it could be like how Dragon Age does it. Where they lay large batches of eggs & have hordes of dragonlings because the majority of them will not reach adulthood. Young dragons leave the nest, most will die, those that manage to gain a lair still have maturing to do, most will die. Only the toughest ones will reach Vix's stage.

At least that's how I imagined it when I wrote that down.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Meh, I think the first one should become a companion, a dragon mount maybe (it could shape change into a horse) maybe a secret waifu.
I'm okay with that idea, too. My primary concern with it is the MC would already be powerful by the time it became available and it would make him overpowered (or MORE overpowered).

I also think Vixenatrix (and dragons in general) are wary of inbreeding given how few they are, so wouldn't be too happy if her first offspring starts getting it on with the MC as well...

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Or it could be like how Dragon Age does it.
Goblins are pretty similar to that already, and the other girls are human or variations on them as far as childbearing (BB and Venomia excepted). I'd prefer a slightly different take for dragons. But however it's done will be fine with me. :)

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Once the next update is completed, Beth is in a new home and the dragon gives birth I'm done.
The dragon could thank MC for his services by giving him untold wealth.
Other than the final conclusion of the game I see no point in continuing the game from a personal point of view.
At the present rate I won't live long enough to see it finished so a couple of updates and I'll call it a day.
I've already played the game over a hundred times and loved it but there is a limit to mt patience and to how long I can continue to play.
Good luck to everyone else playing the game in the decades worth of updates to come. ;)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes