Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Sorry, I meant to respond to that directly, I guess it got lost in the shuffle.

One of the points I made responding to DomWolf, was meant for you too, which was that we seem to be using different definitions for Juvenile in the context of creatures like this within stories like these, in that I meant Juvenile to mean a fully developed body but underdeveloped mind/skills (on reflection Tween might have been a better choice of word), in terms of dragons that live thousands of years, anything under 300 might fall under this category (with 500-600 years maybe being young adult) (just pulling numbers out my ass).

With any long lived (intelligent) creature having a "childhood" lengthened proportional to the expected lifespan (aka elves under 100 in some books being classed as children despite being fully mature physically).
It's all good. Text-only communication can be hard. Lord knows I've failed a fair few times at it.

We do seem to be using the same word but meaning different things by it. :)

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Jenny is stuck on day 4 of pregnancy.
I bought her the present and I gave her the real and fake drink.
Did I miss something?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Jenny is stuck on day 4 of pregnancy.
I bought her the present and I gave her the real and fake drink.
Did I miss something?
what do you mean stuck on day 4?
you know a pregnancy in this game is 20 days for a human/elf (15 days for a goblin)

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
Bit of a dumb question but how do you get to cum inside Hilde ? Everytime I trigger the scene with her I only get to cum on her tits and nothing more my affection level with her is at 4 hearts some help would be appreciated

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bit of a dumb question but how do you get to cum inside Hilde ? Everytime I trigger the scene with her I only get to cum on her tits and nothing more my affection level with her is at 4 hearts some help would be appreciated
After completing the wedding have sex with her once at lake & once in the tent (complete "Mead") then a new event should activate in the camp. You're find Hilde standing by Danghdangh & Tahnk with boulders. Speak to trigger "Pickyuprock", use Potion of Giants Strength to lift the 3 rocks (make sure u have a Phallus G). From this point onward you can cum inside her.

Reactions: yusuro

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Everi'stowerhigherlevels.png
How many more stories will there be? I imagined that there'll be rooms converted for Everi's half-siblings birthed by her mom & Nergal's daughter who's probably the mc's maternal half-sister, her kids & much more

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3216831
How many more stories will there be? I imagined that there'll be rooms converted for Everi's half-siblings birthed by her mom & Nergal's daughter who's probably the mc's maternal half-sister, her kids & much more
I would have to assume it's the top of the tower where MC was made to retreive the Crown of Sorcery when he first met Erevi.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I would have to assume it's the top of the tower where MC was made to retreive the Crown of Sorcery when he first met Erevi.
I assumed MC was caged in the dungeon, where the bat breeder now is, when first captured.
I doubt it was at the top of the tower.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I assumed MC was caged in the dungeon, where the bat breeder now is, when first captured.
I doubt it was at the top of the tower.
He starts in the dungeon but the trap room I beleive is upstairs. It's where the Wizard hid away to survive the King's seige. It's also the only portion of the Tower MC hasnt returned to (unlike the Treasure Room in the Temple which gets converted into a Nursary).

It's where his throne is. That must be top of the tower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Atleast this is one 'peasant type' of game that hasnt been ruined by ai-cg.

I think the dev should def have used the chance for 'Annabelle/maid-cow' character to have multiple smaller tits instead of 2 big ones, go hard with the cow theme.
And now that there is a 'fox scene' with the half-sister, combining with MC's shapeshifting ability to fox-fuck her should def happen.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He starts in the dungeon but the trap room I beleive is upstairs. It's where the Wizard hid away to survive the King's seige. It's also the only portion of the Tower MC hasnt returned to (unlike the Treasure Room in the Temple which gets converted into a Nursary).

Why are penthouses so popular? it's fine if you have Elevators but alllll those stairs...[Groan]
No way the room at the top is the best place for a Throne room, Throne rooms should be far enough inside that they are well protected, but not so far in that visitors get the tramp through private areas... Remember Throne rooms are where you impress peasants with your majesty and dictate their lot. You do NOT want that rabble to far inside
Top floor should be the Archers Barracks/Lookout & Armoury/Storage or maybe some kind of astronomy lab.

Reactions: Mareldo1989

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Atleast this is one 'peasant type' of game that hasnt been ruined by ai-cg.

I think the dev should def have used the chance for 'Annabelle/maid-cow' character to have multiple smaller tits instead of 2 big ones, go hard with the cow theme.
And now that there is a 'fox scene' with the half-sister, combining with MC's shapeshifting ability to fox-fuck her should def happen.
If you mean the MC should shapeshift to a demi-human form, like a Werewolf or "Werefox"; that is possible. Turning a complete Fox, that probably won't happen.
In Mia's case, the "Wolf" didn't go past liking her. He turned Demi-human without starting penetration, and was chased out.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

Why are penthouses so popular? it's fine if you have Elevators but alllll those stairs...[Groan]
No way the room at the top is the best place for a Throne room, Throne rooms should be far enough inside that they are well protected, but not so far in that visitors get the tramp through private areas... Remember Throne rooms are where you impress peasants with your majesty and dictate their lot. You do NOT want that rabble to far inside
Top floor should be the Archers Barracks/Lookout & Armoury/Storage or maybe some kind of astronomy lab.
I think the room at the top is more a "Panic room" with supplies... that runned out. If the former Master of the Tower was a Sorcerer/Sorceress, it wouldn't have been difficult to move a chair.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think the room at the top is more a "Panic room" with supplies... that runned out. If the former Master of the Tower was a Sorcerer/Sorceress, it wouldn't have been difficult to move a chair.
Sure that would work too, after all if your tower is attacked that will be the last room you are pushed back too, I still think a Lab for studying the cosmos would be my top pick, having it laced with traps would to protect the secrets learned there, would easily double as the best place to make a last stand.

Reactions: Matiur13

Katztaust

Nov 23, 2022
Hi everyone, I have a problem... I don't know how to install update only 3.15 -> 3.21. Please can someone help me? Thank you!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah but evil Lord/wizard types always prefer grandeur over everything. Dude probably wanted to look over his domain & feel like a god lol.

Although it could be a panic room as well, as Matiur13 pointed out. But I do beleive that this space is upstairs as there is no sign of this area anywhere else in the Tower. Whatever its use was I feel this could easily be converted into a new space like at the Temple.

Reactions: Matiur13
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes