Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Abandoned Farm. You go there as part of the Wine questline at you're Family Farm (its north if the Crossroads). You're find Plaguewolves, they work for the quest.
I try to capture the werewolf using magic - Stun, witcher and attack.. But werewolfs are dead.. Not captured.. Why? It cause any bug available in this quest?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I try to capture the werewolf using magic - Stun, witcher and attack.. But werewolfs are dead.. Not captured.. Why? It cause any bug available in this quest?
Equip, tranquiliser, attack.
Have any companions guard unless also equipped with tranquiliser.
Save before entering the area.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
the book says she is 20 days
The game code allows her to get pregnant, but Tinkerer hasn't created any gameplay content for it yet. He has confirmed he will, but there's no timeframe for it yet.

Hilde was the same way until the latest update, which added pregnancy content for her. Vixenatrix can announce her pregnancy but nothing further (she is also getting more pregnancy content at some point).

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
when next update?
No info yet, but a few months. The dev is HIGHLY reliable, about 3 updates a year, and the last one was earlier this month. He does virtually everything himself (a QC guy before giving high-tier supporters early/bug-hunting access, and IIRC someone else who assists with animations), and has a family plus full-time job in addition to making the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
BOGprofile.png
So who are we short of? Well I can think of a number of them & why did I mention Sequinoa's relative? Well she has 1 of the least sex scenes & not many quests are about her. I used the word relative here is because she can either be her mom or a long lost daughter fathered by the pygmy goblin chief. Finally, I know I mentioned most of these a number of times but I believe there's a need to about these are the girls short of but worth putting them inside:

1. Birgitte - The blonde bimbo from the giant tribe
2. Siv - The other blonde giantess, probably Birgitte's mom or older sister from what Frida says she's great at babysitting
3. Vexina's hybrid daughter - Might be a great addition for unknown reasons
4. Maghda's full-blooded daughter fathered by Dolf - Given how he used to be her mate so it might be possible
5. Dwarven girl - There's a rumor going on that Tinkerer wants to include her into the game
6. Werewolf girl - Most probably a plague wolf
7. Baker's wife - Given how the rest of the ladies in Weirdtown became the MC's fuckbuddies, she also deserves a chance too
8. Adaobi's daughter - Seeing how she wants to keep breeding with the MC & a stranger "changed her life" in her history

That's all I can think about so who else can you come up with?

• Red Heart
Reactions: caspian90
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes