M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 3222376
So who are we short of? Well I can think of a number of them & why did I mention Sequinoa's relative? Well she has 1 of the least sex scenes & not many quests are about her. I used the word relative here is because she can either be her mom or a long lost daughter fathered by the pygmy goblin chief. Finally, I know I mentioned most of these a number of times but I believe there's a need to about these are the girls short of but worth putting them inside:

1. Birgitte - The blonde bimbo from the giant tribe
2. Siv - The other blonde giantess, probably Birgitte's mom or older sister from what Frida says she's great at babysitting
3. Vexina's hybrid daughter - Might be a great addition for unknown reasons
4. Maghda's full-blooded daughter fathered by Dolf - Given how he used to be her mate so it might be possible
5. Dwarven girl - There's a rumor going on that Tinkerer wants to include her into the game
6. Werewolf girl - Most probably a plague wolf
7. Baker's wife - Given how the rest of the ladies in Weirdtown became the MC's fuckbuddies, she also deserves a chance too
8. Adaobi's daughter - Seeing how she wants to keep breeding with the MC & a stranger "changed her life" in her history

That's all I can think about so who else can you come up with?
1) she is coming
2) doubt we will see her
3) Dont think we get a dragondaughter. Tinkerer wanted to make that a small update.
4) Dont know how far you are but Dolf is already out of the picture so dont think its happening
5) that is 99.99% coming due Tinkerer want to make one
6) very low chance. so far never seen Tinkerer discussing it as option
7) who would she be ? due the baker girl already got content (the hobbit girl)
8) can you remind me who she is , keep forgetting :D

Reactions: Shinbii

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
4) Dont know how far you are but Dolf is already out of the picture so dont think its happening
4) Dolf have been her mate for sometime way before meeting the MC
7) I meant to say the miller's wife

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Rpgm games are never really clear. Is there a best gear set in this game? Im unsure how often speed affects you so idk if the heavy weapons are worth it. Same with the shield, is it just flat damage reduction or does magic/poison seep through? I searched before and read spear + shield was a good combo but im unsure how long to keep that.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Rpgm games are never really clear. Is there a best gear set in this game? Im unsure how often speed affects you so idk if the heavy weapons are worth it. Same with the shield, is it just flat damage reduction or does magic/poison seep through? I searched before and read spear + shield was a good combo but im unsure how long to keep that.
Different weapons have different results, depending on the foe.
None of which matters once you have full armour and a double handed weapon because you can kill just about anything easily especially if you have a giant strength potion.
I go for the highest strike and defence capability available to the MC at any point in the game.
It allows a more rapid rise in level and I even prioritise hunting down victims over progressing the quests, that way the latter part of the game is much easier.
Giant strength, energy potions and you can spend days wiping out anything in your path, increasing your level and wealth.
Build up your armoury, save, equip, save (in a different slot), fight, reload and try another weapon, it's the best way to discover each weapons capability against each foe.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Different weapons have different results, depending on the foe.
None of which matters once you have full armour and a double handed weapon because you can kill just about anything easily especially if you have a giant strength potion.
I go for the highest strike and defence capability available to the MC at any point in the game.
It allows a more rapid rise in level and I even prioritise hunting down victims over progressing the quests, that way the latter part of the game is much easier.
Giant strength, energy potions and you can spend days wiping out anything in your path, increasing your level and wealth.
Build up your armoury, save, equip, save (in a different slot), fight, reload and try another weapon, it's the best way to discover each weapons capability against each foe.
Hmm I always like balanced... but I suppose it could be fun to just wear tanky armor and a sword and smash through things as well lol. most enemies are too fast for me to get the 1st hit in so smashing them sounds more fun anyway.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
7. Baker's wife - Given how the rest of the ladies in Weirdtown became the MC's fuckbuddies, she also deserves a chance too
8. Adaobi's daughter - Seeing how she wants to keep breeding with the MC & a stranger "changed her life" in her history
8) can you remind me who she is , keep forgetting
7. aka "The Millers Wife" and I absolutley agree... At very least she needs to get grateful for all the times we pay to rebuild her house..... Sooooooo many times !!!!! :devilish:
8. Adoabi is the Dark skinned Vampire (aka the hottest one :p), the mage who gives blood potions. +1+1+1+1+1..... we need more dark meat!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hmm I always like balanced... but I suppose it could be fun to just wear tanky armor and a sword and smash through things as well lol. most enemies are too fast for me to get the 1st hit in so smashing them sounds more fun anyway.
I like striking first and don't upgrade to slower weapons & heavier armor until base Agility is higher. Start with sword/cloth/helmet (free shield in the spider cave); switch to axe around lvl 10; switch to chain ~15; closed helmet ~20; and plate ~25. Pretty much never use the 2-H Sword or Great Axe, I like the shield's +1 Defense. :p

There is no "best" kitting out, every combo has its own pros and cons. Use what you like as long as you have at least a helmet, body armor, and a weapon. Except the pickaxe, that thing's a last resort weapon. :)

There's a few weapon/armor types I'd like to see added:
- Mace +3ATK, +0SPD, 300 coins
- Polearm +4ATK, +2SPD (long reach), 500 coins, no shield (halberd, glaive, naginata, ranseur, etc.)
- Morningstar +3ATK, +0SPD, target is -5% to Evade, 400 coins (the dwarf bandit has one)
- Large Shield +2DEF, -1SPD, 350 coins

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
8. Adoabi is the Dark skinned Vampire (aka the hottest one :p), the mage who gives blood potions. +1+1+1+1+1..... we need more dark meat!! :D
She mentioned that she was matchmade to someone way before she became a vampire when she was a princess so my theory is after her marriage, her duty was to birth kids for her husband & he taught her magic. Why this might not happen? So I hope there'll be a quest where the MC has to accompany her to a grave to dig up her daughter's remains after she found a spell that can reanimate the dead. Who knows? Maybe turn her into something like a Frankenstein's monster

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She mentioned that she was matchmade to someone way before she became a vampire when she was a princess so my theory is after her marriage, her duty was to birth kids for her husband & he taught her magic. Why this might not happen? So I hope there'll be a quest where the MC has to accompany her to a grave to dig up her daughter's remains after she found a spell that can reanimate the dead. Who knows? Maybe turn her into something like a Frankenstein's monster
There are also ways to include her as a mage (who has learned life extending magic) she could be Adoabi's daughter but also play the role of a MILF, could make for nice dialogue.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I beleive the person she met that changed her life was in fact the Master. In the same way that Reanna never names the man she lost a fight too or how Zsofia seduced the wrong guy.

It's pretty clear they mean the Master. The Master is the guy.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
At least for PQ, Defense doesn't straight subtract damage from a hit. Rather Attack and Defense scores are compared, with actual damage a range based on the comparison results. An Attack score less than the Defense score will still score some damage on a hit. Unless Defense is ridiculously high (see the 3rd Shakala fight), and even then a hit that does zero damage will still carry any effects on the weapon (a poisoned weapon hit in the 3rd Shakala fight still poisons her despite 0 damage).

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I beleive the person she met that changed her life was in fact the Master. In the same way that Reanna never names the man she lost a fight too or how Zsofia seduced the wrong guy.

It's pretty clear they mean the Master. The Master is the guy.
Well that doesn't explain the reason why the profile says she's a mage or why she loves breeding unlike the other 2 vampires. So she might have a daughter before encountering him when she was living the life of a privileged princess

• Thinking Face

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well that doesn't explain the reason why the profile says she's a mage or why she loves breeding unlike the other 2 vampires. So she might have a daughter before encountering him when she was living the life of a privileged princess
She has lived for over 200 years. We know this because she was imprisoned for 200 years. In the time BEFORE then while part of Master's harem she most likley harnessed the dark arts. She is the more scientific/academic of the 3 vampires, preferring to harness power. That's why she is a Mage, because she was free to learn magic as an immortal undead. In fact it was this promise of being able to learn what she wants, with no fear of age, time or social expectations that made her accept the Master's "gift" to be a vampire.

Her obsession with having a baby is again linked to both her being undead & her academic desire. She is absolutely bewildered & excited that MC was able to defy the natural laws (further) by getting them pregnant. Also if you are a female who is over 200 years old & you know you cant have a baby that would suck for some women. At some point she may have wanted to be a mother but she had to accept she cant. So when MC makes it true... well she jumps at it. Also shes not alone in wanting to breed, Zsofia is OVERJOYED at the thought she is/could be a mother. It's only Reanna who is against it at first.

If they had a child I would prefer she be some kind of hybrid of all 3 vampires. Perhaps some tragic births leading up to some blood magic where Adaobi creates a baby that is daughter of all 3. I have a concept in mind of anyone wants to read it, could be a fun story arc I think.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
She has lived for over 200 years. We know this because she was imprisoned for 200 years. In the time BEFORE then while part of Master's harem she most likley harnessed the dark arts. She is the more scientific/academic of the 3 vampires, preferring to harness power. That's why she is a Mage, because she was free to learn magic as an immortal undead. In fact it was this promise of being able to learn what she wants, with no fear of age, time or social expectations that made her accept the Master's "gift" to be a vampire.

Her obsession with having a baby is again linked to both her being undead & her academic desire. She is absolutely bewildered & excited that MC was able to defy the natural laws (further) by getting them pregnant. Also if you are a female who is over 200 years old & you know you cant have a baby that would suck for some women. At some point she may have wanted to be a mother but she had to accept she cant. So when MC makes it true... well she jumps at it. Also shes not alone in wanting to breed, Zsofia is OVERJOYED at the thought she is/could be a mother. It's only Reanna who is against it at first.

If they had a child I would prefer she be some kind of hybrid of all 3 vampires. Perhaps some tragic births leading up to some blood magic where Adaobi creates a baby that is daughter of all 3. I have a concept in mind of anyone wants to read it, could be a fun story arc I think.
Something like black girl with red hair and asian eyes?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Something like black girl with red hair and asian eyes?
Kinda yeah. I would also imagine she would have personality traits similiar to all 3 mothers. Smart, academic, clinical & magically inclined like Adaobi. Brash, hot-headed, loves a good fight, like Reanna. And she could be seductive, cheeky, a lil spoiled, like Zsofia :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Kinda yeah. I would also imagine she would have personality traits similiar to all 3 mothers. Smart, academic, clinical & magically inclined like Adaobi. Brash, hot-headed, loves a good fight, like Reanna. And she could be seductive, cheeky, a lil spoiled, like Zsofia :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order words, this daughter of hers you came up with is a clone of the 3 vampires born without being fathered by the mc or any other Male at all

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In order words, this daughter of hers you came up with is a clone of the 3 vampires born without being fathered by the mc or any other Male at all
Well no. The full version is that, because Dhampirs seem to be rare (seeing as so far all children are Gargoyles), the 3 mothers would have a "failed" birth. They each birth a daughter who dosent make it because of complications. Adaobi would get more frustrated with each complication. After the 3rd one she takes MC to do some deep research & quest to fix the problem. They use the calcified remains of the 3 & do a blood ritual that creates a single daughter who has 3 mothers. That way MC can have a DhampirDaughter, all 3 vamps are a mum & no one can complain that their favorite vamp was neglected.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to get Frida's scene from Hilda and the necessary giant potion I have.

Where can I get a barrel of honey and a costume for Hilda?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes