DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how to get Frida's scene from Hilda and the necessary giant potion I have.

Where can I get a barrel of honey and a costume for Hilda?
Which Frida scene? Theres 2 new scenes with Frida? Do you mean the 3some? You must help Hilde become chief then she will help you.

No barrel just buy honey from Goblin shaman, collect it from wild bee hives or harvest from you're farm if you have set it up. Unless you mean a barrel of Mead in which case you need Honey, Potatos & Wood, make it at a cooking station. Costume will be at the Taylor's shop when she asks for it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a cheat for affection? After a while, it's almost annoying to keep up the affection.
Click on this in Weirdwood to disable Affection drop.
20240102_110932.jpg

You're know its activated when it looks like this.
20240102_110957.jpg

The only girl who will be unaffected by the Affection cheat is Obeah (black goblin) because she has a repeatable side quest linked to her affection hitting zero.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Click on this in Weirdwood to disable Affection drop.
View attachment 3225826

You're know its activated when it looks like this.
View attachment 3225827

The only girl who will be unaffected by the Affection cheat is Obeah (black goblin) because she has a repeatable side quest linked to her affection hitting zero.
Am I the only one who doesn't like this kind of secret cheat? I'm talking about hiding it in the environment like this, I can't tell you how many times I've activated it accidentally because I click everything (I have the memory of a goldfish, I see something different so I click it, then again the next day and on and on......).

It's weird because I do love secrets, but this is implemented in a way that means it's only useful if you already know about it, it either needs some kind of message that lets people know they have discovered something, or it needs to be locked behind a tougher sequence to stop accidental activation. (like clicking three things in a particular sequence)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't like this kind of secret cheat? I'm talking about hiding it in the environment like this, I can't tell you how many times I've activated it accidentally because I click everything (I have the memory of a goldfish, I see something different so I click it, then again the next day and on and on......).

It's weird because I do love secrets, but this is implemented in a way that means it's only useful if you already know about it, it either needs some kind of message that lets people know they have discovered something, or it needs to be locked behind a tougher sequence to stop accidental activation. (like clicking three things in a particular sequence)
It does have a message tho? It pops up to ask you if you really wanna turn it on. Unless you click that fast?

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Game-locking bug on QUEST: Man Cave
Marcus says the line shown and then walks to the LEFT of the player's sprite. He stands there. He says nothing. Player sprite can turn all 4 directions, but clicking and hitting ENTER does nothing. Player sprite cannot move and the game is locked up. SAVE FILE attached - slot 8
Screenshot at night:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Game-locking bug on QUEST: Man Cave
Marcus says the line shown and then walks to the LEFT of the player's sprite. He stands there. He says nothing. Player sprite can turn all 4 directions, but clicking and hitting ENTER does nothing. Player sprite cannot move and the game is locked up. SAVE FILE attached - slot 8
Screenshot at night:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It appears to be an issue with the re-mapping of the location. You see the bridge area never used to be as wide as it was, so when MC stood there the animation played fine. Now you have to stand right next to Marcus & (if you have companions) line it up so they are not in his way (or just not have them when you arrive for this). Its an oversight from the dev giving this region a graphical make-over :(

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

Cheatmode for chests and the BB Affection cheat are widely known. The Affection Decay cheat less so and you have to confirm turning it on. None have stars/twinkles on the maps.

There's actually a FOURTH "cheat" which isn't marked. I found it by pure chance on, like, the second day of playing PQ when I was just exploring maps and clicking on random stuff. But it's a devtool rather than a true cheat. You're warned using it could bork gameplay, and have to actively turn it on like with the Affection cheat. No, I'm not saying where it is or what it does.

Last edited:

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
It appears to be an issue with the re-mapping of the location. You see the bridge area never used to be as wide as it was, so when MC stood there the animation played fine. Now you have to stand right next to Marcus & (if you have companions) line it up so they are not in his way (or just not have them when you arrive for this). Its an oversight from the dev giving this region a graphical make-over :(
i haven't even been able to activate "man cave" quest

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Cheatmode for chests and the BB Affection cheat are unmarked but widely known. The Affection Decay cheat less so and you have to confirm turning it on. None have stars/twinkles on the maps.

There's actually a FOURTH "cheat" which isn't marked. I found it by pure chance on, like, the second day of playing PQ when I was just exploring maps and clicking on random stuff. But it's a devtool rather than a true cheat. You're warned using it could bork gameplay, and have to actively turn it on like with the Affection cheat. No, I'm not saying where it is or what it does.
I know what you're talking about ;)

Reactions: Damagus01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i haven't even been able to activate "man cave" quest
Buy all 3 Sex Frames, Pay for Better food & living conditions, raise Affection to max, buy Blue Outfit for Succubus & complete "Domestic Issues" with all this done the MC should bring it up next time u succeed at the orgasm mini-game & put the BB back.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I have tried clicking on Marcus, on the Troll, and on any other spot than where MC is shown in that image. None of them respond. Only when clicking on the right side of the sofa does it seem to trigger the dialogue.

OOOOOHHHH.... So move so that the companions are not blocking him? Got it.

Tried that. Same result - it locked me out.

SOLUTION: Park the dog at the spot on the left. Dump the demon companion in the castle bedroom, then return. IT WORKS now.

So - if anyone has this problem again with the MAN CAVE quest locking up on the bridge, the trick right now is to leave your companions somewhere, then talk to the sofa.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Buy all 3 Sex Frames, Pay for Better food & living conditions, raise Affection to max, buy Blue Outfit for Succubus & complete "Domestic Issues" with all this done the MC should bring it up next time u succeed at the orgasm mini-game & put the BB back.
Speaking of the orgasm Mini-game... the music does not start until 5 seconds into it. That means if the player waits for the music to start, they lose the minigame. If the DEV Tinkerer could fix that audio clip timing, it would make it more cohesive.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Speaking of the orgasm Mini-game... the music does not start until 5 seconds into it. That means if the player waits for the music to start, they lose the minigame. If the DEV Tinkerer could fix that audio clip timing, it would make it more cohesive.
That's a loading issue, breed the bat breeder twice in succession and the second time the music starts immediately.
Stay in the tower and keep visiting the breeder and the music starts as it should, leave the tower and return and the problem you mention starts again.

tighttwatd

Nov 23, 2020
Help needed: MC impregnated Gwynneth, and agreed to pay alimony. Her house is now able to be entered, but she is not in the home and I cannot find her anywhere? Any advice on where to find her? Looking to start "Purchase a Crib" Quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Cheatmode for chests and the BB Affection cheat are widely known....
Whats your point? I obviously know about it too so is it a case of "who cares as long as me and my buddies know... New players can come beg us for our wisdom??" How many times have you HAD to tell randoms about it?? I generally don't bring it up but I've seen a lot of posts that do.

My point is IMO those "secrets" should either be clearer or more obscure. This is a very minor niggle, but it's worth a mention as information about "secrets" the player is expected to use should be discoverable within the game. While "real" secrets should be harder to activate by accident (click 5 times to activate type of thing)

Making it clearer doesn't need to be a clumsy lump of text, it could be an in-game riddle scrawled on a wall, overhearing random villagers talking about rumors or maybe certain bookshelves could reveal tomes of hidden knowledge to those who search.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Well that doesn't explain the reason why the profile says she's a mage or why she loves breeding unlike the other 2 vampires. So she might have a daughter before encountering him when she was living the life of a privileged princess
All 3 vampires love sex, Adoabi might have a breeding/pregnancy fetish. You are overthinking things and doubling down on your points dude.

However I will concede, the vampire storyline isn't finished entirely. I believe Tinkerer wanted to use the gargoyles for something later?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
"Tinkerers Poll feedback"

Hi!
I'm currently doing a bit of "house-keeping", basically just improving and tweaking some existing stuff. I started to think about the affection degradation system. Currently most girls start to lose affection for you once you've been away from home more than 5 days. Although in some cases it's tied to other thing like giving flowers (Annabelle) or product delivery (Luthien). After the grace period of 5 days they lose 2-5% affection (varies for certain characters) per day.
I haven't gotten much feedback on the system, other than some asking to be able to disable it, which makes me think it might be a little too intrucive. I don't want to get rid of the system because I don't want the girls to be completely brainwashed. I much prefer them to show some jealousy and "free will". But perhaps the grace period is a bit too short? What do you think?

1) Keep the current settings

2) Increase the grace period to 10 days

3) Increase the grace period to 15 days

Last News

Keep in mind its a patreon poll so votes here dont count :)
just letting people know what is up
How is the poll going? I hope option 3 is winning, it's very tedious to visit Obeah over again to keep her affection up. Extending it to 15 days is helpful

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Whats your point? I obviously know about it too so is it a case of "who cares as long as me and my buddies know... New players can come beg us for our wisdom??" How many times have you HAD to tell randoms about it?? I generally don't bring it up but I've seen a lot of posts that do.
Cheatmode is already listed in the walkthroughs. Knowledge of BB Affection is openly shared. But I didn't know about Affection Decay for months, until someone mentioned it and I asked what they were talking about. So I guess I was a random until that point?

I certainly don't think I have any great "wisdom" about the game. I still learn new things from others, admittedly less often nowadays but still. And it doesn't bug me to share what I do know when someone asks for help. (It's a different story if they're demanding about it...)
My point is IMO those "secrets" should either be clearer or more obscure. This is a very minor niggle, but it's worth a mention as information about "secrets" the player is expected to use should be discoverable within the game. While "real" secrets should be harder to activate by accident (click 5 times to activate type of thing)

Making it clearer doesn't need to be a clumsy lump of text, it could be an in-game riddle scrawled on a wall, overhearing random villagers talking about rumors or maybe certain bookshelves could reveal tomes of hidden knowledge to those who search.
So making things more mysterious, gotcha. NPCs could certainly comment on recent events and the general state of things, and mention rumors and stories about stuff. For example Cheatmode could be "my grandfather said when he was a boy the Bandit King hid chests of stuff all over, in case he needed them later; the hiding spots were marked with a symbol...see, like this." And then the chest locations have a map star/twinkle, or the MC notices the symbol if he walks over the spot, and he has to dig up/uncover the chest. (Though people would quickly share notes on where, exactly, those spots are.) But you'd have to do something like Ziva's "Small Talk" to learn about them, possibly with a specific person.

BB Affection could indeed be something you have to ask about and research. Erevi: "Ooh, what happened to your hand?" "My pet is being kinda nippy." "Well, the cells are supposed to have an enchantment making anything held in them more docile and compliant. I'm a little busy to look it up but it should be recorded somewhere in the library."

Not sure how the Affection Decay cheat could be worked in, though.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes