Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
it is a bug? after got caught by Victoria after putting moon flower pollen on her wine, i cant progress the quest further. She always show after mc touch her wine. I cant hide from her. The dialog is "a light plum wine. Victoria's favorite".
Doesn't sound like a bug. There's time to hide after you apply the MFP, but you have to move. Her bed has a divider between it and the rest of the room, are you hiding behind the divider and she catches you anyway?

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
I have a problem with Go Forth and Multiply quest!
There are already 10+ children. I saw the same ghost scene twice in bed. But ziva doesn't have a conversation about it...
how to complete the quest?

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
QUEST: It’s a Girl! Never trigger after get shakala pregnant more than 10 times
I did
The Goblin King
Rebellious Tribe
and make everything in the stronghold any advice for this problem or is this just a bug or what?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
QUEST: It’s a Girl! Never trigger after get shakala pregnant more than 10 times
I did
The Goblin King
Rebellious Tribe
and make everything in the stronghold any advice for this problem or is this just a bug or what?
Do you have the decensor patch installed?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
ok how do you learn to set a trap, I talk to the 2 guy's at the fire but they never have any option to ask/learn to set a trap
also how much affection is annabelle supposed to be at for the quest to advance?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
ok how do you learn to set a trap, I talk to the 2 guy's at the fire but they never have any option to ask/learn to set a trap
also how much affection is annabelle supposed to be at for the quest to advance?
Too late, you have to set the trap before Maghda gives birth.
Julia has to give birth twice, as far as I know, before you can start the Annabelle line.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Mrssssy5

Jul 22, 2023
I can't have sex with the daughter in human form and this is what I get every time. Any advice what should I do?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
passagebetweengreyport&inn.png
Where would the path circled in orange lead to in the future? This is an interesting thing to find out in future updates

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
They wouldn't get to that part without it. Unless they're using someone else's save file? I've never seen that before but I think it's a choice result rather than a bug.

Mrssssy5 are you playing a download, or online through a website?
Maybe he make this save in previous version and in new he miss it.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
How many quests do you guys have completed?
The game shows me 34 Main Quests and 120 Side Quests completed, which totals 154. While the walkthrough says there are 160 quests.
I have just finished the latest update.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes