M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Based on your opening lines I really don't think you understand what I'm saying... "Pretty" Ogres don't work IMO, particularly when the story practically called for the MC to be raped by her (if she's a Ogre she should look like an Ogre and it's almost impossible for a man to be raped by a woman he finds attractive), but in a world with shapechanging magic, the form you are born with doesn't need to be your whole life. and if her purpose as an ogre has run it's course why not give her new purpose in a new role.

Edit:
Hell if nothing else, it might even give Tinkerer the chance to get value out of these renders he made with the "pretty" version. if they are already done then it means next to zero extra work for him to put them in the game via a makeover.
big chance i indeed miss the point, but i ment in general, dont think there is need to change charracters
but like always people have the right on their own opinions ;)

Reactions: Stil996

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
Does this game not have an Android version? I'm poor and I only have one cell phone but I really wanted to play it because of the monster girls

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does this game not have an Android version? I'm poor and I only have one cell phone but I really wanted to play it because of the monster girls
dude read the post above yours... do you see the link at the very bottom under the Gif???

Edit: M3ntir, your android link is out of date #38,647
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: harem.king

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
dude read the post above yours... do you see the link at the very bottom under the Gif???

Edit: M3ntir, your android link is out of date #38,647
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated the link, didnt see the post when i looked last time :)
normaly i try to keep up it in my signature so easy to find

Reactions: Stil996 and AVM666

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just like the "Ugly bastard fetish" exist, the ugly lady does as well, nothing wrong with that. No sense in making a ogre/troll beautiful when folklore portrait them as ugly. As a final note not every single girl in this game needs to be a super model like every single 3d Vn in this site, every single one has their own appeal
For real. I actually love how wonderfully "normal" most of the women in Peasant's Quest look. All of them look like regular women which somehow makes them more appealing to me. And yea, most games on here that use 3D models have them look like conventional beauties/model type characters, which is nice as well of course but it gets old kinda fast. I find most of the women in PQ to be very attractive (aside from maybe Magda lol but she probably has her fans as well) and I wouldn't want any of them to change.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. going to ask something stupid here i think but. i have like 5 of the girls knocked up besides the breeder and all of them are stuck on day 20 and not progressing. the hell is going on? breeder pops like every 7 days biut the other girls are a big nope.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
ok. going to ask something stupid here i think but. i have like 5 of the girls knocked up besides the breeder and all of them are stuck on day 20 and not progressing. the hell is going on? breeder pops like every 7 days biut the other girls are a big nope.
A number of the girls don't pop their first pregnancy until certain things happen. And a couple (Beth, Vixenatrix) don't yet have content for them to give birth. Who are the girls?

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
A number of the girls don't pop their first pregnancy until certain things happen. And a couple (Beth, Vixenatrix) don't yet have content for them to give birth. Who are the girls?
i was toying around with things and i was also checking the quest connect chart to show what is needed for things to happen and couldn't find a link anywhere. so i said screw it and went ahead and bit the bullet on starting victoria (you can tell kind of easily i hate bitches like that with the burning passion of the sun's surface) and after i did the first quest with her Shakala Popped cork and everything started going again. Just annoys me i absolutely Had to deal with that cunt. REALLY REALLY HATE bitches like her...like a lot. On more than one occasion if the whole game was not good enough to make up for them i'd drop the game enitely. luckily this one is a bit on the better side enough to tolerate her.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i was toying around with things and i was also checking the quest connect chart to show what is needed for things to happen and couldn't find a link anywhere. so i said screw it and went ahead and bit the bullet on starting victoria (you can tell kind of easily i hate bitches like that with the burning passion of the sun's surface) and after i did the first quest with her Shakala Popped cork and everything started going again. Just annoys me i absolutely Had to deal with that cunt. REALLY REALLY HATE bitches like her...like a lot. On more than one occasion if the whole game was not good enough to make up for them i'd drop the game enitely. luckily this one is a bit on the better side enough to tolerate her.
Okay, but who are the girls stuck on Day 20? Also, did you edit anything?

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
Okay, but who are the girls stuck on Day 20? Also, did you edit anything?
no save editing at all but cheat mode yes. i'm more for goofing off and having fun rather than the challenge/grind of it. and the others stuck on 20 are magda (ogress), frida, evri (dark elf), and i think one other. but quests are moving now so i think its going to pop soon. just got sequoia pygmi goblin.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
no save editing at all but cheat mode yes. i'm more for goofing off and having fun rather than the challenge/grind of it. and the others stuck on 20 are magda (ogress), frida, evri (dark elf), and i think one other. but quests are moving now so i think its going to pop soon. just got sequoia pygmi goblin.
Ok how to complete these girls:
Maghda: if she is preg use a sheep to distract Dolf, to learn she is preg. Then to complete "Some Quality Time With Maghda" you must speak with Caleah about traps. Then ask 2 of the 3 elves/Gwynneth about being bait. MC then needs to make a costume a costume to distract Dolf. Have sex with Maghda & at some point 2 slavers will arrive outside you're home. Go check on Maghda, she should have popped.

Erevi needs you to complete "Restore The Temple" (Ziva Witch/Priestess arc), then speak with Beth (stable girl) & offer to go on date. Travel to Tower & Erevi will be in labour. Ask about shapeshifting spell to complete Beth's date (this is needed for other girls/quests).

Frida will only give birth after you complete "Waystones Part-2" which is a quest given by Erevi a little later, after giving birth

If Victoria has announced she is preg & u have completed her quests past "Win Back Victoria" she will give birth after Waystones Part-2". You'll know because there will be a guard outside you're home...

Reactions: otla
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes