5Corvus

Feb 20, 2020
Just a question but how many Magdha scenes are there??? I've gotten to the part where we have the cave to ourselves now but havent installed any new updates since then

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
How can i trigger the event of Julia/Annabelle ? i don't see anything about it !
You need 5+ kids conceived & born at the Temple (if Alice is there her pregnancy when she arrived doesn't count), plus the ghost has to appear by your bed twice when you sleep at the Temple.

(Oksana is not required for the Family Farm quests, unless you've defeated Master and lied to her afterwards. If you did that you find her at the inn in WW as the quest Forstaken before being sent to the Farm. If you didn't lie to her, she died, or you never met her at all, Forsaken doesn't happen and instead Grug will go with you to the Farm IIRC.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Just a question but how many Magdha scenes are there??? I've gotten to the part where we have the cave to ourselves now but havent installed any new updates since then
Nothing added since then, and likely won't be in the future. Facesit, reverse cowgirl, in the cave, oral...I think that it's but TBH she's not on my list to visit more than necessary.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nothing added since then, and likely won't be in the future. Facesit, reverse cowgirl, in the cave, oral...I think that it's but TBH she's not on my list to visit more than necessary.
Madga is definitely a niche model, I wonder if Tinkerer will ever add a cosmetic potion/spell into the game that might transform Magda (and a couple of others) into a more conventional beauty? She would be a excellent candidate for a Dryad/Pixie makeover IMO (what was that potion in Shrek that changed Donkey into a Stallion?)

If he does add something like this, I hope he doesn't make her too normal (we don't need another human), it's good to have variety.

Reactions: Raizen84

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Madga is definitely a niche model, I wonder if Tinkerer will ever add a cosmetic potion/spell into the game that might transform Magda (and a couple of others) into a more conventional beauty? She would be a excellent candidate for a Dryad/Pixie makeover IMO (what was that potion in Shrek that changed Donkey into a Stallion?)

If he does add something like this, I hope he doesn't make her too normal (we don't need another human), it's good to have variety.
Personaly i hope he NEVER does that, due would people that everthing else need to be polished and changed because of how people see Beauty, there is still unused better and polished version of a ogre, due i was the person who said he made maghda too beatyfull. Her role was in my head the ugly bigh troll so one way it should stay that way.

i am not fan of certain girls but i woundnt want them changed, everty girl is some kind of fantasy/trope. so their all got their own part to play. Beth will have bit of change due Tinkerer himself think she looks to much like Julia so we will see where he goes with it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Personaly i hope he NEVER does that, due would people that everthing else need to be polished and changed because of how people see Beauty, there is still unused better and polished version of a ogre, due i was the person who said he made maghda too beatyfull. Her role was in my head the ugly bigh troll so one way it should stay that way.

i am not fan of certain girls but i woundnt want them changed, everty girl is some kind of fantasy/trope. so their all got their own part to play. Beth will have bit of change due Tinkerer himself think she looks to much like Julia so we will see where he goes with it.
I don't think it would (or should) be a global thing, Madga is a special case, Storywise; sooner or later she will need to find a way into society which can't happen in her present form and I don't think it should be a case of a more beautiful Ogre but a new form (a disguise). When I said Dryad/Pixie makeover, I meant literally turn her into a Dryad or Pixie. IMO it would fit with her wilderness location and little garden.

(Dragon girl & Spider girl (Vix and Vem) are the others I noted, though they could always do it themselves).

I'd like to see them as alternate forms that the MC could either talk them into using, or have them employ in an attempt to increase his attraction to them as they become more and more attached to him. It would basically work like new outfits that can be utilized for specific scenes not model overhauls.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020

Just like the "Ugly bastard fetish" exist, the ugly lady does as well, nothing wrong with that. No sense in making a ogre/troll beautiful when folklore portrait them as ugly. As a final note not every single girl in this game needs to be a super model like every single 3d Vn in this site, every single one has their own appeal

Reactions: JVBM465 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think it would (or should) be a global thing, Madga is a special case, Storywise; sooner or later she will need to find a way into society which can't happen in her present form and I don't think it should be a case of a more beautiful Ogre but a new form (a disguise). When I said Dryad/Pixie makeover, I meant literally turn her into a Dryad or Pixie. IMO it would fit with her wilderness location and little garden.

(Dragon girl & Spider girl (Vix and Vem) are the others I noted, though they could always do it themselves).

I'd like to see them as alternate forms that the MC could either talk them into using, or have them employ in an attempt to increase his attraction to them as they become more and more attached to him. It would basically work like new outfits that can be utilized for specific scenes not model overhauls.
But why would she need to find her way into society? Shes an ogre. She lives in a cave, where she is happy to be. Also let's be honest MC knows she is unpredictable & most likely wouldnt be pleased to find out he is cheating on her with other girls. She hated Dolf doing that so as far as she is concerned MC is hers.

I dont understand why she would need this make-over. Shes not my favorite character (far from it) but I find her new model a lil better than her OG one & she exists for a particular fetish/taste, also I feel her arc is done unless Tinkerer decides to do more.

Instead of making her look like a Dryad/Pixie, why not just give us Dryads & Pixies

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But why would she need to find her way into society? Shes an ogre. She lives in a cave, where she is happy to be. Also let's be honest MC knows she is unpredictable & most likely wouldnt be pleased to find out he is cheating on her with other girls. She hated Dolf doing that so as far as she is concerned MC is hers.

I dont understand why she would need this make-over. Shes not my favorite character (far from it) but I find her new model a lil better than her OG one & she exists for a particular fetish/taste, also I feel her arc is done unless Tinkerer decides to do more.
Strictly speaking she doesn't NEED to find her way into society... I was presenting that as A motivation for a makeover. A plot device.
You can if you wish simply abandon her to her lonely existence struggling to raise her brood alone now you've robbed her of her mate/guardian while you fuck off to bed hop in all those nice warm houses. :p

Right now I think she is a neglected character and a makeover option would give more people a reason to want her in their harem. To want to interact with her.

BTW Unpredictable is good, unpredictable is an essential ingredient for the best stories.

Instead of making her look like a Dryad/Pixie, why not just give us Dryads & Pixies
Because I hear that Tinkerer doesn't want to mess with new unnecessary characters, "the makeover" (potion/spell) acts as a device to recycle old characters into new forms that people are asking for without having to create lots of new backstory. BTW I presented Dryad/Pixie as examples because they are at the top on my wish list, I'd rather have a real one but since I think that is increasing unlikely this would be a good compromise IMO

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just like the "Ugly bastard fetish" exist, the ugly lady does as well, nothing wrong with that. No sense in making a ogre/troll beautiful when folklore portrait them as ugly. As a final note not every single girl in this game needs to be a super model like every single 3d Vn in this site, every single one has their own appeal
The "Ugly Bastard" is a stand in for the viewer AFAIK, nobody is fantasizing about fucking him, he is supposed to give hope to those of us who are average or below in appearance. To add a layer of complexity to a story as it has to explain how someone so ugly can be so successful. You are misusing the term Ugly (Ugly is by definition is unattractive!), by contrast beauty is not defined by a single template, there are arguably many ways to present it (supermodel is one of many).
There is no such thing as an "ugly" fetish because the word Ugly is purely subjective to an individuals perceptive

Last edited:

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
The "Ugly Bastard" is a stand in for the viewer AFAIK, nobody is fantasizing about fucking him, he is supposed to give hope to those of us who are average or below in appearance. To add a layer of complexity to a story as it has to explain how someone so ugly can be so successful. You are misusing the term Ugly (Ugly is by definition is unattractive!), by contrast beauty is not defined by a single template, there are arguably many ways to present it (supermodel is one of many).
There is no such thing as an "ugly" fetish because the word Ugly is purely subjective to an individuals perceptive
Yeah no, go to whatever h-doujin page and use ugly bastard, Old man, etc. You will get a ton of results. Its a fetish, tons of rpg games with the typical dirty ugly homeless man, the fat boss blackmailing the heroine or MC. It's a pretty hardcore fetish that targets the feeling of humilliation to a more times than not female character up there in the disgust scale with body waste. Let's not deviate from the original comment, I don't see why an Ogre should be beautiful just like I would be pretty cross if Vinexatrix model was changed to make her "prettier". At the end of the day its a point of pleasing the small number of people that are on this type of fetish, just like the small GILF community that wants Makith or Mia Grandma to have sex scenes, nothing wrong with a game having spices for every scenario.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
"Ugly" is not a term we should use, "ugly" in one persons eyes but not in others.
Besides if you'd met some of the girls I dated :eek:.
You know what they say, any port in a storm.
My uncles favourite saying, "you don't look at the mantle when your poking the fire".

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah no, go to whatever h-doujin page and use ugly bastard, Old man, etc. You will get a ton of results. Its a fetish, tons of rpg games with the typical dirty ugly homeless man, the fat boss blackmailing the heroine or MC. It's a pretty hardcore fetish that targets the feeling of humilliation to a more times than not female character up there in the disgust scale with body waste. Let's not deviate from the original comment, I don't see why an Ogre should be beautiful just like I would be pretty cross if Vinexatrix model was changed to make her "prettier". At the end of the day its a point of pleasing the small number of people that are on this type of fetish, just like the small GILF community that wants Makith or Mia Grandma to have sex scenes, nothing wrong with a game having spices for every scenario.
thanks for clarifying that you didn't understand a thing I said.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Strictly speaking she doesn't NEED to find her way into society... I was presenting that as A motivation for a makeover. A plot device.
You can if you wish simply abandon her to her lonely existence struggling to raise her brood alone now you've robbed her of her mate/guardian while you fuck off to bed hop in all those nice warm houses. :p

Right now I think she is a neglected character and a makeover option would give more people a reason to want her in their harem. To want to interact with her.

BTW Unpredictable is good, unpredictable is an essential ingredient for the best stories.

Apologies if I seemed to take you literally on the Dryad/Pixue thing. My comment wasent ment to be that way I was trying for a jokey vibe. Writing is hard lol.

I feel she was always ment to he a joke &/or side character. IMO the vibe I got from early playing was a joke at the player's expense, seeing as she is the easiest fuck in the early game (even Gwynneth needs to be paid first). But later she was built on as a side character & then Tinkerer moved on. If you dont neglect her that's good. If you are a player who does her content then moves on so be it I say (I pop in every like 5-6 days to give her dick & go lol).

Also unpredictable is not good if she rips off Victoria's arm...

Because I hear that Tinkerer doesn't want to mess with new unnecessary characters, "the makeover" (potion/spell) acts as a device to recycle old characters into new forms that people are asking for without having to create lots of new backstory. BTW I presented Dryad/Pixie as examples because they are at the top on my wish list, I'd rather have a real one but since I think that is increasing unlikely this would be a good compromise IMO
Currently that is the case yes but I feel once he has gotten the last 2 girls done (Beth & Vix) he will start introducing some new girls to the game & has left himself open to this as well. In fact the inclusion of Birgitte is an example of him being open to adding new girls, it's just now he will probably finish her content ASAP instead of dragging her on for a year or four.

Also he did mention he originally wanted a Fae story arc that involved at least a Pixie but with everything else that has been included he put that story on ice. But who knows mabey he will come back to that when he has the time? I personally hope so but I understand if he dosent.

If he is gonna go through the effort to make a new model (which this prettier Maghda would technically be) then why not just have a new girl?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

for me i seen enough people trying to force change, so i rather take a big stance on it. but keep in mind Tinkerer still got a prety version ogre he didnt use yet so maybe in the future we get that or something with that model as baseline (?).

can understand the thing you want but think its better that those are stand-alone things than layerd on a excisting charracter.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Also unpredictable is not good if she rips off Victoria's arm...
Meh! it would do her good... somebody has to put the bitch in her place :p

then why not just have a new girl?
Because like I said backstories take work so does coming up with a home for them, so why not take the "joke" character and make her "real".

Ultimately my suggestion is a soft one, something that could be applied against anyone for any reason, a way to add extra life to any character that is becoming a bit stale, Madga's lack of popularity puts her at the top of the list in this regard, for a "joke" character, a lot of time and effort has gone into developing her and her home, why waste that time on a character nobody wants to fuck when a simple spell/potion could "fix" it. (particularly when it doesn't need to be permanent for those who prefer the original)

I really hope the Fae arc comes to fruition, the Fae are probably my favourite fantasy genre of character, (I love most Mischievous/Chaotic style characters), something Fae are famous for along with the ultimate petite forms... Beside my Imp has been such a prude lately, I need some competition to make her jealous again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
for me i seen enough people trying to force change, so i rather take a big stance on it. but keep in mind Tinkerer still got a prety version ogre he didnt use yet so maybe in the future we get that or something with that model as baseline (?).

can understand the thing you want but think its better that those are stand-alone things than layerd on a excisting charracter.
Based on your opening lines I really don't think you understand what I'm saying... "Pretty" Ogres don't work IMO, particularly when the story practically called for the MC to be raped by her (if she's a Ogre she should look like an Ogre and it's almost impossible for a man to be raped by a woman he finds attractive), but in a world with shapechanging magic, the form you are born with doesn't need to be your whole life. and if her purpose as an ogre has run it's course why not give her new purpose in a new role.

Edit:
Hell if nothing else, it might even give Tinkerer the chance to get value out of these renders he made with the "pretty" version. if they are already done then it means next to zero extra work for him to put them in the game via a makeover.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes