SakataShino

Jul 23, 2023
I have a problem, some images do not load and I get this message:

Loading Error
Failed to Load

the problem occurs with some images of Daughter, Victoria & Gwynneth so far, does anyone know how to fix it?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I have a problem, some images do not load and I get this message:

Loading Error
Failed to Load

the problem occurs with some images of Daughter, Victoria & Gwynneth so far, does anyone know how to fix it?
Check your internet connection. At times mine gets interrupted and this occurs.
The internet here is usually stable unless they are working on it, I do a quick check around the local and there is usually some guy with his head buried in a box full of spaghetti like wiring, I don't envy him.
My usual course of action is to restart the router after I've asked him how long it will take for him to finish.

livix1907

Jun 17, 2023
ı got stuck at marcus place when enable the cheats. and my other saves doesnt work with this new verisıon. game say '' error click f5 to restart game.'' anyone has any issiues with this new version.

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
I am a new player a game and the game is osm big thanks to the developers
Can anyone tell me when the game will end? It's a complete game. It's a lot of fun to play.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
ı got stuck at marcus place when enable the cheats. and my other saves doesnt work with this new verisıon. game say '' error click f5 to restart game.'' anyone has any issiues with this new version.
Folks need a bit more info to help. Are you playing on Windows/Mac/Lunix/Android? What version are you bringing your save files from? Were they edited? Which cheats did you enable for v3.22?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I am a new player a game and the game is osm big thanks to the developers
Can anyone tell me when the game will end? It's a complete game. It's a lot of fun to play.
PQ will eventually be brought to a close but there's no timeframe for that. Tinkerer has been developing PQ for right about 7 years now. He's the sole person working on it, aside from a QC guy once an update is "done" and some help with porting from Windows to Mac & Linux, and I think someone helping with animations. (Android ports are entirely 3rd party.) He also has a full-time job and a family, he works on PQ in his spare time. There's about 3-4 updates a year.

Reactions: Lostan

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
When you enter into Marcus's shop with the new floor plan it appears everything freezes in place. Like your looking at a photo. You can't move toward Marcus or exit the shop. you have to go to menu and ecit to title screen & load previous save. This prevents you from finishing his quest. Before the change he waited by the exit. Same spot he was in when you got the quest. Now he is in his shop and it's kaput. Not good, not good at all. No further quest with Marcus can be done. You can't even finish the one you're on. For now, I'll just play around Marcus until a patch is posted. Any thoughts would be nice. Playing on PC , game v 3.22.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
What quest is that, Stolen Tools? I've had no issue with Marcus' shop so far.

It's with the new floor plan that came out with v3.22. I have have gone through all my quest and now I do not have Stolen tools in the finished or incomplete list and am still not able to get into the new shop. I feel it has something to do with the quest its self & the the shop.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
It's with the new floor plan that came out with v3.22. I have have gone through all my quest and now I do not have Stolen tools in the finished or incomplete list and am still not able to get into the new shop. I feel it has something to do with the quest its self & the the shop.
You got this issue because you used the "Gallery/Cheat Mod". Get rid of that shity mod, and everything will be fine.

Gallery/Cheat mod v2.4 dedicated to the game v3.22 is not compatible with the game v3.22 :FacePalm:

In the official version, the carpenter shop is a bit smaller than in the previous version. But in the cheat mod, it is still treated as the same as in previous versions; therefore, you got this bug.
It's not the first time when he didn't test his mod...

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
You got this issue because you used the "Gallery/Cheat Mod". Get rid of that shity mod, and everything will be fine.

Gallery/Cheat mod v2.4 dedicated to the game v3.22 is not compatible with the game v3.22 :FacePalm:

In the official version, the carpenter shop is a bit smaller than in the previous version. But in the cheat mod, it is still treated as the same as in previous versions; therefore, you got this bug.
It's not the first time when he didn't test his mod...
Well I don't know. Edgar's shop was improved with a new floor plan and I have no issues getting into his shop. 2nd thing was Frida's house floor plan was alsp to be changed but appears not to & I cab still get in there. Marcus's shop was to get a new floor plan compared to version before v3.22 & it did. However like I said in the original quest Marcus is standing at the west exit when you get the quest and is at the west exit when you return his tools. Except, Now he is in the shop. Lastly, the mod only only has 2 files. Map 001 & Map 158. They don't mess with quests. So if the mod is to be the problem why has Frida's floorplan not changed, Tailor shop changed to new floor plan & i can enter both but not Marcus shop. Still think something buggy about Stolen tools with the update. Never has any issues until this update. Thanks for your response.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Well I don't know. Edgar's shop was improved with a new floor plan and I have no issues getting into his shop. 2nd thing was Frida's house floor plan was alsp to be changed but appears not to & I cab still get in there. Marcus's shop was to get a new floor plan compared to version before v3.22 & it did. However like I said in the original quest Marcus is standing at the west exit when you get the quest and is at the west exit when you return his tools. Except, Now he is in the shop. Lastly, the mod only only has 2 files. Map 001 & Map 158. They don't mess with quests. So if the mod is to be the problem why has Frida's floorplan not changed, Tailor shop changed to new floor plan & i can enter both but not Marcus shop. Still think something buggy about Stolen tools with the update. Never has any issues until this update. Thanks for your response.
Try v3.22 without the mod. You can always put it back in.

ETA: Edgar's shop has the same shape and number of tiles. Marcus' shop is shaped differently now, and I think it has a different number of tiles. (Frida's place still looks the same to me...)

Last edited:
Reactions: fixrapid

SongJunlei

Nov 22, 2022
Just read posts you guys made and it sounds like you too are having very different conversations... are you sure you are playing the same game :ROFLMAO::p
Just read posts you guys made and it sounds like you too are having very different conversations... are you sure you are playing the same game :ROFLMAO::p
The number of days I mentioned is shown in the graph. At this moment, I have completed all the tasks. It took me 23 hours in total :LOL:
微信图片_20240115012521.png

lmaooofelicia

Dec 16, 2023
Hi. I don't know why but i can't seem to save the game. i'm running it on a mac. I press save in the menu select a file slot and then select save it says "Please select a file slot".

Any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes