SongJunlei

Nov 22, 2022
Not sure if that was meant for @DomWolf or me... My current playthrough has a Day 9 Hour 16 save with the various quests/tasks I mentioned completed, includes sleeping at least eight hours every night, with real-world playtime a little less than five hours. Actual RL time is more like 7-8 hours over two days when you factor in AFK. To be fair I've played it so many times I speed through dialogue and etc. in the earlier parts of the game. :)
I think you've misconstrued what I was trying to say. The time I talked about is not the duration you spend playing the game,but rather the number of days in the upper right corner of the game interface.:LOL:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I think you've misconstrued what I was trying to say. The time I talked about is not the duration you spend playing the game,but rather the number of days in the upper right corner of the game interface.:LOL:
Fair! :) Though I'm still unsure of the point you were trying to get across. It takes too many in-game days to get stuff done?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Fair! :) Though I'm still unsure of the point you were trying to get across. It takes too many in-game days to get stuff done?
Just read posts you guys made and it sounds like you too are having very different conversations... are you sure you are playing the same game :ROFLMAO::p

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Reported update files for Version 3.22 A Bug fix for the game.

New Features/Changes:

- New floorplans for Edgar's shop, Marcus' shop and Frida's house. I exchanged the standard RPG Maker mapping with parallax maps for better movement and to bring them inline with the rest of the maps.

- Changed affection deterioration for females. Increased the grace period before affection loss to 10 days for now (I know most voted for 15 days, but I want to test 10 days first). Obeah now only loses 3 points per day instead of 5, after the first time she runs away.

- Changed cheatmode. Instead of random chests with loot here and there, there is now a central location with chests with certain useful potions/items. These will replenish everyday. Some will remain empty until you have unlocked the items via the quests. Good luck finding the new cheat activation (it's still on the same map).

- Some additional minor changes and fixes.

Last News

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
If you mean the MC should shapeshift to a demi-human form, like a Werewolf or "Werefox"; that is possible. Turning a complete Fox, that probably won't happen.
In Mia's case, the "Wolf" didn't go past liking her. He turned Demi-human without starting penetration, and was chased out.
Yeah I mean doing a werefox type of thing (with non-humanoid dick too) and have her wear her fox costume, fitting

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
And you can find a item that gives a huge damage and surival bonus so people dont have to edit their saves
With the item equipped you can one-shot a bear with zero XP earned, no weapon/armor/potions/etc. Not guaranteed every time, but easily possible, I tried it. :) And body several hits from it if you miss. Basically makes the MC (almost) One-Punch Man.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
With the item equipped you can one-shot a bear with zero XP earned, no weapon/armor/potions/etc. Not guaranteed every time, but easily possible, I tried it. :) And body several hits from it if you miss. Basically makes the MC (almost) One-Punch Man.
you dont gain exp when having it equiped?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
This game has come far. The new features added really improve the game. Can't wait to finally wrap up the Giants, Beth, and Vixenatrix questlines after all these years. Then we can move onto the main quests or new girls like a Dwarf.

Reactions: DomWolf

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
I don't think there's any you need the tranq for. LOL

More seriously, there are no new girls since Annabelle in v3.11. Expectation is high Birgitte will be added as a girl in the next update.
any leak about Birgitte? oh i want more milf or npc wives to steal

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes