gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
If anyone is interested in editing the walkthrough, here is the current set of walkthroughs in one file in DOCX format. It doesn't include 3.20 though. I just used a proram to combine and convert them : no editing

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The problem is that we don't have contact with the person who made the walkthrough here. Tinkerer is also registered here, but he hasn't posted here in a very long time. Although he does log in occasionally. Our only connection between Dev and his team is M3ntir, who also happens to be a moderator on Tinkerer's Discord.

The others here are just dirty pirates, they're running naughty shits and waiting to steal a piece of treasure again.
Ah. so the reason why m3ntir is the one who keeps on posting these walkthroughs over the last 3 years (up to and including the last one being released just 2 and a half weeks ago) is because s/he is a moderator on the discord rather than the author of the walkthrough.

Well, my first presumption of being the author turned out to be wrong.
But my fallback presumption of "or at least is in personal contact with the author" turned out to be right.
So s/he could pass on my error report to the actual author of the walkthrough. who should have the original files in hand. And thus can either fix it or ignore the report as per his or her whim.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If anyone is interested in editing the walkthrough, here is the current set of walkthroughs in one file in DOCX format. It doesn't include 3.20 though. I just used a proram to combine and convert them : no editing
Thank you.
Out of curiosity, did you receive the file the original author. Or did you use the MS office trick.

To describe said trick again.
Allegedly some PDF files created by MS word also contain a hidden docx packed within. which allow you to open them in MS word and edit them. (where you are actually editing the .docx file)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Read the rest of the post you are replying to.
About what? Did you read mine?

You have 2 choices:
1 - Copy the texts, then reformat the way you want.
2 - Jump through a few hoops (with all of the addition softwares or online services) so you can edit it in your text editor, then save it back to pdf.

Besides, you are the one getting angry here because no body seems to support you, or giving you the credit for spotting the error (well, many of us know about the many errors, not just an error).

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
About what? Did you read mine?
I did read your post.
You quoted me saying

> This is wrong. You can't just copy out the text properly
> All you can do is extract raw unformatted text, and it will also have some errors on top of that.

and replied to that with

> You are wrong.
> You can extract raw unformatted text with errors.
> Here let me show you.

You clearly only skimmed my post and think I said "no data whatsoever can be extracted from a PDF, it is like a black hole"

when my post in question explicitly explains that you can extract data, but it will be stripped of formatting and also riddled with errors. Whether those are OCR errors or strange symbols produced by software artifacts

We basically agree on what can be extracted.
Besides, you are the one getting angry here because no body seems to support you, or giving you the credit for spotting the error (well, many of us know about the many errors, not just an error).
I don't care about "credit"
I did not ask for any "credit".
I did not ask for any "support".

I made an error report. and that would have been it. Use it or ignore it. I don't care.

since then we got over a page of arguing due to a pileon of weirdos who are throwing a fit over someone daring to make an error report. because "how dare he".
And also insisting that I must be angry because... it validates them or something if I was angry.
I assure you, I am not angry.

I do however have OCD and thus feel compelled to reply to people when they talk to me. No matter how silly the words they are spouting are.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I used AcePDF to merge the pdf files and the save it out in docx format. That is all
I see, thank you. That was very helpful.

Well, it looks to have mostly done a mostly ok job.
although I did notice it introduced some formatting errors.
For example, tables on page 17 are messed up
Capture.PNG

It would save vast amounts of workhours compared to starting with raw unformatted text with software artifacts like
Code:
“A Bathâ€.
still, any such labor would be like pissing into the wind since the originals surely still exist. as the walkthroughs were updated officially 2 weeks ago.

However, when I next have to deal with trying to extract a workable file from PDF I would try using AcePDF too. so I learned something useful today.
:)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I just still don't understand what's bothering you. Why do you need to fix the walkthrough? You can play according to it, and thanks to the revisions of the game, there are a couple of minor irregularities. Maybe when the game is complete, someone will rework it into a state you would like.

Thats easy: M3ntir, please, are you walkthrough writer? Or even better, you can ask the author to correct the error that harem.king has been talking about for two pages.
Nope its not mine.

if you open the first page of the 2.61 :

Peasant's Quest – Guide v1.41 by Ghostwalker (This walk-thru, in part, was done by “ bartleby” for version 0.61 and so to him goes a great deal of the initial credit and thanks. I have simply attempted to pick-up where he left off. ~ Ghostwalker ~)

Edit :

It could be M3ntir's name on a different forum. people use different names for different forums you know.
M3ntir updated his post containing the walkthroughs a little over 2 weeks ago. (dec 20th, 2023)

People cant kind the walktrough some times, so easy to put them in that post every time.
Newest Guide pieces are made by Tinkerer himself, due we asked him to do so .

small note for Harem.King

i shouldn't have said that you would be mad about that other error, but most people here know that is wrong and the amount of same questions and issues that comesa round we nearly started the drinking game, you saw couple of instances if you go back about it. so at some point you get bit displaced angery about it . So was bit immature and unneeded of me to say that. that was big mistake from my side and i need to apoligize for that.

No i didnt wrote the Walktrough, and yes i am moderator on Tinkerer's Discord channel for the game. So i do report issues and game bugs to him directly or even game changes that need to be done for new players to make it bit easyer, exemple the cheat for relationships, easyer gold at that of the game. those are the most recent.
That said Tinkerer mindset is that its a Game, not a visual novel. So getting killed and so on is a port of the start of the game due the MC is just a kid , that is kicked out of his house and need to survive in a hard fantasy world. some like it and some dont so that is very personal.

Secondly my goal and thought when helping Tinkerer is not to change his idea and setup for his own game (story for girls or how they look). (* on the discord i do my best kill hype trains, due the fact if 10 people rally behind a idea that is forced on Tinkerer is a bad thing.)

About the current state of the walkthrough.
Yes 2 people are working on it that are on the discord, we help them if they need data for the game or things from a mechanic view point. to make the info more correct. but due their personal lives it bit slower than they wanted and even voiced that to me. But its a fan made one so I dont feel putting more pressure on them is needed at this stage.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
I know I am in the extreme minority here, but had to write this to the dev

"You have made an excellent rpgm game that I have played in a very very long time, including non XXX titles. I also remembered how my laptop used to stagger with running this game and I hope, and if not then pray, the game is now optimized. I was there from starting and left the train when Incest was added as this is not my cup of tea, but other than that I enjoyed the ride whole heartedly and will be looking for your future projects when you get over with this."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nope its not mine.

if you open the first page of the 2.61 :

Peasant's Quest – Guide v1.41 by Ghostwalker (This walk-thru, in part, was done by “ bartleby” for version 0.61 and so to him goes a great deal of the initial credit and thanks. I have simply attempted to pick-up where he left off. ~ Ghostwalker ~)

Edit :

It could be M3ntir's name on a different forum. people use different names for different forums you know.
M3ntir updated his post containing the walkthroughs a little over 2 weeks ago. (dec 20th, 2023)

People cant kind the walktrough some times, so easy to put them in that post every time.
Newest Guide pieces are made by Tinkerer himself, due we asked him to do so .

small note for Harem.King

i shouldn't have said that you would be mad about that other error, but most people here know that is wrong and the amount of same questions and issues that comesa round we nearly started the drinking game, you saw couple of instances if you go back about it. so at some point you get bit displaced angery about it . So was bit immature and unneeded of me to say that. that was big mistake from my side and i need to apoligize for that.

No i didnt wrote the Walktrough, and yes i am moderator on Tinkerer's Discord channel for the game. So i do report issues and game bugs to him directly or even game changes that need to be done for new players to make it bit easyer, exemple the cheat for relationships, easyer gold at that of the game. those are the most recent.
That said Tinkerer mindset is that its a Game, not a visual novel. So getting killed and so on is a port of the start of the game due the MC is just a kid , that is kicked out of his house and need to survive in a hard fantasy world. some like it and some dont so that is very personal.

Secondly my goal and thought when helping Tinkerer is not to change his idea and setup for his own game (story for girls or how they look). (* on the discord i do my best kill hype trains, due the fact if 10 people rally behind a idea that is forced on Tinkerer is a bad thing.)

About the current state of the walkthrough.
Yes 2 people are working on it that are on the discord, we help them if they need data for the game or things from a mechanic view point. to make the info more correct. but due their personal lives it bit slower than they wanted and even voiced that to me. But its a fan made one so I dont feel putting more pressure on them is needed at this stage.
Thanks a lot, of course I know most of it over the years. I just wanted to end this confusion somehow sensibly. (I was out of popcorn and peanuts and didn't know what else to eat while watching this drama.)

If I said something you wanted to keep secret, I'm sorry.

And what did you mean I almost started playing the drinking game? You don't drink? Am I the only one getting drunk?

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
guys help ive been stuck or bugged idk, the side quest bringing wolf in grayport, where or when to capture the wolf? im hunting the wolf and stun it so many times in goblin forrest but dont know to capture it? i just killed it and got the wolf material,

also maid cheese quest, how many time do i need to milk until its done?

ALSO IS THERE ANY LATEST LEAKS FOR THAT HOT MERCHANT LADIES ON THE PORT? UHH I WANNA MORE VICTORIA!

Thanks a lot whoever you are my heroes, im stuck clueless and horny plz help

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
guys help ive been stuck or bugged idk, the side quest bringing wolf in grayport, where or when to capture the wolf? im hunting the wolf and stun it so many times in goblin forrest but dont know to capture it? i just killed it and got the wolf material,

also maid cheese quest, how many time do i need to milk until its done?

ALSO IS THERE ANY LATEST LEAKS FOR THAT HOT MERCHANT LADIES ON THE PORT? UHH I WANNA MORE VICTORIA!

Thanks a lot whoever you are my heroes, im stuck clueless and horny plz help

With the wolf you need to use the Tranquilizer (equpt as weapon). Do NOT bring the Doggo & dont let other Party Members attack the wolf. Also pick a fight with 1 Wolf, not a pack. Using the Tranq should put the wolf to sleep & the following attack should auto-catch it. Hope this helps.

10 Cheese are needed for 1 Shipment. Sell to Jenny.

If you mean Madan Daiyu, the owner of the Black Dragon (potion shop), then no there isnt.

Reactions: dimskii77

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Speaking about hot merchant ladies, we already have 1 who could become the mc's fuckbuddy who goes by the name, Jenny in Weirdwood & if there are more, I hope that they're already moms like Luthien

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Speaking about hot merchant ladies, we already have 1 who could become the mc's fuckbuddy who goes by the name, Jenny in Weirdwood & if there are more, I hope that they're already moms like Luthien
They may not consider Jenny "hot." Everyone's tastes are different. :)

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
With the wolf you need to use the Tranquilizer (equpt as weapon). Do NOT bring the Doggo & dont let other Party Members attack the wolf. Also pick a fight with 1 Wolf, not a pack. Using the Tranq should put the wolf to sleep & the following attack should auto-catch it. Hope this helps.

10 Cheese are needed for 1 Shipment. Sell to Jenny.

If you mean Madan Daiyu, the owner of the Black Dragon (potion shop), then no there isnt.
is there any new ladies to impregnate with?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes