PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the vacant places that needs to be upgraded? I know I talked about something like this before & thought of 2 more:

1. The catacombs next to the bat cave

2. The cave Anabelle's parents used to dwell in

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm triyng to play the new release but i can't find where to get unblocked with Hilde. I don't have any option to have intercourse with impregnation.

I must have missed something before but i don't find the quest, nor do i know which was the walkthought related to the last hilde release.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm triyng to play the new release but i can't find where to get unblocked with Hilde. I don't have any option to have intercourse with impregnation.

I must have missed something before but i don't find the quest, nor do i know which was the walkthought related to the last hilde release.
After completing "The Wedding" have sex 1 Time at the lake, have sex by completing "Mead" (ask for sex in village, she will say not while everyones here), then come to Camp around midday & trigger Pickyuprock (chief & Tahnk will be standing with Hilde in front of 3 rocks). Use Giats Strength to win the game & make sure you have a Phallus G. From this point on you can cum inside her.

Reactions: titouille313

SongJunlei

Nov 22, 2022
That's unreal!
I hope you're weight. I may be wrong but I'm sure I read he wasnt happy with her look & that she looks too similiar to Julia. But yeah I hope she dosent get changed too drastically.

The Spyglass is used for 1 thing & I feel it's a side quest item that could be made part of the story to make it more worth the players time in getting it. Could be used in open camp or valley areas where MC scouts the area. Would love to see that & as i mentioned, secrets he can find with the Spyglass (some could even be a joKe like MC looks & sees a pair of pixies going at it or a dude taking a piss).

The RoD, being a Main Quest item, should also be used more. Mabey MC can use it with other girls or even use it to create an ally for puzzles or short term companion (with the knowladge he should have some HP potions& bandages at the ready).
That's unreal! MC goes to a place or engages in a battle every time, it'll take an hour or more time. Besides, he also needs to supplement MP and HP through sleep. The time I talked about is the days in the game. It's not the time for player to play the game.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
That's unreal! MC goes to a place or engages in a battle every time, it'll take an hour or more time. Besides, he also needs to supplement MP and HP through sleep. The time I talked about is the days in the game. It's not the time for player to play the game.
Not sure if that was meant for DomWolf or me... My current playthrough has a Day 9 Hour 16 save with the various quests/tasks I mentioned completed, includes sleeping at least eight hours every night, with real-world playtime a little less than five hours. Actual RL time is more like 7-8 hours over two days when you factor in AFK. To be fair I've played it so many times I speed through dialogue and etc. in the earlier parts of the game. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TSSG59

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The knights show up in prep for the daughter. Like a lil hint to the player that you can now achieve a daughter with Shakala. Dont see a problem with that tbh.
Do they show up even playing without the Decensor Patch?

IIRK, the first time I meet them in the game (a long time ago) I didn't know what to do with them. The cutscenes and the fight in the Goblin Village came like a surprise to me and the Goblin girls didn't have good Gear.

They Knights disappear when you have important interactions with others NPC? Or there is no problem if they stand around?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do they show up even playing without the Decensor Patch?

IIRK, the first time I meet them in the game (a long time ago) I didn't know what to do with them. The cutscenes and the fight in the Goblin Village came like a surprise to me and the Goblin girls didn't have good Gear.

They Knights disappear when you have important interactions with others NPC? Or there is no problem if they stand around?
They still show up without Decenser because they are coded to arrive at a set point (& the GD can be born either at or just after this point in the Goblin Arc). If you dont have the patch they just sorta exist.

I mean it shouldnt have been a surprise because as MC you literally tell the Knights about the Goblin Camp & then go to warn Shakala. The only surprise is they attack "early" which surprises MC as well. But knowing this game there was no way MC's plan was gonna go off without a hitch let's be honest.

They dont disappear but they are the only ones who hang around the middle of that space. Everything to do with Alice happens over by Rolf or in the lower corner. All other importent NPCs either leave this place long before this part of the story or are kept in the far corners at the tables, so they never clash with the Knights. So it's not a problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I mean it shouldnt have been a surprise because as MC you literally tell the Knights about the Goblin Camp & then go to warn Shakala. The only surprise is they attack "early" which surprises MC as well. But knowing this game there was no way MC's plan was gonna go off without a hitch let's be honest.
The very first time I did the mission I think I was playing online. I didn't even know a Walkthrough existed.
I didn't know at the time you can't form a party before the Knights attack.
You can't change the GD Equipment after The First Hunt mission, so she fought underequipped.
Also, Shakala fights with the Gear you left her with before you fight her Father.
If both of them are not well equipped you end up fighting alone.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
the walkthrough incorrectly warns that netorase is unavoidable when marrying the goblin wife quest.
this is outdated. you can now opt out of it in the game.
Correct. The older portions of the walkthroughs were written literally years ago and a number of things have changed since then. They were written by players/fans rather than the dev.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Correct. The older portions of the walkthroughs were written literally years ago and a number of things have changed since then. They were written by players/fans rather than the dev.
I know it was written years ago.
I am pointing out a specific point containing an error due to being outdated

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is anyone here still taking responsibility for maintaining the walkthrough? or maybe it is coming over from Discord?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I get Oksana's scene in Katya's temple? Mega
Who is Katya? Ain't no Katya in this game....

Unless you mean Qetesh? In which case how far are u in Oksana's story arc? If you have completed the "Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust" mission where u killed the Master & fucked Oksana then she will return when you have finished "Go Forth & Multiply" (have 5 kids with the Temple girls) then after seeing the "ghost" 2 times when u sleep, speak with Ziva.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Supposedly someone on the discord is revising/updating it. But that was several months back, they may have dropped it.
They still working on it, but their personal live took a toll in the december month for work and life.
And still a fan made thing so we cant be that mad because of it.
I know it was written years ago.
I am pointing out a specific point containing an error due to being outdated
please dont get mad when you dont have energy potion with the threesome scene with the vampire girls due that is also said wrong in the old fan made walktrough.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
please dont get mad when you dont have energy potion with the threesome scene with the vampire girls due that is also said wrong in the old fan made walktrough.
Mad? what is wrong with you people.
Why are you attacking me for daring to point out spot fixes.

Nobody has the time to go through line by line and audit an old text. and I am not asking for it.
Rather, I am volunteering my time to find specific line errors so they could very easily be fixed at basically zero effort.

And you guys get very mad that I dared to do so and then start projecting that anger at others. Pretending someone is "angry" because they did a bug report.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Mad? what is wrong with you people.
Why are you attacking me for daring to point out spot fixes.

Nobody has the time to go through line by line and audit an old text. and I am not asking for it.
Rather, I am volunteering my time to find specific line errors so they could very easily be fixed at basically zero effort.

And you guys get very mad that I dared to do so and then start projecting that anger at others. Pretending someone is "angry" because they did a bug report.
lmao, I feel for you bud, it can get so frustrating sometimes when it feels like you're speaking martian with all those misunderstandings.

It's so much funnier when it's happening to someone else lol

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes