TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Is Wierdwood in danger?. I've been curious about the growl that is heard when you collect the stone mushroom above the farmers hut.
Having checked at every stage of the game, so far, it is clear it starts after the Master is defeated, could it be the master is not really gone but waiting to take revenge?.
Or could it be something to do with the forth globe in the cemetery crypt that breaks when MC takes the crown?.
Perhaps there is another demon besides the three witches, intent on creating havoc.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is Wierdwood in danger?. I've been curious about the growl that is heard when you collect the stone mushroom above the farmers hut.
Having checked at every stage of the game, so far, it is clear it starts after the Master is defeated, could it be the master is not really gone but waiting to take revenge?.
Or could it be something to do with the forth globe in the cemetery crypt that breaks when MC takes the crown?.
Perhaps there is another demon besides the three witches, intent on creating havoc.
I dont play with volume so I'll have to take you're word on the growl (anyone, can you confirm this?). But to answer you're questions;

1) I would say that Weirdwood is in fact in danger in the long run. We have a Bandit conspiracy to take over to the west, a growing Goblin population to the east, orcish invading parties coming up from the south & a brewing conflict between 2 religious groups. Not to mentione EVERYTHING else that threatens the region. Wether that growl is a hint of another threat I'm not sure tho.

2) The 4th orb was Master. 3 orbs for the Vampires & 1 for Master makes 4 orbs for all the vamps to be trapped in the Cwmatery.

If the growl specifically starts after the Master then mabey it's a Werewolf/Plaguewolf? Prowling the edges of town.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I dont play with volume so I'll have to take you're word on the growl (anyone, can you confirm this?). But to answer you're questions;

1) I would say that Weirdwood is in fact in danger in the long run. We have a Bandit conspiracy to take over to the west, a growing Goblin population to the east, orcish invading parties coming up from the south & a brewing conflict between 2 religious groups. Not to mentione EVERYTHING else that threatens the region. Wether that growl is a hint of another threat I'm not sure tho.

2) The 4th orb was Master. 3 orbs for the Vampires & 1 for Master makes 4 orbs for all the vamps to be trapped in the Cwmatery.

If the growl specifically starts after the Master then mabey it's a Werewolf/Plaguewolf? Prowling the edges of town.
Certainly Orcs don't appear to be affiliated with either side and are an enemy to all, it's possible a huge Orc army will force the two opposing factions to unite to face a common enemy.
Both black and cave goblins seem not to stand for either faction.

BenBemBang

Jul 21, 2021
So I'm on Hilde's quest, I got to the part where DanghDangh is lying on the floor. I think one of my lungs gave out from laughing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Certainly Orcs don't appear to be affiliated with either side and are an enemy to all, it's possible a huge Orc army will force the two opposing factions to unite to face a common enemy.
We have only seen some groups of Orcs occuping fortresses, but Tinkerer hasn't revealed how structured their Race. So far we know they will annihilate other tribes males and take their women, or simply kidnap any female they find.
Each Orc group seems to be an Outpost of a bigger force.

The Goblin Tribes and the Gumpling are similar. Each tribe within a race is independent and only care about their own tribe. If they can, they will make other tribes submit and take the women. Or annihilate only the males.

I think the Orcs and each Goblin tribe only stand for their own people, and are not part of either Faction. Their are independent groups that could join the Nergal faction if they see a benefit.

Humans, Elves and Giants have had problems with other races (Orcs, Goblins, Gumplings), but they were conflicts with an specific group each time.
I wouldn't consider this humanoid groups a common enemy of both Factions. They have been bothering the Qetesh Faction; and the Nergal Faction ignore them or see them as potential tools/resources/minions/allies.

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The poacher's hideout has been unused since you got him...
Who knows mabey something could pop up later? Or mabey not... only Tinkerer knows.

I feel like Orcs are the defacto enemy for Temple based quests & will remain a threat until dealt with (mabey we get an orc girl out of it? Who knows).

Honestly I would rather the Lord of Light be the force that causes the Tower & Temple to unite against a common enemy. I feel it could be more interesting yo face against a God & his prude minions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We have only seen some groups of Orcs occuping fortresses, but Tinkerer hasn't revealed how structured their Race. So far we know they will annihilate other tribes males and take their women, or simply kidnap any female they find.
Each Orc group seems to be an Outpost of a bigger force.

The Goblin Tribes and the Gumpling are similar. Each tribe within a race is independent and only care about their own tribe. If they can, they will make other tribes submit and take the women. Or annihilate only the males.

I think the Orcs and each Goblin tribe only stand for their own people, and are not part of either Faction. Their are independent groups that could join the Nergal faction if they see a benefit.

Humans, Elves and Giants have had problems with other races (Orcs, Goblins, Gumplings), but they were conflicts with an specific group each time.
I wouldn't consider this humanoid groups a common enemy of both Factions. They have been bothering the Qetesh Faction; and the Nergal Faction ignore them or see them as potential tools/resources/minions/allies.
Goblins are often called a "servant race" to Nergal so they probably would serve the Tower if MC was sent by Nergal to recruite them. Orcs I'm not sure about as they have their own culture. Tinkerer mentioned that Orcs, while mostly reavers & raiders, do on occasion trade with Humans & Goblins.

Also the Grumpkins are Fae so I wouldnt really trust'em anyway lol.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
where can I find Obeah..any idea?
Goblin's questline:
  • Marry Shakala. Gift her the "special armor" and play the 3 sex positions.
  • After the Raid to the Village, defeat Shakala's dad and become the Goblin King
  • After a while the Pigmy will attack the Goblin Fortress, defeat them. You can take a Second Goblin Mate, Sequoia.
  • When the Goblin population is more than 60, Shakala will tell you of incidents at night.
  • Go investigate and you will meet Obeah.
Having Sequoia is not necessary, put makes things easier.

If you are using the Decensor Patch, you will start the Goblin Daughter's quest before Obeah's quests. Once the GD quests start you won't meet Obeah until after Shakala and the GD reconcile.

The GD can be born in the 2º or 3º pregnancy (right after becoming King). Stop using the Decensor Patch after becoming King.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT if you meant you already meet Obeah, make her your mate and she ran away:
  • Go back to the Black Goblin's Fortress area.
  • Fight your way through the Black Goblin Zombies.
  • In the last room, instead of the Boss you will meet Obeah.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Goblin's questline:
  • Marry Shakala. Gift her the "special armor" and play the 3 sex positions.
  • After the Raid to the Village, defeat Shakala's dad and become the Goblin King
  • After a while the Pigmy will attack the Goblin Fortress, defeat them. You can take a Second Goblin Mate, Sequoah.
  • When the Goblin population is more than 60, Shakala will tell you of incidents at night.
  • Go investigate and you will meet Obeah.
Having Sequoah is not necessary, put makes things easier.

If you are using the Decensor Patch, you will start the Goblin Daughter's quest before Obeah's quests. Once the GD quests start you won't meet Obeah until after Shakala and the GD reconcile.

The GD can be born in the 2º or 3º pregnancy (right after becoming King). Stop using the Decensor Patch after becoming King.
We need more quests & sex scenes relating to Sequoah given how there aren't many compared to the other goblin girls

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes