mr_walrus

Feb 4, 2021
I'm having issues with a sprite, anything the MC carries on his back won't go away if replaced by something else. (The two handed sword or axe or the shield)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah I was a bit surprised that Giants have access to sunblock. But I guess it's probably the same stuff they used when dealing with snow burn? She looking fine tho.
Speaking about the giants, I wonder whether will the 2nd part of the update introduce Siv

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about the giants, I wonder whether will the 2nd part of the update introduce Siv
He said a little Frida & Hilde but it will focus of Birgitte. So dunno. Most likley not according to his wording.

But he has surprised us before

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I hope he dosent plan to give Beth a complete makeover because I (speaking for myself) really like her look. I'm more an 'ass man' myself, tits are nice but I dont like massive ones (the women in this who are well endowed are still nicely proportioned tho so I like it) but Beth was one of my early faves because she was a itty bitty, fine ass girl.
I like Beth the way she is. A pairs of peaches among many melons and coconuts.

My early game favorites (first play through):
- Mia: feel abit like true love. The only girl that wasn't feel like being "forced" into the relationship.

- Beth: the only small pairs of tits currently in the game. Nice, slender body. Great behind.

- Victoria: the hottest milf.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I like Beth the way she is. A pairs of peaches among many melons and coconuts.

My early game favorites (first play through):
- Mia: feel abit like true love. The only girl that wasn't feel like being "forced" into the relationship.

- Beth: the only small pairs of tits currently in the game. Nice, slender body. Great behind.

- Victoria: the hottest milf.
sofar body wise i dont think much change, but its that the baseline model is bit outdated in his mind and looks like lesser version of Julia, so we will see where he will take it.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Last post was about a Poll for the $$ tier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this constant grace period isn't a good solution, regardless of how long it is. I think the grace period should depend on another factor. Let's call it "Fame". If the hero is very famous (he is major of the village, the goblins' king, some temple's guru, monsters' killer, giant's leader etc.), then all women are much more tolerable to his absence. And if he is nobody, then grace period should be very short. This kind of mechanism would provide several things:
- the grace period adjusted to game progress.
- a little more believable story.
- In this regard, the game would be a little harder at the beginning and much easier at the end.

SomeSwitch

Sep 19, 2023
Is there some other prerequisites for starting the Hilde questline? I did as I saw earlier in the forum and completed all of Frida's quests, slept with Hilde at the lake, at the wedding, and completed Mead, but I'm not having the event in the giants camp trigger.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there some other prerequisites for starting the Hilde questline? I did as I saw earlier in the forum and completed all of Frida's quests, slept with Hilde at the lake, at the wedding, and completed Mead, but I'm not having the event in the giants camp trigger.
Have you played Pickyuprock? That let's you actually get her preg. After 5 days of pregnancy speak to Frida, she will trigger visiting Hilde

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think this constant grace period isn't a good solution, regardless of how long it is. I think the grace period should depend on another factor. Let's call it "Fame". If the hero is very famous (he is major of the village, the goblins' king, some temple's guru, monsters' killer, giant's leader etc.), then all women are much more tolerable to his absence. And if he is nobody, then grace period should be very short. This kind of mechanism would provide several things:
- the grace period adjusted to game progress.
- a little more believable story.
- In this regard, the game would be a little harder at the beginning and much easier at the end.
Surely the girls will be more jealous the more famous you are because of all the things you're doing? They would start yo feel mabey the Mayor/Priest of QC/Goblin King is banging other girls....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xantoser

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Keep visiting the giants camp for when the giants are playing their pick up rock game, afternoon seems the best time.
Talk to Hilde and ask what they are doing, talk to Hilde's husband.
Use giant strength potion and pick up each rock in turn.
Make sure you take the enhanced fertility before picking up the rocks if you want to get Hilde pregnant there and then.
Five days later when you visit Frida the quest starts.

silent_truth

Oct 19, 2017
hello every one, i having issue with the Ziva and Caleah as in their quest lines are not starting? I got Caleah pregnant and I am sure Ziva is supposed to confront me about it but yet Caleah is stuck on day 18 pregnancy and will not give birth. And Ziva does not get pregnant at all. I have attached my save file if someone could help out it will be much appreciated.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hello every one, i having issue with the Ziva and Caleah as in their quest lines are not starting? I got Caleah pregnant and I am sure Ziva is supposed to confront me about it but yet Caleah is stuck on day 18 pregnancy and will not give birth. And Ziva does not get pregnant at all. I have attached my save file if someone could help out it will be much appreciated.
Ziva is very difficult to knock up but like Caleah if you're persistent & use Enhanced Fertility she should get preg. Keep trying & mabey try saving before sex & reloading?

Essentially Ziva will only confront you 1 day after SHE is knocked up. Hope this helps.

silent_truth

Oct 19, 2017
Ziva is very difficult to knock up but like Caleah if you're persistent & use Enhanced Fertility she should get preg. Keep trying & mabey try saving before sex & reloading?

Essentially Ziva will only confront you 1 day after SHE is knocked up. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply, i shall keeping trying then...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply, i shall keeping trying then...
What I normally do is I'll start the day by ringing the bell, then if EF dosent knock her up ill go to mass & do her twice. If this still dosent work, reload that mornings save & try again.

5 days after her impregnation go speak to her so she can announce it. The following day she will approach you as you enter the Temple main doors.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes