Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
We need more quests & sex scenes relating to Sequoia given how there aren't many compared to the other goblin girls
The Pigmy tribe seems to be used in the game has a way to test having a War Party (later used with Obeah) and to get a Second Mate.

The Green and Black Goblings have a permanent presence in the game. The Cave Goblins, even if they appear few times in the game, seems to be at the same level of relevance that the Green and Black Tribes. The Pigmy seems unimportant.

We will have to wait for some of the girls to have their content finished before a possible return of the Pigmies or Sequoia related quest/sex scenes.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Pigmy tribe seems to be used in the game has a way to test having a War Party (later used with Obeah) and to get a Second Mate.

The Green and Black Goblings have a permanent presence in the game. The Cave Goblins, even if they appear few times in the game, seems to be at the same level of relevance that the Green and Black Tribes. The Pigmy seems unimportant.

We will have to wait for some of the girls to have their content finished before a possible return of the Pigmies or Sequoah related quest/sex scenes.
I mean it goes without saying the likelihood of us get a Cave Goblin girl is pretty high (it's the only Goblin we dont have yet). Mabey as a victory reward for taking down the last big tribe there could be an orgy scene? This only being unlocked if MC has at least 3 girls in his harem, best if he has all 5. Might take some time to make but MC gets to fuck Shakala, GD, Seqouia, Obeah & "CaveGoblin" in a similiar vein to Mass or perhaps the Vampire Orgy in the Crypt?

Again I know that sounds like alot of work but would make a nice reward to those who played the Goblin arc to the end.

If we do get a Cave Goblin girl then I think having the miners go to deep & a Cave tribe attacks from bellow the GoblinKing Hall would be cool & help Tinkerer keep the Goblin arc away from everywhere else (which he seems to be doing).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know what would be hot AF? If we get any future content with Jenny, it would be hot if (while using Enhanced Fertility), a villager like Marcus or Edgar walks in, sees you unloading into Jenny & she shouts "CLOSED! We are closed!" & they run out of the shop...

I had thos idea from the chair & later 2 newests other sex scenes that happen in the SHOP area. Could be hot & would add to the fact Tom is a cuck lol

Reactions: Matiur13

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The GD can be born in the 2º or 3º pregnancy (right after becoming King). Stop using the Decensor Patch after becoming King.
GD has 1/6 cumulative chance per Shakala pregnancy after becoming King. Once took me all 6 times to get her, and on the current playthrough I got her on the first try post-King.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Per the discord it's a bug, there shouldn't be a growl at all.

I was kinda hoping there was a reason for it.
Yeah, that's a shame, it's a growl similar to the ogre in the cave int he mountains
I was hoping tinkerer had a surprise instore for us, something like an ogre attacking the village.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
GD has 1/6 cumulative chance per Shakala pregnancy after becoming King. Once took me all 6 times to get her, and on the current playthrough I got her on the first try post-King.
What you say is correct. What I meant with 2º pregnancy was "the first try post becoming King".

Goblins keep dying, and one needs more than 60 Goblins to met Obeah. So if one wants to play Obeah's quests before the GD's quests one should stop using the Decensor Patch or only keep impregnating Sequoia (which will take a lot of time).

In theory is possible, after been King, to use DP, impregnate Shakala and Sequoia at the same time, and meet Obeah before the GD. But it never happened to me.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

We will have to wait for some of the girls to have their content finished before a possible return of the Pigmies or Sequoah related quest/sex scenes.
Continuing with Sequoah, I know she isn't the leader of the goblin tribe but I do hope that a blood relative of hers will be introduced as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies, preferably a daughter fathered by the pygmy goblin chief or her mom

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Continuing with Sequoah, I know she isn't the leader of the goblin tribe but I do hope that a blood relative of hers will be introduced as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies, preferably a daughter fathered by the pygmy goblin chief or her mom
Female Goblins are rare.
The Pigmy Goblins seems to be considered "weaklings" among the Goblin Tribes and to have less population than other tribes.
If another Pigmy Female appears, be it with another Pigmy branch or in possession of another tribe, it would probably be Sequoia's mom.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Matiur13 & PANGHEEFONE
I wish you guys would spell Sequoia's name properly (it's spelled the same as the Tree and the National Park), I wasn't going to say anything but you keep referencing her! and each time it's like nails on a chalkboard to me...
My little cock ornament deserves more respect :p

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Matiur13 & PANGHEEFONE
I wish you guys would spell Sequoia's name properly (it's spelled the same as the Tree and the National Park), I wasn't going to say anything but you keep referencing her! and each time it's like nails on a chalkboard to me...
"That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet" Shakespeare.;)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Matiur13 & PANGHEEFONE
You are right bro, it scratch my eyes everytime.
"That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet" Shakespeare.;)
"Not if you called 'em stench" Bart Simpson

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Matiur13 & PANGHEEFONE
It's not PANGHEEFONE' fault, I was the one who misspelled Sequoia's name first. The error carried on because we were answering to each other.
I haven't played in a while and didn't remember her name correctly.

I have corrected my posts.

Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I think the option to ask Makith for Obeah's pregnancy progress should be hidden until after you actually meet Obeah, like with Sequoia.

Also, it would be less annoying if the Knights in the Inn appear only after the Goblin Daughter go to her first hunt.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think the option to ask Makith for Obeah's pregnancy progress should be hidden until after you actually meet Obeah, like with Sequoia.

Also, it would be less annoying if the Knights in the Inn appear only after the Goblin Daughter go to her first hunt.
Agreed about Obeah. I also kinda wish Victoria's Book Page didnt say "Wife of the former Mayor" its kind of a spoiler in a way. Kind of wish it just said "wife of the mayor" because that dosent really change does it. Ahe goes from being wife of Mayor Hans to the wife of Mayor "MC".

The knights show up in prep for the daughter. Like a lil hint to the player that you can now achieve a daughter with Shakala. Dont see a problem with that tbh.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes