Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Erevi needs you to complete "Restore The Temple" (Ziva Witch/Priestess arc), then speak with Beth (stable girl) & offer to go on date. Travel to Tower & Erevi will be in labour. Ask about shapeshifting spell to complete Beth's date (this is needed for other girls/quests).
Small clarification: Erevi can give birth after Restore The Temple without first asking Beth for a date, but until you do ask Beth out and ask about the spell she won't leave the bed or give you sex. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

lossius

May 7, 2023
Beth scene with spyglass only available with decensor patch? I already have the spyglass but every time I look out the window a "missing image" appears

Reactions: Lostan

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I'm playing The funeral quest - I have to find ravens feathers for Hilda.

BUT I have a small problem: I came back from the goblin camp and my dog is NOT with me anymore. Where did it go? did it die? what happened to my dog?

----------

nevermind , I found it.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hello so i was doing a replay from the start and encountered a bug where i cant get victoria pregnant the first time, i use fertility potion and dont even get the animation, the next visit she does its as if she never got pregnant any idea how to fix this?
I think you have to realise that impregnating the girls is a percent chance event unless you drink the potion of enhanced fertility.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I think you have to realise that impregnating the girls is a percent chance event unless you drink the potion of enhanced fertility.
Adding on: base chance is 25%. Fertility potions (and Qetesh's Blessing after performing Mass) give +50%. Enhanced Fertility gives +100%. Barrenness potions give -100%. Some girls are naturally Barren (also -100%) and you have to use an EFP to have any chance of success at all.

If you REALLY want to knock up a girl and the chance is better than 0%, save immediately before the interaction which leads to sex. If it doesn't take, reload and try again. Sometimes you're still unlucky and it takes several tries.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Beth scene with spyglass only available with decensor patch? I already have the spyglass but every time I look out the window a "missing image" appears
Yes
That was a sneaky one, phrasing a statement like a Question... but a question it was so ...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink...Drink
giphy.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M3ntir

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, i have a question, is there any way to fix bugged quest without starting over from the beginning? maybe there is some way using save editor? i've completed 139 quest, and don't want to start a new game (27 hours play:D), the only one avaible side quest now that i have is "A pet for my girl" i should get wolf pup for Mia, but frida does not give it to me, there is no dialogue, she just takes vegetables from the MC each day, and nothing happens, i got stuck.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Guys, i have a question, is there any way to fix bugged quest without starting over from the beginning? maybe there is some way using save editor? i've completed 139 quest, and don't want to start a new game (27 hours play:D), the only one avaible side quest now that i have is "A pet for my girl" i should get wolf pup for Mia, but frida does not give it to me, there is no dialogue, she just takes vegetables from the MC each day, and nothing happens, i got stuck.
Did you edit your game? Are you playing online, or on your own device?
What's her Affection level according to the Book of Girls?
When you rescued the pups did you want payment? Have you fixed her lock yet?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You have to go to the cemetery
Also at Castle Tepes. Tinkerer has said the release schedule kept him from adding them to more maps, but they will be added elsewhere in the future.

Adding on: It's safe to go to the Cemetery during daylight until the globes are broken, and then the nasties are out all the time. Between the quests Delivery Boy and Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust the nasties won't bother you at all. After Reanna releases your from the bond, nasties are back out at night (I think it's only at night) and start attacking you again.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes