virgaux

Mar 9, 2023
South West of the village, near the guard, in the tree is the affection cheat and in the small cabin the chests with items
Thanks! So the dev already remove level up cheat and auto increase affection cheat? Also, the items in the Cabin, will it going to replenish once you already got the items?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Thanks! So the dev already remove level up cheat and auto increase affection cheat? Also, the items in the Cabin, will it going to replenish once you already got the items?
New version Cheatmode chests refill daily. Some are empty until you complete certain quests/tasks, and then have contents. Built-in Affection cheats are unchanged.

There was a fourth "cheat," actually a devtool which was unintentionally left in. It was never meant for players to use and could bork the game. It's gone now.

Reactions: Brovalon

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
This was posted to the discord a few days ago.
+++++

CHEATMODE PSA
The built-in Cheatmode has been changed as of v3.22. There are no more red chests in various places and the on/off for them is gone. Here's the consolidated info on the new version. (Other in-game cheats still work the same.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1706307563830.png

Hi again!

This is a preview image of the fourth scene I just completed. Well, the images for it, at least. I'm still working on the animation. This is likely the second to last scene of the update. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the last scene by the end of next week.

Other than that I've also done a little work on the gameplay itself. Mia's kids will now become a little more useful. They will now be able to gather some resources for you, namely: wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies. It will work in a similar fashion as Julia's farm. The resources will keep piling up in crates until you decide to collect them.

I have yet to start work on the new quests, I plan to start scripting those once I finish the last scene.

That's it for now, enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

This is a preview image of the fourth scene I just completed. Well, the images for it, at least. I'm still working on the animation. This is likely the second to last scene of the update. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the last scene by the end of next week.

Other than that I've also done a little work on the gameplay itself. Mia's kids will now become a little more useful. They will now be able to gather some resources for you, namely: wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies. It will work in a similar fashion as Julia's farm. The resources will keep piling up in crates until you decide to collect them.

I have yet to start work on the new quests, I plan to start scripting those once I finish the last scene.

Tinkerer

Last News
Nice and Sexy Rrrrrrrr 200653.gif ConsciousFantasticEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

Tinkerer

Last News
Daym she looking good! Wonder if MC will have another trip to Edgar's?

Reactions: Lostan

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
yes i finish that im in the day 134 i avance a lot in the game but fride is stuck in the preg and the blue clothe event never trigger to
Have you completed the "Waystones Part II" quest?
Has Frida's garden been planted (the "A Garden For Frida" quest)?
Has Mia received her dire wolf? (the "A Pet For My Girl" quest)

If you've done all the things mentioned above, then your save might be corrupted.

Mar 15, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

Tinkerer

Last News
Damn son. I like that.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

Tinkerer

Last News
Nahh i will updates after Thinkerer City Open and new merchant ladies fuckable, we need more wives to steal.

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

Tinkerer

Last News

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
hey man any update about vixenatrix's pregnancy?
Tinkerer said she will be updated, but no concrete timeframe for it yet other than it'll be a bit.

He decided to "finish" the three girls who could not give birth (Hilde, Beth, Vixenatrix), and polled supporters on who to do first. Hilde came in first (and is essentially done once Giants Part 2 is done). Beth came in second and he's already thinking on her. Vix is third to be done. He tries to alternate between Main (Temple+Tower) and Side (other girls) updates. The giants updates are an exception, it was split in two because there was so much content to "finish" them. v3.1x tied into the Temple, giants are Side, so once GP2 is done there'll probably be another Main update.

[Interestingly, Beth currently ties into the Main storyline. He's said he wants to revise her so she isn't necessarily tied to Main. So after GP2 the next update might maybe possibly no promises be about Beth.]

Reactions: emotionlessex

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

Tinkerer

Last News
So I just realized, she's wearing platform heels. Giants are around 8 feet tall in the game (ogres are ~7 feet). Those shoes would make her around 9 feet tall. MC's gonna get neck strain...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I just realized, she's wearing platform heels. Giants are around 8 feet tall in the game (ogres are ~7 feet). Those shoes would make her around 9 feet tall. MC's gonna get neck strain...
Depends what he's doing... puts her tits at perfect suckling/motorboating height... no more bending down to reach them :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes