Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
hey man any update about vixenatrix's pregnancy?
Tinkerer said she will be updated, but no concrete timeframe for it yet other than it'll be a bit.

He decided to "finish" the three girls who could not give birth (Hilde, Beth, Vixenatrix), and polled supporters on who to do first. Hilde came in first (and is essentially done once Giants Part 2 is done). Beth came in second and he's already thinking on her. Vix is third to be done. He tries to alternate between Main (Temple+Tower) and Side (other girls) updates. The giants updates are an exception, it was split in two because there was so much content to "finish" them. v3.1x tied into the Temple, giants are Side, so once GP2 is done there'll probably be another Main update.

[Interestingly, Beth currently ties into the Main storyline. He's said he wants to revise her so she isn't necessarily tied to Main. So after GP2 the next update might maybe possibly no promises be about Beth.]

Reactions: emotionlessex

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

This is a preview image of the fourth scene I just completed. Well, the images for it, at least. I'm still working on the animation. This is likely the second to last scene of the update. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the last scene by the end of next week.

Other than that I've also done a little work on the gameplay itself. Mia's kids will now become a little more useful. They will now be able to gather some resources for you, namely: wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies. It will work in a similar fashion as Julia's farm. The resources will keep piling up in crates until you decide to collect them.

I have yet to start work on the new quests, I plan to start scripting those once I finish the last scene.

That's it for now, enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News
So I just realized, she's wearing platform heels. Giants are around 8 feet tall in the game (ogres are ~7 feet). Those shoes would make her around 9 feet tall. MC's gonna get neck strain...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I just realized, she's wearing platform heels. Giants are around 8 feet tall in the game (ogres are ~7 feet). Those shoes would make her around 9 feet tall. MC's gonna get neck strain...
Depends what he's doing... puts her tits at perfect suckling/motorboating height... no more bending down to reach them :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Depends what he's doing... puts her tits at perfect suckling/motorboating height... no more bending down to reach them :p
Giantess tits were already at the right height for that. With those shoes he'd have to reach up.

Of course another area of anatomy would be at perfect grabbing height... :sneaky:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Giantess tits were already at the right height for that. With those shoes he'd have to reach up.

Of course another area of anatomy would be at perfect grabbing height... :sneaky:
Then there are discrepancies with your height assessments then :p, I figure 8 foot tall means boobs would be about 6 feet high at top of breast material (approx 3/4 of her height, with big boobs like hers having about 10-14" drop), and pussy about 3-4 feet high (waist being about 1/2 her height)... how tall do we figure the MC is? I penciled him around 5'10"- 6'1"

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Then there are discrepancies with your height assessments then :p, I figure 8 foot tall means boobs would be about 6 feet high at top of breast material (approx 3/4 of her height, with big boobs like hers having about 10-14" drop), and pussy about 3-4 feet high (waist being about 1/2 her height)... how tall do we figure the MC is? I penciled him around 5'10"- 6'1"
I was under the impression the Giants stood like 8-9 ft... the average human male is around 5'9. My uncle stands at 6'7, so in my head calc I estimated Maghda as around 6-7ft & the Giants as around 9ft. I'm not the smartest with numbers & such so I may be way off lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was under the impression the Giants stood like 8-9 ft... the average human male is around 5'9. My uncle stands at 6'7, so in my head calc I estimated Maghda as around 6-7ft & the Giants as around 9ft. I'm not the smartest with numbers & such so I may be way off lol
it's tough to eyeball, in some scenes Giants seem to be between 7-9" (standing next to them they seem about 50% bigger than the MC) in others closer to 10-12" (the missionary scenes seem to have Frida & Hilde about double the MC's height)

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I put him right at six foot.

Average human female height is 64". Her average shoulder height is 52" and elbow is 40". Assuming her nipples are halfway between the shoulder and elbow heights, they're at 46".

If female giants stand 96" on average (an even eight feet, coincidentally 1.5 times human female average) and have the same body proportions as humans, their shoulders would be 78", elbows 60", and nipples 69". Fleshly tensile strength went out the window along with the square/cube law, but let them sag a bit anyway from fullness and gravity. The average human male standing 59-60" won't have to bend his neck either forwards or backwards to motorboat dem giant tiddies. :)

Those shoes would add around six inches if they were human scale (platform AND heels), about nine inches for giant scale. So nipples would be at 78" (six and half feet) before accounting for sag...the MC could comfortably stand up straight with her tits resting on his head.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I worked with a guy who stood over 8 feet tall, due to some condition, and his girlfriend was 5 foot 2 inches.
Nice couple who seemed very happy together although his condition probably meant he wouldn't live as long as most people.
So a 5'10" MC with an 8' giantess doesn't seem so strange to me.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

This is a preview image of the fourth scene I just completed. Well, the images for it, at least. I'm still working on the animation. This is likely the second to last scene of the update. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the last scene by the end of next week.

Other than that I've also done a little work on the gameplay itself. Mia's kids will now become a little more useful. They will now be able to gather some resources for you, namely: wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies. It will work in a similar fashion as Julia's farm. The resources will keep piling up in crates until you decide to collect them.

I have yet to start work on the new quests, I plan to start scripting those once I finish the last scene.

That's it for now, enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News
Birgitte is the sexiest giantess for sure. Maybe because she's a new model compared to the other 2 older models.

Also, do we know what's next after the giant update? Beth or Vixenatrix?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I worked with a guy who stood over 8 feet tall, due to some condition, and his girlfriend was 5 foot 2 inches.
Nice couple who seemed very happy together although his condition probably meant he wouldn't live as long as most people.
So a 5'10" MC with an 8' giantess doesn't seem so strange to me.
1706551253230.png

asked Tinkerer for line up to see the different in hights
he noted that frida is wearing bit higher heals than the other 2.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3306999

asked Tinkerer for line up to see the different in hights
he noted that frida is wearing bit higher heals than the other 2.
So if we imagine that the MC is the average hight of around 5ft somthing, I just checked the hight of the tallest man, he was 8'11. So the Giants stand about 8ft & Maghda is somewhere between that so she would be about 6ft?

(Again I'm not the best with measurements but I can see with this I was definetly way off with the 9ft estimate lol)

In the opposite direction of them, from what I can gather the Familiar is the shortest girl standing about 3ft (according to the costume measurements with Edgar), followed by Seqouia, then Rosy. The Goblins (Shakala, GD & Obeah) stand around 4ft.

Reactions: Lostan and TSSG59

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So if we imagine that the MC is the average hight of around 5ft somthing, I just checked the hight of the tallest man, he was 8'11. So the Giants stand about 8ft & Maghda is somewhere between that so she would be about 6ft?

(Again I'm not the best with measurements but I can see with this I was definetly way off with the 9ft estimate lol)

In the opposite direction of them, from what I can gather the Familiar is the shortest girl standing about 3ft (according to the costume measurements with Edgar), followed by Seqouia, then Rosy. The Goblins (Shakala, GD & Obeah) stand around 4ft.
Average human male is five foot nine or ten. I still go with six foot for the MC since he's, y'know, the MC.

Using six foot for the MC and eyeballing the comparison, I'd put average female giant about 8'6" (Frida and Hilde a bit more, Birgitte a bit less). Add another 8-9 inches for male giants if they scale the same as humans. Ogres are significantly larger than humans but don't seem to be quite as tall as Giants...I'd go with between 7' and 8' with females at the lower end & males at the higher end. As always there's outliers. :p

No disagreement with the smaller girls.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

i asked Tinkerer his words are after translation :
I estimate Frida and Hilde at about 180cm as 100%, so in "reality" they are 270cm. Birgitte 10-20 cm shorter.

270 CM = 8.85826772 feet (8 feet 1019⁄64 inches)
250 CM = 8.20209974 feet (8 feet 227⁄64 inches)

Maghda : 230-240 cm. =
7.54593176 feet (7 feet 635⁄64 inches)
7.87401575 feet (7 feet 1031⁄64 inches)

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i asked Tinkerer his words are after translation :
I estimate Frida and Hilde at about 180cm as 100%, so in "reality" they are 270cm. Birgitte 10-20 cm shorter.

270 CM = 8.85826772 feet (8 feet 1019⁄64 inches)
250 CM = 8.20209974 feet (8 feet 227⁄64 inches)

Maghda : 230-240 cm. =
7.54593176 feet (7 feet 635⁄64 inches)
7.87401575 feet (7 feet 1031⁄64 inches)
For those among us who can't math in their heads :p and rounding off:
180cm = 5'11" (the MC?)
Frida & Hilde 270cm = 8'10"
Birgitte 250cm = 8'3"
Maghda (splitting the range) 235cm = 7'9"

...getting some solid numbers just because I noticed Birgitte was wearing platform heels... LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes