chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3298696

Hi again!

This is a preview image of the fourth scene I just completed. Well, the images for it, at least. I'm still working on the animation. This is likely the second to last scene of the update. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the last scene by the end of next week.

Other than that I've also done a little work on the gameplay itself. Mia's kids will now become a little more useful. They will now be able to gather some resources for you, namely: wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies. It will work in a similar fashion as Julia's farm. The resources will keep piling up in crates until you decide to collect them.

I have yet to start work on the new quests, I plan to start scripting those once I finish the last scene.

That's it for now, enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News
Can someone heads up tinkerer about her nipples I think it's too high. She's really hot and this is my favorite game since years ago but the nipples just don't sit right for me.

Reactions: Lostan

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Peasantquestgianthuntingground.png
What could be in this cave? Perhaps more cave goblins including a female or the giantess sisters' long lost mom instead to be the mc's fuckbuddy

Reactions: Lostan
Mar 15, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3272087

Hi again!

A little late this time, but I figured I bought me some goodwill with last weekends small update. I've mainly been working on the actual sex scenes and haven't gotten around to doing much cutscene imagery, so I leave you with a follow up to last sneak peek's image. I prefer to keep sneak peek images as close to SFW as possible:).

So far I have completed the images for three of the planned scenes. Two of which are available for three characters (meaning I had to make 6 versions of each scene), so I'm pretty pleased to be done with them. My animator still has some catching up to do, though:).

I hope to do two more M-F scenes before calling it quits. There won't be any new locations this time around and scripting should be a little easier, so all in all I'm aiming at an end of February release.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Tinkerer

Last News
Damn son, i can't wait.

Reactions: DomWolf

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I hope we'll get to see the Elven kingdom at some point. I wouldn't mind adding 2 (or 10) more elves to the ever growing harem. It's honestly insane how dilligent Tinkerer is... he actually puts out updates very regularly and they are usually very high quality too. We don't deserve that man lol. Peasant's Quest is by far my most played erotic game ever with 68 hours played so far. PQ in general seems like a game that could be played forever and I love that. Hopefully there's many more stuff to come in the future.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well then I wish we could gain access to whatever you just mentioned in future updates
The higher level of the fort is where the locked main door is. It's still the Cave Goblin stronghold, it's just MC & the Giantesses never go up they just escape through another cave entrance.

I think if we get a Cave Goblin update it will remain in the Goblin Valley area like all other Goblin Arcs. Perhaps mining beneath the Hall will lead MC into conflict with Cave Goblins that way.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Thank you !!!
Nope, that's just someone who wants save files uploaded so they can use them.

Freddy's key unlocks one of the small buildings in town. I posted a few days back about it. It's not required for anything in the game, using it is up to you. :)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Other than that I've also done a little work on the gameplay itself. Mia's kids will now become a little more useful. They will now be able to gather some resources for you, namely: wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies. It will work in a similar fashion as Julia's farm. The resources will keep piling up in crates until you decide to collect them.

Tinkerer
As a person who lives in a civilized country, I don't like child labour, dude.

So stop with this crap of yours, and make them kids go to school: why don't you make an update where our MC starts a quest and builds a village school and searches for some teachers - the temple priestess might be a very good job applicant for it. Some parent-teacher sexy roleplaying might be welcome in it too.

Anyway, stop busting my balls making MC's children work as daily farm labourers. I can't stand it.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The higher level of the fort is where the locked main door is. It's still the Cave Goblin stronghold, it's just MC & the Giantesses never go up they just escape through another cave entrance.

I think if we get a Cave Goblin update it will remain in the Goblin Valley area like all other Goblin Arcs. Perhaps mining beneath the Hall will lead MC into conflict with Cave Goblins that way.
I think the gatehouse is the most likely place we will find a cave goblin maiden, the problem will be finding the key and gaining access.
I can't imagine any number of cave goblins will present much of a challenge unless a new, more deadly, element is introduced into the game.
Crown of sorcery, crystal egg, lightning strikes and familiar in tow with fire are an unbeatable combination at the moment.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Some people don't have a conscience, I admit to feeling guilty about using child labour and it was originally my suggestion to build a school to improve the lot of future generations.
Having a hot mature milf teacher would be one hell of a bonus.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A civilized country?? I've never heard of such a thing! Chances are if you don't live in a country that openly utilises Child slavery you probably live in one that enables it via its shopping culture. :p Slavery is Good! Child Slavery is Better :devilish: (Why have kids if you can't make the little shits productive?)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

So stop with this crap of yours, and make them kids go to school: why don't you make an update where our MC starts a quest and builds a village school and searches for some teachers - the temple priestess might be a very good job applicant for it. Some parent-teacher sexy roleplaying might be welcome in it too.

Anyway, stop busting my balls making MC's children work as daily farm labourers. I can't stand it.
first of all, i dont have anything to do with it.
secondly are you a patreon? if so than say it on that (or the discord for that matter)
otherwise dont be a moral knight talking about digital slavelabor when you pirating a game on a forum about sharing illigale obtained stuff. so this post made me laugh so much when i read it.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

There is no such thing called "school" in Weirdwood. Weirdwood doesn't have the kind of "civilized" you know off.

The Temple, Tower, Mayor's residence, guard house can all act as "school".
- Temple: literature (read/write), Art of Seduction, Wine making, ...
- Tower: magical stuffs?
- Mayor's Resident/Guard house: martial art (soldier/guard), admitrative (read/write), ...
- The tailor shop, blacksmith, carpenter, baker, miller, Jenny's shop can all accept "apprentices".
- Everything else will be taught from actuall work on the field. Weirdwood still need farmers, gatherers,...

Teacher/nanny: Vicky would probably need a nanny who can be a teacher as well. She would take care of all the chrildren in Weridwood.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M3ntir

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Could be wrong about this but if there's an update featuring there in the future, we might run into the giantess sisters' mom who could be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies & find out more about the sisters' parentage

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes