JBARO

Apr 17, 2020
No matter what I do I cant raise Frida's affection about 2, I've planted the field and given her the dress, and giving her vegetables doesn't do anything, any ideas?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
No matter what I do I cant raise Frida's affection about 2, I've planted the field and given her the dress, and giving her vegetables doesn't do anything, any ideas?
Veggies only raise Affection slowly.* How many have you given her?

Did you rescue the puppies? If yes, did you ask for payment to rescue them?
Did you make her a new lock for her place? If yes, did you give it to her or just put it on the door?
Did you come inside her when she told you not to?
Have you asked her for a puppy? If yes, did you answer anything other than "protect a friend" and "you're the only one for me"?

*It's about like buying pastries from Rosy. You can max out Affection with only veggies/pastries but it takes a loooong time.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I wanted to ask the date of next update, can someone tell me?
Supposedly the end of February/beginning of March, though sometimes Stuff Happens. It'll be the rest of the giants content, he split it because there was so much in it. All the giantesses should be "finished" with it, any additional giants content is likely to tie in with other storylines rather than just about them.

Reactions: Lostan

Roditzxav

Nov 20, 2020
Hi there guys
Screenshot 2024-02-05 202101.png
It seems I cannot get to sleep at the Tower of Dread
I completed the impregnation offering 7 bat breeder sacrifices and I also have one in the dungeon, still the blinking light doesn't seem to appear on the bed nor can I interact with the bed or table.

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
Hi there guys
View attachment 3328187
I completed the impregnation offering 7 bat breeder sacrifices and I also have one in the dungeon, still the blinking light doesn't seem to appear on the bed nor can I interact with the bed or table.
Its been a while since i played this game, but i dont think thats your bed. Go upstairs,then to right, you should see your bed there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Roditzxav

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi there guys
View attachment 3328187
Not that bed. Go upstairs to the Shrine room. Follow corridor to the right hand side to reach the main bedroom. You're room is the tiny one.

Roditzxav

Nov 20, 2020
You guys rock...I know it's a dumb question...was taking a long hike back n forth from Frida's cuz I couldn't find a place to sleep there

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes