Lostan

Jan 16, 2024

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3329064

Hi there!

So, I finished the images for the last of the planned scenes (although I am slightly tempted to make another short scene). I still have to complete the animation, but that shouldn't take more than a few days.

I've also started work on some of the known cutscenes. More will probably turn up when I start scripting the new quests in a few days time.

Now, I haven't been able to do much with Beth so far, other than fooling around with her model (I'll hopefully get around to posting a poll about her later this week for some input). So, update 3.31 will only feature the giantesses. And yes, Birgitte will be able to have babies this build, just like the others.

I'm also still aiming at having a test build up and running by the end of the month, but don't take it as a firm promise.

Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News
I am very excited this month

Reactions: DomWolf

twizzytits

Feb 5, 2023
Depends on you're definition of "good" slot of the early scenes are still frame images (but the dev is slowly adding animations to the old scenes with updates.

The sex animations are usually short looped scenes with 1-2 or in some cases 5 different angles to watch the action from. The early animations are a lil rough because it ls the devil's 1st attempts but he now has an animation guy so there way smoother now.
Thanks!

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I might have missed something but how do I get the Guard House sex scene with Reanna (ie, not the dress scene)? Did their questlines ages ago and got the dresses and gargoyle kids and all, just completely forgotten how to sex her; training just leads to a blowjob.

Edit: think I figured it out, just need to use nocturnal perfume.

Last edited:

jvm2001

Apr 15, 2020
Did my dog seriously just die trying to save Brigette? I had to buy a new dog at Greyport
I had the same thing happen. I think he got booted from the party when you had 4 members and then there is no way to retrieve him. Checked all of the drop-off spots. Had to buy a new one in Greyport. At least he levels relatively quickly.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I had the same thing happen. I think he got booted from the party when you had 4 members and then there is no way to retrieve him. Checked all of the drop-off spots. Had to buy a new one in Greyport. At least he levels relatively quickly.
Doggo is supposed to be back at the hunting lodge after rescuing Birgitte.

Nov 3, 2020
I think i found a bug, I have a testing compressed version of this game whenever I try to go to hunting grounds by clicking on horse on giant's area the screen goes black and then after some time it goes to gallery mode. Anyone facing the problem? What do you guys think I should do? Please reply anyone please do let me know

Last edited:

Subako47

Nov 29, 2021
Hi there, guys!! I love this kind of game and NTR as well, had a lot of fun playing A struggle with Sin going through the NTR stuff.. and now I ask you.. does this game has a lot of NTR or just in the beginning?

Thanks for your future answers

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi there, guys!! I love this kind of game and NTR as well, had a lot of fun playing A struggle with Sin going through the NTR stuff.. and now I ask you.. does this game has a lot of NTR or just in the beginning?

Thanks for your future answers
there is no true NTR in this, so if you want to play a NTR game, you'd be disappointed. instead play PQ because it's a freaking good game.

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
there is no true NTR in this, so if you want to play a NTR game, you'd be disappointed. instead play PQ because it's a freaking good game.
Yes this game is all time best in my life i wish devloper update fast like ntl type that game is very osm I m support all time

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I always but she's not pregnant yet
Liandra can't get pregnant until the quest "Trouble At The Well" is complete (requires learning the Summon spell). Normal chances once that is done but apparently only standing sex can knock her up. Use EFP (or scumsave) if you want to ensure she's pregnant.

She doesn't give birth until the quest "A Home In The Woods" is started (requires completing the quest "Let There Be Light" and pregnant 19+ days).

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
I wish Tinkerer would finally move on from all those giantesses and finally give some attention to Scaly Mommy who's been neglected for so long. *Sigh* A man can dream.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wish Tinkerer would finally move on from all those giantesses and finally give some attention to Scaly Mommy who's been neglected for so long. *Sigh* A man can dream.
After this second part he will either do Vix, Beth or a bit of the Tower/Temple story. The point is the finish ALL characters who have been neglected in the story. So this will happen... eventually.

Reactions: Riaman and Brovalon

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
After this second part he will either do Vix, Beth or a bit of the Tower/Temple story. The point is the finish ALL characters who have been neglected in the story. So this will happen... eventually.
I know. It's just that I'm a bit sad that Vixenatrix was put in the long box in favor of so many characters I had less interest in. Then again, I'm not a patron so no complains here. Still looking forward to what Tinkerer comes up with. He never disappoints.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I know. It's just that I'm a bit sad that Vixenatrix was put in the long box in favor of so many characters I had less interest in. Then again, I'm not a patron so no complains here.
He polled the higher-tier patrons (a benefit they have) about who among Hilde, Beth, and Vix to "finish up" first, which had the most supporters voting in a long time, possibly ever. (He did a similar poll not so long ago for Maghda, Gwynneth, and Annabelle.) It was surprisingly tight between Hilde and Beth. And while Vix was a ways back she definitely had fans.

I would expect Beth to be worked on next. Which might tie in with the Main storyline since "A Date With Beth" is required to advance it. He prefers to alternate between Main and Side stories (giants was split because it was so large). So it's possible we'll get a Vixenatrix update before the end of the year.
Still looking forward to what Tinkerer comes up with. He never disappoints.
No lies detected. ;)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes