DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I would expect Beth to be worked on next. Which might tie in with the Main storyline since "A Date With Beth" is required to advance it.
I feel Beth's story would have an impact on the Temple because Gabriel (her father) is head of the guards there so he may be able to slip in some side quest(s) for the Temple while working on Beth.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
He polled the higher-tier patrons (a benefit they have) about who among Hilde, Beth, and Vix to "finish up" first, which had the most supporters voting in a long time, possibly ever. (He did a similar poll not so long ago for Maghda, Gwynneth, and Annabelle.) It was surprisingly tight between Hilde and Beth. And while Vix was a ways back she definitely had fans.

I would expect Beth to be worked on next. Which might tie in with the Main storyline since "A Date With Beth" is required to advance it. He prefers to alternate between Main and Side stories (giants was split because it was so large). So it's possible we'll get a Vixenatrix update before the end of the year.

No lies detected. ;)
1707515912649.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Beth (with Mia) is at the bottom of my list, they feel boring to me, too generic. Don't ask why but I think she needs some pigtails (and Daisy Dukes), it's a small thing but I think it would make all the difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Beth (with Mia) is at the bottom of my list, they feel boring to me, too generic. Don't ask why but I think she needs some pigtails (and Daisy Dukes), it's a small thing but I think it would make all the difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For most think beth has to little content to have hard judgment. for me Mia as at the bottom due her kind of story / looks isnt for me. i like them bigger/rounder

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For most think beth has to little content to have hard judgment. for me Mia as at the bottom due her kind of story / looks isnt for me. i like them bigger/rounder
Personally I like variety, I tend to get bored if all the girls have the same body shapes. I hope Mia gets a makeover too (her entire story)... I still don't understand why we don't get to be the big bad wolf, I thought that was what the whole "Little Red Riding Hood" angle was leading too... feels like switch and bait to me, was that another story line that was attacked as "NTR"?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Personally I like variety, I tend to get bored if all the girls have the same body shapes. I hope Mia gets a makeover too (her entire story)... I still don't understand why we don't get to be the big bad wolf, I thought that was what the whole "Little Red Riding Hood" angle was leading too... feels like switch and bait to me, was that another story line that was attacked as "NTR"?
yea it had NTR with it with the werewolf, some are hoping for the Gilf grandmother of her. And some want a female werewolf as something to be added to the game. so still lots of options for her.

so far as i remember right only alice will get some rework done due her model in Tinkerer's eyes looks to close to Julia ((keep in mind i am to sleepy to remember it correctly if i fuck up the name ))

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Mia and Beth are good candidates for "boob/ass potion", but I wish that the potion effect would be reversable. I like them small.

I like big bad wolf content (shapeshifting). Those who think that it's NTR when shapeshifting need to check their head. Same goes for princess with the troll, RoD (don't shit me about real world science). Also, Beth needs more centaur scene with MC.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yea it had NTR with it with the werewolf, some are hoping for the Gilf grandmother of her. And some want a female werewolf as something to be added to the game. so still lots of options for her.

so far as i remember right only alice will get some rework done due her model in Tinkerer's eyes looks to close to Julia ((keep in mind i am to sleepy to remember it correctly if i fuck up the name ))
No, no, no... I wasn't talking about the Werewolf "Not NTR" scene :p, I remember there was some flak with the MC turning into an Ogre with the Succubi Daughters roleplay scene (with some people claiming it was NTR), I was asking is something similar blocked the MC using his shapechanging powers to roleplay "Little Red Ridinghood and the Big Bad Wolf"... Whether you allowed the Werewolf to play with Mia or not, I feel the MC should still have been able to do it... either as full Dog or a Wereman, it would make Mia much more interesting IMO.

Reactions: fixrapid

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Mia and Beth are good candidates for "boob/ass potion", but I wish that the potion effect would be reversable. I like them small.

I like big bad wolf content (shapeshifting). Those who think that it's NTR when shapeshifting need to check their head. Same goes for princess with the troll, RoD (don't shit me about real world science). Also, Beth needs more centaur scene with MC.
I couldn't agree more,
and with the potion, I think particularly with the more dominant women, Victoria, Erevi and Frida, maybe loli them (kinda), reducing their curves to a more adolescent stage (for a short while) and maybe making them a little more submissive/unsure in the process, like I say variety is the spice of life, I guess it's one of the reasons I love Mother/Daughter Combos, it's like you are fucking the same women at two different stages of her life.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

personaly hope never will be added, due the fact of the flood gates and ''demands'' people want with the potion.
keep in mind he said he only want to use it on dungeon pet so no normal girl. when we voted for the size people want if he added it in to the game.

No, no, no... I wasn't talking about the Werewolf "Not NTR" scene :p, I remember there was some flak with the MC turning into an Ogre with the Succubi Daughters roleplay scene (with some people claiming it was NTR), I was asking is something similar blocked the MC using his shapechanging powers to roleplay "Little Red Ridinghood and the Big Bad Wolf"... Whether you allowed the Werewolf to play with Mia or not, I feel the MC should still have been able to do it... either as full Dog or a Wereman, it would make Mia much more interesting IMO.
maybe in the future he goes back on that path or setup for someone new ?, or related story. but dont think Mia get revisit anytime soon. so far not the most populair girl mention on the discord. same for beth but that also due lack of content with her.

AND the horse fucking some people dont like either hihi. but some of the early game things he wants to change or re-do to make it more inline or not needed to progress the mainstory line. so that is wait until he really is going to work on it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like Mia, her appearance isnt the most gorgeous or unique & her story isnt the most interesting but I like the fact shes just a random peasant girl & an early damsel for MC to rescue ya know (also I'm more an ass man so got no issue with itty bitty titties, in fact when their too big- compared to the body- I'm turned off. That's just my personal taste so dont at me).

If you choose "NO-CUCK" mode then MC is the wolf & you can repeatedly become the wolf in repeat scenes. Honestly if she gets any kind of update I hope we can have the option to relive the Werewolf scene but MC is the Werewolf (in the same manner as "NO-CUCK" mode). I feel her arc is done & theres not much else needed.

I hope Beth dosent change too much. In the same way I like Mia for her more planet appearance, I like Beth. Also I like the short hair, many girls have long hair (sometimes done up but still).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Granny? No (please no lol). Female Werewolf? Yes! I'll give her a bone ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I think those people arnt complaining that shapeshifting is NTR, there complaining about what MC is turning into. It's still stupid tbh. I think the shapeshifting adds a fun & interesting twist to sex scenes & are creative answers to some of MC's problems. If they are complaining its NTR then they are deluded...

I agree with you about the Duplicate thing. If you get jealous of you're OWN CLONE who only exists as an EXTENSION to you're own consciousness... then that's just sad lol. I hope there will be more RoD content for some girls (mabey the RoD quest should be converted into a side quest & if MC has the RoD+Completed the quest then it become avalable to use with other girls? That way its completly optional for those who dont like it)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Agreed MC should be allowed to use Werewolf form even if you "Play As Intended". However I don't think those deluded claims had any effect on MC not being to turn into a Werewolf. In the original play MC never gets the chance to become a werewolf. The "NO-CUCK" shifting scene was created/programmed in response to people complaining about the Werewolf fucking Mia.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I like Mia, her appearance isnt the most gorgeous...
Gorgeous is extremely subjective, personally I actually tend to prefer girls with "flaws" whether it is a big nose, weird laugh, scars or whatever, I find it hard to trust/connect with girls who are too "perfect", my thoughts tend to jump straight to plastic/barbie/airhead
... her story isnt the most interesting ....
Story on the other hand is extremely important to me, it doesn't matter how attractive she is on a physical level, if she doesn't have an interesting narrative I just lose interest (almost instantly in fact)

I hope Beth dosent change too much. In the same way I like Mia for her more planet appearance, I like Beth. Also I like the short hair, many girls have long hair (sometimes done up but still).
Short hair works to (I still prefer Pigtails though, use 'em as handholds when learning her to suck a cock), I think Beth could really work the Beverly Hillbilly TomBoy image, the type who grew up wrestling her 6 brothers and can't quite work out why everybody wants to wrestle her differently now... Maybe they think her boobs will slow her down... well she'll show 'em.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Gorgeous is extremely subjective, personally I actually tend to prefer girls with "flaws" whether it is a big nose, weird laugh, scars or whatever, I find it hard to trust/connect with girls who are too "perfect", my thoughts tend to jump straight to plastic/barbie/airhead

Story on the other hand is extremely important to me, it doesn't matter how attractive she is on a physical level, if she doesn't have an interesting narrative I just lose interest (almost instantly in fact)
Flaws arnt terrible. I like that there is a variety in this game & I enjoy the fact characters like Mia & Beth exist. Compared to Victoria, Alice, Oksana & Ziva they are more like wall flowers, still pretty but not stand out (which actually makes them stand out to me). I feel Mia was a perfect early game damsel character & the lil red angle was a nice bit of development to make her character just a little bit more fun. If Tinkerer does anything for her I think it should be let MC go Big Bad Wolf even in the regular version. Why do the babies get to have the wolf form when people like me play as intended lol.

Beth's story is one I have heard Tinkerer is struggling with. I feel he created her for the Horse Seed but her lack of plot combined with the horsing around backlash has left her on the backburner. I think the first half of Beth's story should focus on Gabriel's reaction to MC knocking up his daughter, it would be interesting because 1) this young man is the reason he got himself fixed up & back into his old ways, & 2) He knows what happens at the Temple (theres no way he dosent let's be honest).

Short hair works to (I still prefer Pigtails though, use 'em as handholds when learning her to suck a cock), I think Beth could really work the Beverly Hillbilly TomBoy image, the type who grew up wrestling her 6 brothers and can't quite work out why everybody wants to wrestle her differently now... Maybe they think her boobs will slow her down... well she'll show 'em.
I mean there is zero sign of having brothers (even tho that would have added some hilarity to her character arc). But I do get the tomboy, no-nonsense vibe. Feels like the kind of geilr who used to play rough-n-touble with her father until she grew tits & he stopped cos he got weird about it lol.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Flaws arnt terrible. I like that there is a variety in this game & I enjoy the fact characters like Mia & Beth exist. Compared to Victoria, Alice, Oksana & Ziva they are more like wall flowers, still pretty but not stand out (which actually makes them stand out to me). I feel Mia was a perfect early game damsel character & the lil red angle was a nice bit of development to make her character just a little bit more fun. If Tinkerer does anything for her I think it should be let MC go Big Bad Wolf even in the regular version. Why do the babies get to have the wolf form when people like me play as intended lol.
Like I said, My problem with isn't that they are flawed (or perfect) it's that they are bland to me. I think Mia might even be improved if Gran continued to be overprotective/interfering device (allowing Mia to be perma-horny), For example I hate the Mia interaction where she demands the MC make dinner, Gran could fill that role, demanding the MC step up as provider to her daughter & grand children, cockblocking him if her conditions aren't met (When Mia does it, my first reaction is "fuck you, I built you a house with my bare hands and you are nagging me already!!!"), A cockblocking Gran could also encourage mischief using shape changing magic to get past her (prolonging the dating phase & improving the variety of sex scenes).
(not to mention sneaky sex is the best kind of sex... it gets boring too fast, when it is too easy)

Beth's story is one I have heard Tinkerer is struggling with. I feel he created her for the Horse Seed but her lack of plot combined with the horsing around backlash has left her on the backburner. I think the first half of Beth's story should focus on Gabriel's reaction to MC knocking up his daughter, it would be interesting because 1) this young man is the reason he got himself fixed up & back into his old ways, & 2) He knows what happens at the Temple (theres no way he dosent let's be honest).
I agree Gabriel could be a fantastic device to add some flavour to Beth's narrative, I would have like to have him be obsessively over protective to the point Beth has had no real experience of sex/men, that's why she finds herself drawn to Samson, she has no idea why his cock fascinates her so, it just calls to some unfulfilled desire deep inside her.

I mean there is zero sign of having brothers (even tho that would have added some hilarity to her character arc). But I do get the tomboy, no-nonsense vibe. Feels like the kind of geilr who used to play rough-n-touble with her father until she grew tits & he stopped cos he got weird about it lol.
No need to be so literal, as a basic archetype "real" brothers aren't required, other stableboys/villageboys could have filled that role (until her father chased them away when he realized that their motivations for wrestling had changed). The main point of the Archetype is she is a tough no-nonsense "boy" in a womans body, being overwhelmed with weird sensations/desires that nobody ever taught her about and she has nobody to turn to for guidance.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Like I said, My problem with isn't that they are flawed (or perfect) it's that they are bland to me. I think Mia might even be improved if Gran continued to be overprotective/interfering device (allowing Mia to be perma-horny), For example I hate the Mia interaction where she demands the MC make dinner, Gran could fill that role, demanding the MC step up as provider to her daughter & grand children, cockblocking him if her conditions aren't met (When Mia does it, my first reaction is "fuck you, I built you a house with my bare hands and you are nagging me already!!!"), A cockblocking Gran could also encourage mischief using shape changing magic to get past her (prolonging the dating phase & improving the variety of sex scenes).
(not to mention sneaky sex is the best kind of sex... it gets boring too fast, when it is too easy)

I agree Gabriel could be a fantastic device to add some flavour to Beth's narrative, I would have like to have him be obsessively over protective to the point Beth has had no real experience of sex/men, that's why she finds herself drawn to Samson, she has no idea why his cock fascinates her so, it just calls to some unfulfilled desire deep inside her.

No need to be so literal, as a basic archetype "real" brothers aren't required, other stableboys/villageboys could have filled that role (until her father chased them away when he realized that their motivations for wrestling had changed). The main point of the Archetype is she is a tough no-nonsense "boy" in a womans body, being overwhelmed with weird sensations/desires that nobody ever taught her about and she has nobody to turn to for guidance.

The cockblocking Granny definetly could have helped prolong & enhance Mia's arc. I beleive she only asks MC to make dinner if you pick the option of asking her how things are (otherwise she dosent ever bring it up) & she only ever gets really pissed at MC when he has been gone a while. Not sure how Tinkerer could retroactively make Granny more of a nuisance for the player now that Mia's arc done. I feel for now her story is finished & should be left alone (mabey add some new features later like putting her kids to work somehow? Or having her sell produce in town? She could mention things about rumours she has heard about the new mayor, or the witch hunter, the new Temple or even about the rise of a new Goblin King, as examples).

I'm not sure what happened to Beth's mother, but depending on how long Gabriel has been a single father, it would make sense that he kept the boys away. It could be very interesting to see this play out. If think MC & Gabriel should be able to smooth things out tho cos I like his character. When it comes down to Samson I beleive their should be an optional side quest where MC can commission a Horse "Milking" Machine to collect Horse Seed without Beth getting involved with Samson anymore. The reason I say Optional is for the folk out there who do like Beth & Samsons scenes (I'm not one of them but why take away from them lol).

Also from the way she speaks I dont think she is confused about anything. After watching her father become a drunk & squander their money every day she just dont trust men. However horses are "loyal" & "dont mess things up like [you] boys". Mabey it started the way you said tho, Tinkerer would know lol.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I think those people arnt complaining that shapeshifting is NTR, there complaining about what MC is turning into. It's still stupid tbh. I think the shapeshifting adds a fun & interesting twist to sex scenes & are creative answers to some of MC's problems. If they are complaining its NTR then they are deluded...

I agree with you about the Duplicate thing. If you get jealous of you're OWN CLONE who only exists as an EXTENSION to you're own consciousness... then that's just sad lol. I hope there will be more RoD content for some girls (mabey the RoD quest should be converted into a side quest & if MC has the RoD+Completed the quest then it become avalable to use with other girls? That way its completly optional for those who dont like it)
The Ogre thing you can kinda guess that he was tasting the waters so to speak about making sharing content again and what the public opinion would be. I will say it a million times, I HATE that Tinkerer let himself be bullied to take out content from the vision of the game he was making at the time, the amount of Vanilla crybabies (no offense meant) back a few years on his discord and patreon was crazy. Who knows from what I have asked him he still hopes to add optional content but I doubt it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The cockblocking Granny definetly could have helped prolong & enhance Mia's arc. I beleive she only asks MC to make dinner if you pick the option of asking her how things are (otherwise she dosent ever bring it up) & she only ever gets really pissed at MC when he has been gone a while. Not sure how Tinkerer could retroactively make Granny more of a nuisance for the player now that Mia's arc done. I feel for now her story is finished & should be left alone (mabey add some new features later like putting her kids to work somehow? Or having her sell produce in town? She could mention things about rumours she has heard about the new mayor, or the witch hunter, the new Temple or even about the rise of a new Goblin King, as examples).

I'm not sure what happened to Beth's mother, but depending on how long Gabriel has been a single father, it would make sense that he kept the boys away. It could be very interesting to see this play out. If think MC & Gabriel should be able to smooth things out tho cos I like his character. When it comes down to Samson I beleive their should be an optional side quest where MC can commission a Horse "Milking" Machine to collect Horse Seed without Beth getting involved with Samson anymore. The reason I say Optional is for the folk out there who do like Beth & Samsons scenes (I'm not one of them but why take away from them lol).

Also from the way she speaks I dont think she is confused about anything. After watching her father become a drunk & squander their money every day she just dont trust men. However horses are "loyal" & "dont mess things up like [you] boys". Mabey it started the way you said tho, Tinkerer would know lol.
Obviously most of what I wrote was more about how I would have liked for their stories to have developed rather than how it is, obviously a bunch of stuff would need to be retconned if Tinkerer were to take my thoughts wholesale, but I figure there are elements that could be enacted. for example Mia's Gran would be easy, she could come forward one day (triggered by "n" days of neglect) "I've been watching you, you lazy no good layabout, I've been silent so far but no longer! YOU WILL step up as a husband and a father OR I WILL make your life a living hell...", Mia could see this and blame herself, swearing to herself to be more proactive in your sex life. [easy peasy]

... BTW re Mia getting pissed... I ignore her most of the time so she is always pissed at me :p, but technically even when she wasn't pissed she tended to refuse sex unless I made dinner.

and as for Beth, I disliked her for a reason :sleep: I'd recon her in a heartbeat without looking back, though Pigtails & Daisy Dukes might go a long way to making her much more agreeable if a makeover was all that happened with her. :p As it stands, the only interactions I have with her is the stuff the game forces you to do to progress the story.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes