Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Could be wrong about this but if there's an update featuring there in the future, we might run into the giantess sisters' mom who could be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies & find out more about the sisters' parentage
Dunno about the rest of you but I kinda like the idea of some women/females not getting it on with the MC. Even if he tries.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
As a person who lives in a civilized country, I don't like child labour, dude.

So stop with this crap of yours, and make them kids go to school: why don't you make an update where our MC starts a quest and builds a village school and searches for some teachers - the temple priestess might be a very good job applicant for it. Some parent-teacher sexy roleplaying might be welcome in it too.

Anyway, stop busting my balls making MC's children work as daily farm labourers. I can't stand it.
butthurt.jpg
2fd2f9e254f43e43949da89b2009e571.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dunno about the rest of you but I kinda like the idea of some women/females not getting it on with the MC. Even if he tries.
Dunno about the rest of you but I kinda like the idea of all women/females getting it on with the MC. Even if he doesn't try.

Fixed for you, and it's ok. We all want to see the MC getting ALL the women available in the game. :BootyTime:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Na... I'm ok with some woman requiring more work to get, but by hook or by crook all should be achievable (I prefer by crook :p)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Never said I'd object to a 100% boot-knocking success rate. But it's, like, common in these games. Someone you interact with regularly but can't get with carnally would be refreshing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, Everi has been a student of a school of magic
where is a school of magic mentioned? She a priestess of Nergal, just as likely she would have been educated by a former preist/preistess just like the MC with a significant portion of her education being self guided as she hunts for tomes of power/knowledge (& maybe communion with her god)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where is a school of magic mentioned? She a priestess of Nergal, just as likely she would have been educated by a former preist/preistess just like the MC with a significant portion of her education being self guided as she hunts for tomes of power/knowledge (& maybe communion with her god)
Shes a Sorceress, not a priestess, also she mentions the magic academy when discussing the Rod of Duplication.

Reactions: Stil996 and AVM666

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Shes a Sorceress, not a priestess, also she mentions the magic academy when discussing the Rod of Duplication.
Fair enough... is that magic Academy anywhere near Weirwood? or somewhere far far away in the lands of the Dark Elves?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Well, Everi has been a student of a school of magic
Where is the School of Magic? In Weirwood or the surrounding area?

I didn't say that "school" doesn't exist in PQ's universe. I just say that small village like Weirdwood probably can't efford a dedicated "school". However, most placec can accept "apprentices".

wtmsbaaaaaa

Dec 25, 2021
guys, why i can't start the "Stinky Bits" and "Perfume" ?

the "A play" quest have been completed, is that a bug or something?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
guys, why i can't start the "Stinky Bits" and "Perfume" ?

the "A play" quest have been completed, is that a bug or something?
More information about where you are in the game would help others understand why you are having trouble with certain quests.
Has familiar given birth?, did you rescue her from the other dimension after the child disappeared?.
A few days after that will Erevi ask you to accompany her on the quest when you return to the tower.

wtmsbaaaaaa

Dec 25, 2021
More information about where you are in the game would help others understand why you are having trouble with certain quests.
Has familiar given birth?, did you rescue her from the other dimension after the child disappeared?.
A few days after that will Erevi ask you to accompany her on the quest when you return to the tower.
i did it Snipaste_2024-02-03_20-42-45.png

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes