jed999

May 26, 2021
That's the old version of Marcus' shop, it was updated in v3.2x. What game version are you playing? Are you maybe playing online rather than a download?

It was not a cut scene I just walked in the door and was stuck in the desk.
I originally downloaded the NYD315 and then applied the NYD321 Patch

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I saved Liandra from being eaten (and killed a dozen Grumpkins) and this bitch still wants me to win a target practice contest to get a bucket of water. :ROFLMAO: Was kind of hoping doing that quest would make it a simpler task. I know I can just give her Elven Wine, but still.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I saved Liandra from being eaten (and killed a dozen Grumpkins) and this bitch still wants me to win a target practice contest to get a bucket of water. :ROFLMAO: Was kind of hoping doing that quest would make it a simpler task. I know I can just give her Elven Wine, but still.
Knock her up, once she announces it you can get free water. Only standing sex does that, which requires giving Elven wine & winning. It's limited to one bucket/day (you can get two but she yells at you on the second one) until her mom shows up and you've installed Liandra in the new place. After that you can get 10 buckets but then you have to clear out the Grumpkins again. Clearing them out lets you get another 10...and then they come back. Rinse and repeat. Once your goblin tribe is large enough you can have some warriors stationed at the well to keep the Grumpkins away permanently. This lets you get unlimited free water.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I may have missed it, but is there a particular reason I have to trek to the Temple to make the sex potions and can't just make them at any old alchemy table? I've unlocked teleportation at this point, but it's still a bit inconvenient.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I may have missed it, but is there a particular reason I have to trek to the Temple to make the sex potions and can't just make them at any old alchemy table? I've unlocked teleportation at this point, but it's still a bit inconvenient.
It's the vessel used to create the potions that is important and that belongs to the goddess, so it remains in the temple under the care of Ziva. Any old vessel will not do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Funny thing in life is when you get something you love and usualy others don't it's usualy for them the way it goes. Beth was perfect the way she was and the only one npc I really wanted to romance (and the only one we never been able to). Loved her especialy for her clothes and even simple hairstyle, that's why I liked her instead of others all in robe or whatever. Now she's going to be upgraded (downgraded for me) joy... When you create something you are happy with what you created you don't touch to your piece of art anymore. They have defaults and qualities and that's awesome. No need to want to make it "perfect" perfect is ugly. Bored that she's going to look exactly like the others, with the same kind of kidish hairstyle and same kind of clothing.

Edit: I'm aware there is a small romance with her but nothing like the others women and we had to wait a ton to get her, that's what I meant by "not being able to". Anyway...

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Thanks bro
Adding on: the new chests refill daily, but some are empty until you complete certain quests/tasks. No more red chests anywhere. There's also a new item that can be equipped which makes the MC close to invincible. Other built-in cheats are unchanged.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Any tips for mid-game money after the double/triple goblins in the Forgotten Forest area have disappeared? I probably should have farmed them a bit more.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Any tips for mid-game money after the double/triple goblins in the Forgotten Forest area have disappeared? I probably should have farmed them a bit more.
Mid game you are probably best to keep quests on hold and concentrate on collecting ingredients, save only what you need immediately and sell the rest.
Moonflower pollen for example earns good money in the port, 25 coins if I remember correctly.
So searching at night pays off when it's possible to collect six or seven in one night provided you don't run into too many opponents to slow you down.
Two steak, earn more than a boar carcass , they also earn HP points when preparing .
The constant need for money is why I would always advise players take time at the beginning of the game to collect and earn money rather than concentrating on quests.
I now only tackle one quest at a time until it's complete before starting the next, use the dead periods to collect ingredients and make potions.
Some quests are connected to other quests but not that many to be honest.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Simple stuff:
Farm pumpkins in the rented field, you can sell them for 5 coins each.
Turn bears/boars/rabbits into steaks to sell, 7 coins each. Sell the bear & wolf pelts, 30 & 15 coins each.(Don't butcher gatorbeast carcasses, you need those for Giant's Strength potions. Don't turn steaks into meals for sale, the steaks by themselves have better profit.)
Collect raven feathers at the Cemetery, sell them for a coin each. Note that the Cemetery is dangerous 25/7 after you recover the headdress. The ravens respawn each time you leave and re-enter the map. (Tinkerer plans to add ravens to other areas as well.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Simple stuff:
Farm pumpkins in the rented field, you can sell them for 5 coins each.
Turn bears/boars/rabbits into steaks to sell, 7 coins each. Sell the bear & wolf pelts, 30 & 15 coins each.(Don't butcher gatorbeast carcasses, you need those for Giant's Strength potions. Don't turn steaks into meals for sale, the steaks by themselves have better profit.)
Collect raven feathers at the Cemetery, sell them for a coin each. Note that the Cemetery is dangerous 25/7 after you recover the headdress. The ravens respawn each time you leave and re-enter the map. (Tinkerer plans to add ravens to other areas as well.)

Wow! Thanks for the super detailed response. I'll definitely make use of this advice.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Wow! Thanks for the super detailed response. I'll definitely make use of this advice.
It took me a while to figure these out and/or have someone explain them. No reason to not share. There's undoubtably more I'm not aware of. Don't forget plunder tribute from your goblin tribe and your salary once elected Mayor. Some girls provide salable ingredients once you advance them far enough, for example Maghda. :)

Sacred water is the fastest for cash on a per-day basis, at least until you get Liandra pregnant. Spider caves is good for cash+XP vs the time spent on it. Goblins at the Ancient Shrine + BoG exploit is most straightforward. Potions + Long Action exploit can be lucrative and earn a lot of XP, but the startup cost (buying ingredients from Makith) can be high.

Consider a daily routine of waking up at Hour -8 to make potions, selling ears, going to the spider caves, selling stuff to Jenny, buying stuff from Makith, and getting some goblins at the Shrine, timing it so you are back in town and hit the sack at Hour 0 for eight hours. Wake up at Hour -8 and repeat.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes