DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i only use the cheat to add more item to 99 nothing more
only 2 girl i can't get pregnant is jenny and beth
idk why
You should be careful you dont accidentally add 99 of an item that should only be 1 of (such as Quest Items). That can have a bad effect. Outside of that not sure why u are having such bad luck with Jenny.

Beth cannot get pregnant yet so dont bother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i only use the cheat to add more item to 99 nothing more
Strictly speaking nothing happens if you give yourself more than 99 of an item, RPGM will simply reduce any excess down to 99.
You have to keep in mind which items you give yourself, items you can buy in the store and spawn "infinitely" are safe, same for potions and craftable items, but if you give yourself special items, you stand a good chance off bugging out your game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i just do the potion and ingredient nothing else
you should be safe then, though another player managed to give themself 99x "Quest to prove your reliability", it's easy to do by accident on some save editors. I'd also be careful about giving yourself potions you haven't "learned" yet, I don't know if this would cause a bug or not, just something to be wary off.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
only 2 girl i can't get pregnant is jenny and beth
idk why
Here's how I approach it.
It isn't necessary to do the birthday present at this stage because this is the first time you will have sex with Jenny.
Once you get Ziva pregnant, do the temple ceremony in the morning using enhanced potion.
Head to town and save before entering the store. play cards and give enhanced potion.
I invariably succeed in getting Jenny pregnant first or second try.
Now get the present and give it to Jenny.
Head to the stable, save before entering, assuming you've completed the previous date quest and had sex in the stable before, warn Beth and it usually results in pregnancy first time.
I've played this game countless times and I failed so many time before I approached it this way.
I don't use any of the cheats you mention as there as are many reports on here how they mess up the game.

Elpiera88

Sep 23, 2017
I believe that my game broke... When I kill all the rats and have to return with the witch, she is not there anymore. Someone had this problem before?. And I cant get the puppies, dont know why, I gave her lots of gifts and nothing...

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I believe that my game broke... When I kill all the rats and have to return with the witch, she is not there anymore. Someone had this problem before?. And I cant get the puppies, dont know why, I gave her lots of gifts and nothing...
Yeah something is off and I don't mean the panties are dropping.

try reloading from a earlier save before the rats quest
Also
are these really old saves some update a bit back it was needed to start a new game;
if you are using really old saves with the latest version, issues may arise and this aint the erection you want.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Rats, did you block the hole?.
Puppies, is Freda pregnant?.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
...but if you give yourself special items, you stand a good chance off bugging out your game.
Funniest one I've heard of is the dude who gave himself 99 spider queen eggs. Every time he went to the Tower another one hatched. Game itself worked fine, just reset the storyline leading to Venomina to "egg hatches" over and over.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Funniest one I've heard of is the dude who gave himself 99 spider queen eggs. Every time he went to the Tower another one hatched. Game itself worked fine, just reset the storyline leading to Venomina to "egg hatches" over and over.
that one is really common... ever wonder what the game would be like if you could get 99 spider queens? :eek:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i got my hands on that save due also was on the discord
i laughed for good moment, also reason why i asked to redo the cheat way.
so people dont have to save edit.

Reactions: Damagus01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how to get hilde pregnant? i can only cum on her tits not inside
Have sex at lake & later you'll see her with the 2 giants with 3 rocks. Talk to her about the game. Have a potion of Giants Strength prepped. Lift the rocks & make sure u got a Phalus G. She will let u cum.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
weird i don't see her anywhere near the lake at all
It's not automatic. There's a daily chance most of the tribe will be off hunting during the day, that's when she'll be bathing.

If everyone's around, ask Hilde for sex (when she's horny) to unlock the Mead quest. Give the chief the mead you make then sex her up while they're distracted. Mead found in the bandits' hideout doesn't count, you have to make some. I don't think you have to do the bathing scene first.

After Mead, there's a daily chance during the day the menfolk will be doing Pickyuprock. Hilde lets you cum inside her if you beat them at Pickyuprock. A potion of Giant's Strength helps you win.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes