DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
One thing I would like to see for this game is as (at least) end game stuff Tinkerer adds in more sex scenes for the side girls. Non-Preg/Non-Lactate versions for the scenes restricted to these. Also Pregnant versions for scenes which are restricted to non-preg.

But really I would to see more things we can see with girls. More BJs, more anal, mabey more Duplicate & Phallus G scenes. They dont even need to have more story or plot. Just have these scenes added/unlocked by completing side girl Arcs? But again I would like to stress this could all be END GAME updates to build upon these girls.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
One thing I would like to see for this game is as (at least) end game stuff Tinkerer adds in more sex scenes for the side girls. Non-Preg/Non-Lactate versions for the scenes restricted to these. Also Pregnant versions for scenes which are restricted to non-preg.

But really I would to see more things we can see with girls. More BJs, more anal, mabey more Duplicate & Phallus G scenes. They dont even need to have more story or plot. Just have these scenes added/unlocked by completing side girl Arcs? But again I would like to stress this could all be END GAME updates to build upon these girls.
This post is a little confusing, what do you mean by end game? "End game" normally means stuff that leads to the game ending, but it sounds like maybe you mean stuff that happens after the story is completed? DLC or side content maybe? to continue adding content after The MC has accomplished whatever he is destined to accomplish.

Personally I'm not in a rush to complete the story, I'm happy for Tinkerer to continue filling out the world indefinitely. It's the journey thats important not the destination.

Reactions: John-18 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This post is a little confusing, what do you mean by end game? "End game" normally means stuff that leads to the game ending, but it sounds like maybe you mean stuff that happens after the story is completed? DLC or side content maybe? to continue adding content after The MC has accomplished whatever he is destined to accomplish.

Personally I'm not in a rush to complete the story, I'm happy for Tinkerer to continue filling out the world indefinitely. It's the journey thats important not the destination.
Sorry I mean like once he has finished the End Game these are things I'd like to see added. Because once the game is finished he would have the time to do so without delaying the game anymore than necessary. So yes in a way I mean DLC for a lack of a better term.

Reactions: Stil996

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
How are we supposed to be able to tell how big our "Goblin Population" is? I haven't unlocked the book I keep hearing people mention yet, but Shakala has had three sets of kids at this point. Do I need to use a Save Editor to view the value?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
How are we supposed to be able to tell how big our "Goblin Population" is? I haven't unlocked the book I keep hearing people mention yet, but Shakala has had three sets of kids at this point. Do I need to use a Save Editor to view the value?
In the goblin forest and the goblin valley, every goblin sprite represents 10 goblins you have, with one more if there's 1-9. 8 goblins = 1 sprite, 22 = 3, 57 = 6.
I recommend getting the Book of Girls, you can check other things like her Affection level, is she horny today, is she pregnant and how long.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
In the goblin forest and the goblin valley, every goblin sprite represents 10 goblins you have, with one more if there's 1-9. 8 goblins = 1 sprite, 22 = 3, 57 = 6.
I recommend getting the Book of Girls, you can check other things like her Affection level, is she horny today, is she pregnant and how long.
Thanks. I didn't realize I could go ahead and do the Book of Girls quest. Working on that now. For some reason I was thinking that was much later in the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Ledger (which you can open in the Pause Menu) tells you you're Tribute amount as well so you can see how much money you're Goblins are making you.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks. I didn't realize I could go ahead and do the Book of Girls quest. Working on that now. For some reason I was thinking that was much later in the game.
Just go into the Tavern at Weirdwood as second time & you'll trigger the Shady Guy. Buy the book+key for (I wanna say 300c?) & then do the questline associated.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Sorry I mean like once he has finished the End Game these are things I'd like to see added. Because once the game is finished he would have the time to do so without delaying the game anymore than necessary. So yes in a way I mean DLC for a lack of a better term.
I rather hope that some of the earlier animations will be redone before adding more content, they are not up to the standard of the later animations.
Some of the early sex scenes are not animated at all so I would like to see those animated.
With that done the game will have become complete in every sense.

Reactions: DomWolf

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
It's been changed. Ho to the corpse of near the Spoder Cave. Take the key. Go into the lil outhouse by the guards watchtower.
Question: I have the key but I can not access the little house next to the watchtower. Do I need an extra?
Cheers

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I dont think so. I beleive it should open the door... unless I've missed a step(?)
Nope, just take the key from the body.

Mik91 When you try to enter it, it says it's locked then asks if you want to use the key, correct? And you're going to this outhouse-looking building, yes?
1708364569838.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes