TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
What's your favorite girl until now guys?
For me, it is a heavy clash between Liandra and Julia. Also, i think Liandra need some new quests.
Jenny or Julia.
Jenny because she is always in the mood to f**k.
Julia because she's so cute.
Any choice is likely to be influenced by the game content Tinkerer has given them so choice may change in future.
I'd like to see MC go on a trading mission with Jenny, what might they get up to while away for a couple of days?.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For me, it is a heavy clash between Liandra and Julia. Also, i think Liandra need some new quests.
Lots of contenders. Liandra, Erevi’s daughter, Oksana, Zsofia, Caleah, Shakala’s daughter, Obeah . . .

I gotta hand it to Tinkerer: I’m really not a fan of goblin girls in general (I don’t much like Shakala or Sequoia), but Shakala’s daughter and Obeah have a certain je ne sais quoi.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Strange is that the Dev have a lot of paid members and stopped updating of the public release...
For the longest time the public download from his non-patreon site was v1.41. It was updated to v2.51 several months ago.

The public version is meant to whet the appetite, encouraging people to support him so they can get the current version. Making the current version officially available for free would cut into the ranks of his supporters. And he does need supporters, he couldn't make the game (or could but nowhere near the consistency & quality of updates) without them.

$1USD/month gets you the current version. Yes, some countries block access to patreon or a payment method that works with it. Some people legitimately cannot afford it. And some people are philosophically opposed to paying for it, for one or several reasons. But it's hard to object when the entry is that low. :)

Last edited:

cill876

Oct 15, 2019
I commissioned the beds for Frieda, but Marcus never delivers them. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Looks like a bug in the Mysterious disappearances quest ?, I have Obeah back at the Goblin stronghold and got her pregnant.
Her pregnancy counted up to day 5 and stopped. It hasn't continued counting in several days.
When I check the Quest log the Mysterious disappearances Quest is still active and Shakala is at the Goblin camp.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
So just from an optical point of view my top 5 would be:
  1. Gwynneth and Alice (can't decide, my 1st place is a tie between those two)
  2. Oksana
  3. Reanna
  4. Liandra
  5. Julia
Brigitte should also be in this list, but I'll have to wait for the next update to make up my mind, which place she deserves in that list. In the pic below of the full cast I'd put Brigitte into S or A tier.

full cast.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Here's mine. It was a tough choice between Tori and Rosy as my top picks. Rosy is so gosh darn cute, but Tori's incredible body (both pregnant and non-pregnant) wins out. Those gigantic preggo tits are a sight to behold.

I've only just met Julia, so it didn't feel right putting her higher on the list, and I have no idea who the other two characters are down there.
tierlist.png

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Here's mine. It was a tough choice between Tori and Rosy as my top picks. Rosy is so gosh darn cute, but Tori's incredible body (both pregnant and non-pregnant) wins out. Those gigantic preggo tits are a sight to behold.

I've only just met Julia, so it didn't feel right putting her higher on the list, and I have no idea who the other two characters are down there.
View attachment 3378341
Who's Tori?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My top 5 Favorites in Terms of Sex Scenes are; Bat Breeder, Jenny, Imp, Victoria, Sequoia
My top 5 Favorites in Terms of Base Model are; Rosie, Imp, Sequoia, Bat Breeder, Jenny.
With honorable mentions to Victoria, Erevi and Succubi Daughter and the Vampire Trio

Though this is a tough game to rank.... so many hot characters. (I tried to do a TeirMaker ranking but it just looked stupid with everyone in S class :p)

Last edited:

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Would love if, if we got a storyline where Jenny chose Thomas and we had to win her back. Then eventually take her off Thomas for good. For me she's the absolute top tier woman in the game and the only one who comes close is Rosy.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes