GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
That was a hell of a dark storyline Tinkerer came up with for MC's family. Killing off everyone except for the sister in one fell swoop was pretty rough. The most disturbing part for me was the scene with Julia in the cell with the dead body of Molly (covered in a sheet) who died after giving birth. Was not expecting something so tragic.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Would love if, if we got a storyline where Jenny chose Thomas and we had to win her back. Then eventually take her off Thomas for good. For me she's the absolute top tier woman in the game and the only one who comes close is Rosy.
Not a bad idea. Jenny really is a perfect bombshell but I think she's left in a relationship with Thomas so that we have the Netori factor kicking in of fucking another man's wife. Would love to claim Jenny for myself too tho.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1708728529675.png

Hello all!
This is likely going to be the last sneak peek before I release the new test build. I've completed scripting the quests, I've a little bit of scripting remaining for some of the scenes and questlog, but I'm pretty sure my draft will be done by Sunday. I'll then spend the next few days testing and bugfixing, pluss finishing some remaining cutscene imagery. The plan is to release the test build on Friday 1st of March (yes, technically I missed my end of the month deadline). I want to do one more short scene for Birgitte, this may not make it into the test build, time will tell:). The official release of v3.31 will be on Friday 8th of March.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Tinkerer

Last News

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3380577

Hello all!
This is likely going to be the last sneak peek before I release the new test build. I've completed scripting the quests, I've a little bit of scripting remaining for some of the scenes and questlog, but I'm pretty sure my draft will be done by Sunday. I'll then spend the next few days testing and bugfixing, pluss finishing some remaining cutscene imagery. The plan is to release the test build on Friday 1st of March (yes, technically I missed my end of the month deadline). I want to do one more short scene for Birgitte, this may not make it into the test build, time will tell:). The official release of v3.31 will be on Friday 8th of March.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Tinkerer

Last News
Birgitte must be a preggo in this pic & the only giantess left now is Siv

Last edited:

raulbs

Jul 9, 2017
I have a question about the ship we bought from the dock and there is a secret mission or is it for a future update?

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
No still gotta use the good ol Phallus G.

I'm curious what you mean by an "alternative" tho?
I don't see why MC couldn't use his transformation spell to do it. Turns him into a centaur and turns the spider into a spider lady.

I get sick of grinding ingredients for it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't see why MC couldn't use his transformation spell to do it. Turns him into a centaur and turns the spider into a spider lady.

I get sick of grinding ingredients for it.
Well 2 reasons I can think of.

First is Patreon has been cracking down of any & all bestiality stuff, even being a Centaur is kinda risky from what I've heard. I I know MC becoming a wolf with Mia is now censored because of it (unless of you have the patch).

Second is some people get butt hurt when Tinkerer adds anything wierd (but funny/sexy) through shapeshifting. There was a whole fiasco a lil while back with the Troll!Form & Succubus...

While I agree grinding for Phallus G is pretty tedious (like all potions really) it's the price we gotta pay for Giant pussy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well 2 reasons I can think of.

First is Patreon has been cracking down of any & all bestiality stuff, even being a Centaur is kinda risky from what I've heard. I I know MC becoming a wolf with Mia is now censored because of it (unless of you have the patch).

Second is some people get butt hurt when Tinkerer adds anything wierd (but funny/sexy) through shapeshifting. There was a whole fiasco a lil while back with the Troll!Form & Succubus...

While I agree grinding for Phallus G is pretty tedious (like all potions really) it's the price we gotta pay for Giant pussy.
Neither mean the MC couldn't localize the Transformation to his cock... give himself a Giants Cock, a Horse Cock, a Dragons Cock... whatever he or his date likes :p

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes