GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Well 2 reasons I can think of.

First is Patreon has been cracking down of any & all bestiality stuff, even being a Centaur is kinda risky from what I've heard. I I know MC becoming a wolf with Mia is now censored because of it (unless of you have the patch).

Second is some people get butt hurt when Tinkerer adds anything wierd (but funny/sexy) through shapeshifting. There was a whole fiasco a lil while back with the Troll!Form & Succubus...

While I agree grinding for Phallus G is pretty tedious (like all potions really) it's the price we gotta pay for Giant pussy.
As the guy above me said, he could just make his penis a Giant's penis. That's basically what the potion does already.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
While I agree grinding for Phallus G is pretty tedious (like all potions really) it's the price we gotta pay for Giant pussy.
Not really much of a grind, all about time management.
Visit temple late, knock up 5 potions and jerk off twice.
Sleep 8 hours and knock up some more.
Take a day out just to make potions at the temple.
I currently have 40 potions enhanced fertility, fertility and Phallus G.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Neither mean the MC couldn't localize the Transformation to his cock... give himself a Giants Cock, a Horse Cock, a Dragons Cock... whatever he or his date likes :p
Yep, just use an transformation spell with the same effect instead of using a potion. Or just make it permanent (side effect of abusing Phallus G too much :LOL:), the scenes with Phallus G used on non giants are really nice, like Victoria and the succubus daughter.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Neither mean the MC couldn't localize the Transformation to his cock... give himself a Giants Cock, a Horse Cock, a Dragons Cock... whatever he or his date likes :p
It's been established that when MC shapeshifts he is using a different spell that has proven time & again to be unstable/not fully reliable, for a purpose that was never its intention. The Summoning Spell isnt actually a shapeshifting spell & sometimes MC loses control of it during strenuous actions (like sex) & sometimes things go wrong (like when he accidentally just becomes hairy when trying to become a wolf or a troll).

It's possible he dosent have the skill to localise the transformation like that. But what's clear is this, Phallus G is more reliable than Summoning Spell.

Reactions: Pdoan and TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yep, just use an transformation spell with the same effect instead of using a potion. Or just make it permanent (side effect of abusing Phallus G too much :LOL:), the scenes with Phallus G used on non giants are really nice, like Victoria and the succubus daughter.
I will admit I wish MC could use Phallus G with more girls who are not big.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Or buy them from Edgar once your cash flow is good enough. Buying potions from him doesn't take time from the daily clock.

Reactions: TSSG59 and Pdoan

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's been established that when MC shapeshifts he is using a different spell that has proven time & again to be unstable/not fully reliable, for a purpose that was never its intention. The Summoning Spell isnt actually a shapeshifting spell & sometimes MC loses control of it during strenuous actions (like sex) & sometimes things go wrong (like when he accidentally just becomes hairy when trying to become a wolf or a troll).

It's possible he dosent have the skill to localise the transformation like that. But what's clear is this, Phallus G is more reliable than Summoning Spell.
That is a nonsense argument Buddy. Many things are possible, that's the whole point of these little discussions, yes it is possible he doesn't have the skill, it is also possible that he could grow as a magic user... it all comes down to how Tinkerer chooses for the MC to develop.
And as for what "has been established" It seems to me it's natural for magic users to fuck up the first few iterations of a spell (particularly if it's not being used as designed), then gain more mastery as their skill & experience grows. It's not like the MC was formerly trained, done the same spell a million times and is now expecting different results. He didn't even get taught that spell (in essence he discovered something new while he was attempting the spell he was taught).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
That is a nonsense argument Buddy. Many things are possible, that's the whole point of these little discussions, yes it is possible he doesn't have the skill, it is also possible that he could grow as a magic user... it all comes down to how Tinkerer chooses for the MC to develop.
And as for what "has been established" It seems to me it's natural for magic users to fuck up the first few iterations of a spell (particularly if it's not being used as designed), then gain more mastery as their skill & experience grows. It's not like the MC was formerly trained, done the same spell a million times and is now expecting different results. He didn't even get taught that spell (in essence he discovered something new while he was attempting the spell he was taught).
It's also possible that the spell can't be applied localized.

I would rather have more shapeshifting content than the ability to "localized enlarge".

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Erevi (a seasoned Sorcererss) warns MC that Summoned creatures are "unstable" so it is established that they are somewhat difficult to maintain if the caster isnt concentrating. Which is difficult to do when you're fucking.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I would rather have more shapeshifting content than the ability to "localized enlarge".
Yup! everything is possible... go figure :p

The big advantage to "localized" magic is he can continue to use the many of same renders, it just needs one or two introduction images to set the scene before it gets hidden in the appropriate orifice, and maybe a couple couple more for the money shot.

A Question to those who know about the rendering process, how hard is it to tack on a new body part to an existing model? can it be done in a modular fashion or does it require the same amount of work that a completely new model would require?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Erevi (a seasoned Sorcererss) warns MC that Summoned creatures are "unstable" so it is established that they are somewhat difficult to maintain if the caster isnt concentrating...
So what?
  1. I've already stated that he essentially discovered a new type of magic, there are no summoned creatures in this debate.
  2. Erevi has no experience (that we know off) of using this power in this context.
  3. Practice makes perfect, necessity is the mother of invention...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
there are no summoned creatures in this debate.
I guess it's like splicing the Summoned creature with himself. Some versions he is half the creature (centaur) or "becomes" the creature. I dont know the exact rules I didnt make the world.

However I will say this. Game mechanics have been established with MC needing to make Phallus G to fuck big girls. Why include this process if you're just gonna override it with an easier process that requires 0% resources in a resource heavy RPG?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess it's like splicing the Summoned creature with himself. Some versions he is half the creature (centaur) or "becomes" the creature. I dont know the exact rules I didnt make the world.

However I will say this. Game mechanics have been established with MC needing to make Phallus G to fuck big girls. Why include this process if you're just gonna override it with an easier process that requires 0% resources in a resource heavy RPG?
It's nothing like splicing anything. he is morphing himself. that wasn't some random Grumpkins cock he was fucking Liara with, it was his own that had been altered to look like a Grumpkin, that wasn't a random trolls cock he fucked Succubi daughter with it was his own... the only difference between what I suggested and what the MC has done many times over is that he is reducing the amount he needs to transform.

Who said it would require no resources, Energy is a resource and I can't imagine magic that doesn't consume it. The advantage of potions being that they preserve your energy levels rather than expend them. Leaving both options as valid depending on how you balance your character.
Tinkerer could also add a food requirement, it might be nice to finally have a use for it. (other than a couple of times at the very beginning of the game I've never felt the need to eat :cautious:)

And frankly I want to see the MC grow, it's has been a long time since he learned anything worthwhile, and developing his shapechanging abilities in a more proactive way seems like the perfect way to go. He could apply it in battle too (Though TBH I don't really battle, I cheat my stats to skip those)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's nothing like splicing anything. he is morphing himself. that wasn't some random Grumpkins cock he was fucking Liara with, it was his own that had been altered to look like a Grumpkin, that wasn't a random trolls cock he fucked Succubi daughter with it was his own... the only difference between what I suggested and what the MC has done many times over is that he is reducing the amount he needs to transform.

Who said it would require no resources, Energy is a resource and I can't imagine magic that doesn't consume it. The advantage of potions being that they preserve your energy levels rather than expend them. Leaving both options as valid depending on how you balance your character.
Tinkerer could also add a food requirement, it might be nice to finally have a use for it. (other than a couple of times at the very beginning of the game I've never felt the need to eat :cautious:)

And frankly I want to see the MC grow, it's has been a long time since he learned anything worthwhile, and developing his shapechanging abilities in a more proactive way seems like the perfect way to go. He could apply it in battle too (Though TBH I don't really battle, I cheat my stats to skip those)
Again I, you & nobody apart from Tinkerer knows the exact ins & outs of how the shapeshifting works as its technically not true shapeshifting, its Summoning used in a not standard fashion. Im not saying it's impossible just that I see it as unlikely. That's my opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Mechanics wise I just dont see Tinkerer giving an alternative to Phallus G. The process was added for this reason. He could, I just dont see the point. However I would like to see shape changing used more often & more creatively so we can agree there at least. Also food was added as part of Rosy's OG inclusion when Tinkerer added a Hunger System. It did not take well with the fanbase & he promptly removed it. Which is a shame. Although I dont see why food couldnt return a % of Energy when consumed? That could work.

I feel shapechanging in battle could be cool. Like MC becomes a Troll or something. That could be really interesting (mabey taking certain DMG or after an amount of time he reverts)

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017

He's been able to partially shapeshift both himself(centaur) and others(spider lady losing her arachnid form). I'd say that counts as localized, even if the first one was an accident.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

I'd rather not, frankly I disliked the whole centuar thing in the first place. Just being able to magic up instead of using potions all the time is fine and less tedious.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I feel shapechanging in battle could be cool. Like MC becomes a Troll or something. That could be really interesting (mabey taking certain DMG or after an amount of time he reverts)
I'd like to imagine each transformation would come with it's own advantages and disadvantages, like becoming a troll would grant big boost to Strength and Endurance (along with gaining health regeneration), but give a huge minus to speed and intelligence (and remove the ability to use magic for the duration).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He's been able to partially shapeshift both himself(centaur) and others(spider lady losing her arachnid form). I'd say that counts as localized, even if the first one was an accident.
The spider was already a Were-Spider she just didnt know it so that's a blurred situation to me. How much of that was MC's magic or just him triggering her natural ability. Interesting thought experiment tho. I would assume therianthropy is a weird subject in this world (as Tinkerer based it on white Wolf's Werewolf: The Apocalypse)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'd like to imagine each transformation would come with it's own advantages and disadvantages, like becoming a troll would grant big boost to Strength and Endurance (along with gaining health regeneration), but give a huge minus to speed and intelligence (and remove the ability to use magic for the duration).
That would be cool. What other forms would MC take? This could be really fun. Some ideas:

•Troll: boost in STR & END at cost of speed & Inteligence (no magic).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
•Giant Spider: boost in Speed & Attack chance with Poison % on attacks. But less DMG.

Outside of battle MC could turn into a Bird tro shorten travel time between maps.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes