PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
as a lazy man, what is the current complain about the book you all talking about
so need small text what the issue is and a easy fix (as in that makes sense without need to change all of it) :D
Only talking shits about how we would do it better. Because we haven't really done anything, but we feel like we understand everything. It's like watching football in a pub. Everyone can do it better and can give good advice. ;)
We got a little carried away :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Only talking shits about how we would do it better. Because we haven't really done anything, but we feel like we understand everything. It's like watching football in a pub. Everyone can do it better and can give good advice. ;)
We got a little carried away :LOL:
Speak for yourself... I actually do understand everything :p :cautious::giggle:

Reported that the middle portret to close it all need to be altered, but not about mutiple pages.
for now that isnt the biggest issue. maybe at some point when the page is full on both side that Tinkerer will change the layout.
Meh! Biggest issue?, the world is full of opinions of varying importance... What I think we can all agree on is that the biggest most ultimate issue... is not being able to fuck the Millers Wife :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Meh! Biggest issue?, the world is full of opinions of varying importance... What I think we can all agree on is that the biggest most ultimate issue... is not being able to fuck the Millers Wife :p
dont think she even has a pixile sprit in the game ... GL fucking a nonbeing

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Reported that the middle portret to close it all need to be altered, but not about mutiple pages.
for now that isnt the biggest issue. maybe at some point when the page is full on both side that Tinkerer will change the layout.
Side benefit of moving the exit icon to a corner is it frees up an extra spot for a girl. It currently blocks two spots, in a corner it would only take up one.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Hi guys, I am worried something might be wrong with my game.

The issue I have is that I am somewhat stuck concerning Frida. Despite having given her several dozen bushel of vegetables, her affection doesn't seem high enough to even let me sleep at her house (saw in the WT that she'd let you sleep in her home after rescuing the puppies). And that also prevents me from completing the quest "A pet for my girl".

My progress so far : I'm currently on the "Niger Acarna" main quest. Is it normal to have no progress at all with Frida up to this point or is there actually something wrong with my game (i installed the hotfix btw) ?

On a side note, is there a way to check the affection score of the girls in game ? Noticed people talking about this, but so far, the only thing I picked up is on the summary of saves (only show Alice and Gwynetth affections tho).

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I think having some kind of adaptive image would be cool, show you at a glance how far you've progressed with them, or what their opinion of you is (maybe lingerie if they have max affection and woolen layers if they hate you)... but again all this is extra work, is it worth it?
I remember someone asking if the portrait borders in the BoG could be color-coded to their Affection. Something like gold for max Affection, green for 4-5 hearts (but not at max), yellow for 2-3, red for 1, and grey for 0. Still have to check individual info for horny or not, pregnant or not, tribe size for goblins, etc.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Speak for yourself... I actually do understand everything :p :cautious::giggle:

Mrs Miller and Greta
I also understand everything, but only after 3 beers. Today's status is 0. No one has asked about the decensor patch yet. :cautious:
She does have a sprite. She appears in the Tavern when her house is burnt down.
I have always admired your commitment and initiative, but you have never said anything as insightful and appropriate as this post (y)

dont tell him, you should be on my side in all this so shhhhh
Side, side, I dont know there is any side. I thought we all had the same interest. Fuck every possible female in the game. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

The issue I have is that I am somewhat stuck concerning Frida. Despite having given her several dozen bushel of vegetables, her affection doesn't seem high enough to even let me sleep at her house (saw in the WT that she'd let you sleep in her home after rescuing the puppies). And that also prevents me from completing the quest "A pet for my girl".

My progress so far : I'm currently on the "Niger Acarna" main quest. Is it normal to have no progress at all with Frida up to this point or is there actually something wrong with my game (i installed the hotfix btw) ?

On a side note, is there a way to check the affection score of the girls in game ? Noticed people talking about this, but so far, the only thing I picked up is on the summary of saves (only show Alice and Gwynetth affections tho).
Get the Book of Girls... the key is the Stranger in the Tavern

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Side benefit of moving the exit icon to a corner is it frees up an extra spot for a girl. It currently blocks two spots, in a corner it would only take up one.
Why would you have to take up any spot?? the normal red x doesn't take up a spot, neither does an exit "clasp"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

Frida and all the giants' quests are not required for the Main storyline, they are entirely optional. In fact, *most* of the girls' quests are optional. However, nearly all of them lead to in-game benefits in addition to more nookie opportunities. Some lead to additional girls as well.

The quest "Ancient Treasure" leads to the Book of Girls, which gives this info when you click on a girl's portrait. Girls are added to it as you add them to your harem. Some might not appear in it until you see them after the BoG is activated (ex: Maghda).

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes