diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
So what does LI means? & speaking about the giantesses, notice how Frida has slit eyes compared to the other 2? As for Siv, seeing how Frida trusts her with babysitting her kids & how her sprite is quite similar to Brigitte so Siv is probably Brigitte's blood relative, probably her mom or sister
LI stands for Love Interest

Has been theorized that Sif is Birgitte's sister on the Discord (is it Birgitte or Bigritte???)

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys, I am worried something might be wrong with my game.

The issue I have is that I am somewhat stuck concerning Frida. Despite having given her several dozen bushel of vegetables, her affection doesn't seem high enough to even let me sleep at her house (saw in the WT that she'd let you sleep in her home after rescuing the puppies). And that also prevents me from completing the quest "A pet for my girl".

My progress so far : I'm currently on the "Niger Acarna" main quest. Is it normal to have no progress at all with Frida up to this point or is there actually something wrong with my game (i installed the hotfix btw) ?

On a side note, is there a way to check the affection score of the girls in game ? Noticed people talking about this, but so far, the only thing I picked up is on the summary of saves (only show Alice and Gwynetth affections tho).
Post your save, so it can be edited, highly probable it's a bug

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
Was the recipe for potions of agility changed and the recipe requirements not updated in the crafting menu? I have the required blue lillies and the spider eggs, as per the recipe requirements and still can't craft it. Apparently I don't have "all the necessary ingredients".

Reactions: jack3347

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Was the recipe for potions of agility changed and the recipe requirements not updated in the crafting menu? I have the required blue lillies and the spider eggs, as per the recipe requirements and still can't craft it. Apparently I don't have "all the necessary ingredients".
yea tinkerer is aware he fuckd that up, but you need 3 (crow)feathers now aswell. if you go to ingame key items , its says it in the scroll

Reactions: jack3347

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
I am concerned about this:
Is censorship enabled or should I disable it?
because I already set the censorship off with the file dragged to "www".
1711037726898.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am concerned about this:
Is censorship enabled or should I disable it?
because I already set the censorship off with the file dragged to "www".
View attachment 3465487
Enable the Decenser Patch to unlock content that involves 2 Daughters (1 Succubus & 1 Goblin) + some more... taboo scenes will also be revealed.

Or else you'll be back here asking why some scenes are blank.

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
Enable the Decenser Patch to unlock content that involves 2 Daughters (1 Succubus & 1 Goblin) + some more... taboo scenes will also be revealed.

Or else you'll be back here asking why some scenes are blank.
I installed the patch, but checking internal game data, it still shows "1", it should say "0" I guess?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes