marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I feel part of Jennt's fetish rosta is cucking her husband so I think Tom is going anywhere soon...
IF her main fetish is cucking her husband then she wouldnt have him go anywhere when you ask her for sex and it isnt part of the "debt". I am sure it is a turn on for her but not always and I am sure it would be no different if Thomas wasnt around.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Is there a waypoint portal in the swamps, dark forest or farm? I think I got all of them unlocked but wasnt sure if I was missing any or not. Does anyone have a list of these to see where they are all at? Also I notice that Shakala and the daughter Zelda (I named her) their Affection fluctuates between 3 and 4, is that due to how many goblins you have in your population (I do have the cheat on also)? There is no Affection points for the vampires? Also how do you get max Affection points for Caleah? I have upto 4 with her right now.

Last edited:

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
its working due the candle on the counter is lit.
I am very grateful for your help, especially your patience.
It could be added in a separate image, or in a guide at the moment of installing the decensor.
<3

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
It could be added in a separate image, or in a guide at the moment of installing the decensor.
<3
issue is that Patreon do nt like it, so we cant really say it excist
bit like voldemort. we know and tell others but there isnt a offical note.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
<3
issue is that Patreon do nt like it, so we cant really say it excist
bit like voldemort. we know and tell others but there isnt a offical note.
The first rule of Incest club is We don't talk about Incest Club!!
The Second rule of Incest Club is ... Fuck rule one... wheres my "Mother Fucker" Name Badge??? :p

PS I'm guessing that "Censorship = 1" line was referring to the presence of the Censorship.txt file in the www folder, maybe Tinker should rename that line? Having people converse about how weird it is doesn't do his Patreon status any good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DomWolf and lalo

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hello,

Anybody Can help me please?

I cannot complete Erevi's "Perfume" quest.

I already have materials and can craft potions at Alchemy table which Erevi wants. and ofcourse I gave potions to Erevi. But quest still shows in there.

Any help?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
IF her main fetish is cucking her husband then she wouldnt have him go anywhere when you ask her for sex and it isnt part of the "debt". I am sure it is a turn on for her but not always and I am sure it would be no different if Thomas wasnt around.
No I didnt mean she had that fetish. I ment that it's a fetish that she appeals to for some players, the idea of cucking a man by locking him into a situation where you get to fuck his wife.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a waypoint portal in the swamps, dark forest or farm? I think I got all of them unlocked but wasnt sure if I was missing any or not. Does anyone have a list of these to see where they are all at? Also I notice that Shakala and the daughter Zelda (I named her) their Affection fluctuates between 3 and 4, is that due to how many goblins you have in your population (I do have the cheat on also)? There is no Affection points for the vampires? Also how do you get max Affection points for Caleah? I have upto 4 with her right now.
No those locations dont have portals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Goblins population I beleive is connected to overall population(?)

Caleah I beleive is stuck at 4 hearts right now & Oksana is stuck at 3. Dunno why.

Vampires dont have Affection to gain or lose it's just blank.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes