DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
dont tell him, you should be on my side in all this so shhhhh
I am on you're side. She doesn't have a portrate & no model so it would be too much work for such a random character (when Tinekerer could be working in more importent LIs) I just didnt want you yo look silly with misinformation lol

Reactions: Lostan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Side benefit of moving the exit icon to a corner is it frees up an extra spot for a girl. It currently blocks two spots, in a corner it would only take up one.
Or Tinkerer could just add a Return bar into the corner so it barley takes any space at all.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, I am worried something might be wrong with my game.

The issue I have is that I am somewhat stuck concerning Frida. Despite having given her several dozen bushel of vegetables, her affection doesn't seem high enough to even let me sleep at her house (saw in the WT that she'd let you sleep in her home after rescuing the puppies). And that also prevents me from completing the quest "A pet for my girl".

My progress so far : I'm currently on the "Niger Acarna" main quest. Is it normal to have no progress at all with Frida up to this point or is there actually something wrong with my game (i installed the hotfix btw) ?

On a side note, is there a way to check the affection score of the girls in game ? Noticed people talking about this, but so far, the only thing I picked up is on the summary of saves (only show Alice and Gwynetth affections tho).
Buy the key from the Shady Guy in Tavern then do the quest to get Book of Girls. That let's u see Affection.

DONT SLEEP IN HER BED! Every time she catches u & she isnt at least having sex with MC she will lose Affection (which goes against everything you've all ready done).

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Still no sign of the most important one??? The Millers Wife!!! :p I've rebuilt her home so many times now I should be able to make her work it off in the alley if I wanted (a replacement for Gwen maybe), never mind a little sucky suck in the pub while the builders are reconstructing her home.... I really want to cuck that Miller, the lazy asshole does nothing but stand outside the mill... I've never see him work once, (no wonder vermin took it over, he's never there to stop them moving in). Having him come home to a wife who has my cum running down her legs from her stretched out orifices is one of my life goals :devilish:...I'm hoping for a phat Milf like Jenny with maybe a little extra junk in the trunk... a nice little jiggle in her wiggle :D (skinny girls are great but a plush ass is easier on your balls)

PS.
A UI suggestion, that center "back" button in the Book of girls is a poor choice IMO, it's not intuitive at all, maybe if Tinkerer did something to make it stand out a bit more, people wouldn't keep mistaking it for a placeholder... Personally I have to "search" for it each time (I don't use to frequently enough for it to stick in my memory).
Lol. Speaking of cucking the husband I find it funny when your balls deep in Jenny in Missionary style and her husband comes in to tell her something and she is having a massive orgasm and then he says he will be outside. I hope there will be plans to get him out of our hair in the future so we can have Jenny all to ourselves.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lol. Speaking of cucking the husband I find it funny when your balls deep in Jenny in Missionary style and her husband comes in to tell her something and she is having a massive orgasm and then he says he will be outside. I hope there will be plans to get him out of our hair in the future so we can have Jenny all to ourselves.
I feel part of Jennt's fetish rosta is cucking her husband so I think Tom is going anywhere soon...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am on you're side. She doesn't have a portrate & no model so it would be too much work for such a random character (when Tinekerer could be working in more importent LIs) I just didnt want you yo look silly with misinformation lol
Traitor!!!!! Mrs Miller is perhaps the most pivotal character in the game (except maybe Bat Breeder)... the World will collapse into chaos if we don't get a ton of scenes with her!!!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Traitor!!!!! Mrs Miller is perhaps the most pivotal character in the game (except maybe Bat Breeder)... the World will collapse into chaos if we don't get a ton of scenes with her!!!!
Ok what's Mrs Miller's first name?

I'll wait lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She have first name? I mean she is some like Stifler's mom.
You know MC fuck her and say only: You are fucking tight millers wife.
it's hotter thinking about her purely as someones else wife/mother no names needed, the thought her husband and children are just on the other side of the wall is whats hot... it's like fucking Principle Smith, I don't care what her first name is... I'm fucking THE PRINCIPLE over her own desk!!!! :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I must say that I havent played this game before until just recently and noticed that Beth is the only LI in the game that doesnt get pregnant yet, unless I am missing something and she is very difficult to get pregnant. The vampires are very hard to get pregnant, I got the redhead pregnant first and then the one with the small tits and finally after so many tries the last one was the mage. The girl book is interesting too bad you dont get it earlier in the game to see the progress on affection points for most of the earlier girls. I must say I do enjoy cucking some of the husbands. I get that the NTR is optional BUT I think some text should be changed due to not making certain NTR choices like for example when you dont have Ziva "negotiate" with Gurg, she tells the MC later after the MC and Gabrial return from killing the Orcs when she stayed behind to heal Gurg that she mentioned "he was agreeable after a few rounds of "negotiations"!" basically implying right there that she had sex with him off screen even if you didnt make the choice for her to do it before. I could understand IF I had made that choice for her to do that but I didnt and it doesnt sit right with me that she would say that like she will get future Gurg action behind the MC's back even if we dont see it. A few other text should be changed at certain Affection levels for some of the women like for Victoria keeps calling the MC Toy and at level 5 Affection she shouldnt be calling him that as it is disrespectful as is when Frida and Erevi call the MC pet or slave still at Affection level 5, I could understand at low levels of Affection to be calling the MC that because it is the beginning of their relationships but later on when you get higher in Affection they should be more loving than disrespectful. I hope that we can have a Troll and/or Orc LI in the future I mean we have almost everything else as a LI except a Werewolf LI, I do hope we get more MILFS in the game like Frida and Hilde's mother. All in all I am really enjoying the game wish I had downloaded it sooner and cant wait to see what more new content we will get in the future, hopefully the dev will go back and fix the earlier scenes with Victoria where it is grainy and no animations.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So who has encountered technical difficulties with applying suntan lotion on Brigitte after her quests are completed?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I must say that I havent played this game before until just recently and noticed that Beth is the only LI in the game that doesnt get pregnant yet, unless I am missing something and she is very difficult to get pregnant.
Beth is the only LI who cannot get pregnant yet. She is getting an update (& physical makeover) in the next update that is coming up.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes