Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
Did Tinkerer promise an update every month?
I feel that we get an update in 2 months, sometimes the update comes in one and a half month, tinkerers also go for a walk, then at that time they give the update late, but a game and the story of this game and the rules of the game are different from all others, that is why this game is so special, whoever understands this game will become crazy about it :love:

• Love
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
List of girls & when they can get preg:

Gwynneth- Enhanced Fertility after "The Election"
•Alice- Enhanced Fertility during "Wedding Wrecker".
Beth- Complete "Restore The Temple" & "A Date With Beth". She can get preg in the Stable anytime after this.
Jenny- get Jenny the Red Lingurie as a gift & use Enhanced Fertility once cream pie becomes avalable as a reward during "Intervention".
Victoria- have a Barreness potion on hand but dont use it when she visits to collect rent.
•Mia- Gift her the Red Ridinghood outfit.
Ziva- Enhanced Fertility, not sure if it's from "Rung A Bell" or "Mass" but she can get preg around this point.
Oksana- Once MC has sex with her at Temple. during "A Friend In Need" (wont be revealed until AFTER "Mouths To Feed").
Julia- can get preg during her 'wedding' with MC.
Rosy- Can get preg the moment MC unlocks sex with her. Must complete "The Missing Boyfriend".
Liandra- Can get preg the moment MC has sex with her after "Trouble At The Well".
Luthien- Dueing "Family Business" she can get preg if given a Tasty Pastry before sex.
Erevi- Gets preg as part of the Main Stoey during "The Lords Work" (officially the first pregnancy-birth in the story).
Caleah- Like Ziva I'm not sure if it starts at "Ring A Bell" or "Mass" but around that time.
Frida- Can get preg the moment MC has sex with her (birth is locked behind Waystones Part-2).
Hilde- Can get preg from completing "Pickyuprock".
Birgitte- Can get preg if MC spikes her food with Moonflower Pollen during "Quality Time With Birgitte" (Lodge Date).
Maghda- Can get preg from the very first fuck!
•-shakala- Can get preg after her 3rd battle by calling her at the dead tree.
•"GoblinDaughter"- Can get preg the moment you unlock sex during "Be A Good Father".
Seqouia- Can get preg the moment she is brought back to the Hall & fucked after "A Rebellious Tribe".
Obeah- Can get preg with Enhanced Fertility the moment she is brought to the Hall (VERY HARD TO DO AT FIRST!).
Annabelle- Can get preg the moment you have sex by following her questline.
•"BatBreeder"- can get preg the moment you start having sex (need at least 1 Sex Frame in dungeon).
Venomina- Can get preg the moment you have sex during "Creepy Crawlies".
Vixenatrix- Can get preg during "Let There Be Light!" by agreeing to her deal.
Adaobi- Can get preg once at the Castle with Enhanced Fertility.
Reanna- Can get preg once at the Castle with Enhanced Fertility (if she isnt the 1st to get oreg she will have to be tricked into taking Enhanced creampie)
Zsofia- Can get preg the moment MC gives her the Red Dress (Enhanced Fertility).
•"Erevi'sDaughter"- Can get preg during "Waystones Part-2 (No Decenser Patch? It will just happen...)
•"Familiar"- After leveling he took Lvl9 complete her quest. Can get preg the moment you can have sex.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah ive done all that and nothing
is there a chance or something
Yes. Girls who are fertile are a 25%, with Fertility potion that's 50% & with Enhanced Fertility its 100% success.

With girls who are barren, or taking contraceptives like Gwynneth, its 0% & Enhanced Fertility turns that into 25%. If I was you I would save just before sex then if she dosent get preg just reload & try again. It saves resources & if you're lucky shouldnt take too long.

For future reference if you click Reply in the lower right corner of a comment the person will get a notification (y)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
Yes. Girls who are fertile are a 25%, with Fertility potion that's 50% & with Enhanced Fertility its 100% success.

With girls who are barren, or taking contraceptives like Gwynneth, its 0% & Enhanced Fertility turns that into 25%. If I was you I would save just before sex then if she dosent get preg just reload & try again. It saves resources & if you're lucky shouldnt take too long.

For future reference if you click Reply in the lower right corner of a comment the person will get a notification (y)
yeah ok thanks

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Adaobi- Can get preg once at the Castle with Enhanced Fertility.
Reanna- Can get preg once at the Castle with Enhanced Fertility (if she isnt the 1st to get oreg she will have to be tricked into taking Enhanced creampie)
I hate to be THAT guy but they aren't limited to getting pregnant "ONCE at the castle", they can get pregnant many times at the castle :p
(just being pedantic BTW)

Does Reanna still need to be tricked after her first birth? I don't remember her needing to be tricked in previous playthrough and haven't gotten her pregnant yet in this one.
Is that new BTW or am I just failing to recall it properly

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes