PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Don't know if this was already answered but bear with me before the gestapo of the thread send me to use the search function;
1) Which one of the MC daughters are potentially LIs so far?
2) Do you always have to play the betting game to fuck Jenny?
1) There are two LI daughters. Succubus (Erevi daughter) and Goblin (Shakala daughter). You need decensor patch for both of them.
2) No, you can ask her for fuck and she send Thomas for some paper bags. Or you can collect rent and can play for double or simply fuck her. Both when she is horny.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
...That is not a "Story" ! Stories begins with the end, that it already have decided.
But this feels like a living inside a unwritten and unfinished book. :unsure:
Well i guess it's every H games story in here hunh ?

But still it's not a "Main story" ! Main story have a purpose ! And i am asking WHAT is Mc's purpose ? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't know if this was already answered but bear with me before the gestapo of the thread send me to use the search function;
1) Which one of the MC daughters are potentially LIs so far?
2) Do you always have to play the betting game to fuck Jenny?
1) Succubus (Erevi's Daughter) & Goblin (Shakala's Daughter)

2) Yes. If you take the Loaded Dice from the bandits the Hideout when saving Tom then the gambling become so much easier. After u get her gift & lock Tom into debt you dont have to gamble anymore & can fuck her for every weak passed.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i didn't know this game had a "Main Story" ?
i mean, all the quests are just building harem and having scenes with the female characters...
What was the real purpose of the Mc ? What was the main story ? Did i missed it ?
Main Story = the Main Quests which revolve around the brewing power & rivalry of the Qeteshians (Temple) & Nergalites (Tower)

Currently the story just rebuilding the Temple to reestablish Qetesh's power base & helping to strengthen Nergal who is working up to their final revenge. This next update will have the 2 story arcs finally having a crossover in events!

I have a theory based on a few clues & story points on what the main story is gonna be revealed as:

•I believe MC is the son of Qetesh which is why he seems so important to her & her plans. Nergal knows who he is & made him his Chosen One as part of his revenge plot. (This is pure speculation next) I beleive that the Lord of Light might take the role of the true BBEG, so MC is able to unite Temple & Tower to work together.

Last edited:

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Main Story = the Main Quests which revolve around the brewing power & rivalry of the Qeteshians (Temple) & Nergalites (Tower)

Currently the story just rebuilding the Temple to reestablish Qetesh's power base & helping to strengthen Nergal who is working up to their final revenge. This next update will have the 2 story arcs finally having a crossover in events!

I have a theory based on a few clues & story points on what the main story is gonna be revealed as:

•I believe MC is the son of Qetesh which is why he seems so important to her & her plans. Nergal knows who he is & made him his Chosen One as part of his revenge plot. (This is pure speculation next) I beleive that the Lord of Light might take the role of the true BBEG, so MC is able to unite Temple & Tower to work together.
hunh, i didn't know that was the main story ! I just wanted to see the priestess's scenes, so i just go along with the flow.
WAIT ! i shagged the Elf sorcerer too And i think helped her too ! Oh hohoo MC you scoundrel ! He is gonna pay, When that 2 Gods find out that he bamboozled them, They are gonna Hard dry on his back ! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Your speculations makes More sense ! The mortal who she cheated on Nergal ! it's his Father ! Ooooh :eek:
I hope it goes just like that ! Very interesting ! Now that's Sounds like a True Main story ! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hunh, i didn't know that was the main story ! I just wanted to see the priestess's scenes, so i just go along with the flow.
WAIT ! i shagged the Elf sorcerer too And i think helped her too ! Oh hohoo MC you scoundrel ! He is gonna pay, When that 2 Gods find out that he bamboozled them, They are gonna Hard dry on his back ! :ROFLMAO:
Yep MC is knowingly helping 2 factions that serve gods that dont like each other. If you just play to fuck the hot babes & arnt especially interested in following the plot too much I'll give an abridged version of events bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yep MC is knowingly helping 2 factions that serve gods that dont like each other. If you just play to fuck the hot babes & arnt especially interested in following the plot too much I'll give an abridged version of events bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the abriged version should also include the fact the lord of light is Quetesh's brother and the peasant "stole" one of his vestal virgins

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
the abriged version should also include the fact the lord of light is Quetesh's brother and the peasant "stole" one of his vestal virgins
Those quests are optional. You don't have to do it at all, same as the giants, Mia, Victoria (I don't get why you would pass on her but you can), etc. Though you miss out on 3 (or 4) additions to the harem if you do skip them.

You do run afoul of the LoL's minions at least one other time during the Main quests, and I like the idea of him being the true BBEG, but those quests don't belong in the abridged version. Unless they've been changed to required...?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The abridged version was just the historical build up to MC arriving. I didnt think it was importent info in that context.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks a lot but... this door is LOCKED!! did I miss something?
If u have met Gabriel in the Tavern & delta with the Thug Bosses then u & Gabriel should be able to go to that hut. Directly above the Stable. If it dosent open then I dont know what's up with you're game.

EDIT: Do u have the gallery mod installed. It has a habit of breaking the game & its IN that house so theres gonna be a clash in coding there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You do run afoul of the LoL's minions at least one other time during the Main quests, and I like the idea of him being the true BBEG, but those quests don't belong in the abridged version. Unless they've been changed to required...?
Oksana joining the Temple is NOT required ro complete any events.

I too like the idea of the LoL being the BBEG cos it would be the perfect antithesis for both the Temple & Tower in the morality department.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Oksana joining the Temple is NOT required ro complete any events.

I too like the idea of the LoL being the BBEG cos it would be the perfect antithesis for both the Temple & Tower in the morality department.
I'm sure you need to do "spread the good word" to start "mouths to feed" UNLESS the game bugs by altering oksana's fate

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm sure you need to do "spread the good word" to start "mouths to feed" UNLESS the game bugs by altering oksana's fate
If Oksana died, left forever or you never completed the quest, then as far as I'm aware, the game skips "Spread The Good Word" & "A Friend In Need", going strate to "Mouths To Feed" as there is a version of that quest & "Monster Hunter" cutscenes that do not have Oksana there.

Not sure how completing it later or bringing back Oksana (via Castle Ghost) affects this.

Reactions: Lostan

MarvinDive

Jul 25, 2024
If u have met Gabriel in the Tavern & delta with the Thug Bosses then u & Gabriel should be able to go to that hut. Directly above the Stable. If it dosent open then I dont know what's up with you're game.

EDIT: Do u have the gallery mod installed. It has a habit of breaking the game & its IN that house so theres gonna be a clash in coding there.
That’s right, it seems that the conflict was caused by the MOD. After I re-downloaded the version without the gallery mod, there were no more issues.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes