Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes. I also fixed the padlock, and I am done with Erevi's quests in this version.
did you kock her up when she asked you specifically NOT TO DO so?
From my recollection the earliest you can impregnate her willingly is after you did her several favors and gifted her the white outfit
(i.e. save the puppy for free, gift her the padlock, be nice dureing all your meetings and cum outside dureing the first sex... etc.)
And for Beth did you complete the spyglas quest? and did you spy on her horse tameing?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Jul 17, 2018
I think I found the problem. i slept with her right after giving her the padlock, so that must have been some kind of bug, and I haven't done the spyglass quest. Also, what is the gold and sexy thing that you give to the dragon?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
either read the walkthrough/Guide from the OP or use the search function... it's getting tiering to repeat those question, answer phrases...

halil123

May 23, 2017
So just tried this game

1- Why does this not have a ntr or cuck or whatever you call it tag. Because this is basically Cuck's Quest since every girl you get to fuck also fucks somebody else.
2- I don't care if you are a colossal cuck irl and you wanted to create a game for your fetish. But if some guy with a foot fetish created a game where half the scenes were footjob or something AND he didn't state that in title/description that would be bullshit too. There are only 2 girls without cuck scenes and it's because both can't move freely(elf guarding the well and bat slave), lol.
3- Need replay gallery, spirit potions with scattered scenes is the worst idea ever. It's better than nothing I guess.
4- Maybe add some rare items as a quest or boss reward. What's the point of equipments if you only have one choice.
5-Need fast travel or repel. We can "summon or transform" so let him transform to some winged creature and fly between town/temple/castle/orc village.

U

User_196312

So just tried this game

1- Why does this not have a ntr or cuck or whatever you call it tag. Because this is basically Cuck's Quest since every girl you get to fuck also fucks somebody else.
2- I don't care if you are a colossal cuck irl and you wanted to create a game for your fetish. But if some guy with a foot fetish created a game where half the scenes were footjob or something AND he didn't state that in title/description that would be bullshit too. There are only 2 girls without cuck scenes and it's because both can't move freely(elf guarding the well and bat slave), lol.
3- Need replay gallery, spirit potions with scattered scenes is the worst idea ever. It's better than nothing I guess.
4- Maybe add some rare weapon or something as a quest or boss reward. What's the point of equipments if you only have one choice.
5-Need fast travel or repel. We can "summon or transform" so let him transform to some winged creature and fly between town/temple/castle/orc village.
:cautious: Take a deep breath mate and tell us what happen?? No one want to give you a cookie??

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So just tried this game

4- Maybe add some rare weapon or something as a quest or boss reward. What's the point of equipments if you only have one choice.
First of all there's plenty of girls that don't fuck other guys. Erevi, the vampire sisters, Mia if you stop the goblins, frida, vixenatrix, caleah, Alice are the ones cuck free.
There are multiple weapons to chose; sword and shield, bow, axe and shield, spear and shield, two handed axe, two handed sword
As of teleportation, if only you used the search function, you'd know it will be added next month as part of the update focusing on MC's daughter.

Reactions: User_196312

halil123

May 23, 2017
:cautious: Take a deep breath mate and tell us what happen?? No one want to give you a cookie??
I'm just saying making it optional would be much better from his perspective. Everybody gets the scenes they want, bigger target audience == more supporters.

There are multiple weapons to chose; sword and shield, bow, axe and shield, spear and shield, two handed axe, two handed sword
They are just changing a few stats. You can add a special skill for each weapon to make them more unique. Or you should be able to get better versions of starting weapons.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm just saying making it optional would be much better from his perspective. Everybody gets the scenes they want, bigger target audience == more supporters.

They are just changing a few stats. You can add a special skill for each weapon to make them more unique. Or you should be able to get better versions of starting weapons.
But adding more weapons is pointless, you can one shot most enemies with a simple spear

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
So just tried this game

4- Maybe add some rare items as a quest or boss reward. What's the point of equipments if you only have one choice.
How much did you play this game 5 min even your review are the same words from this comments wtf at least play the game to know what you are writing before you talk shit. Most of this things you wrote are in the game but some people want to make their self look stupid.

halil123

May 23, 2017
How much did you play this game 5 min even your review are the same words from this comments wtf at least play the game to know what you are writing before you talk shit. Most of this things you wrote are in the game but some people want to make their self look stupid.
I quit after werewolf scene. How am I suppose to know about spirit potions if I only played for 5 mins, smartass.

U

User_196312

This will be in the next update the fast travel!!! we don't know if we can summon or transform for take the fast travel in the next update wait and see mate. =)

And before rated this thread with 1 star please play all the game and research what happened in the next update. =)

halil123

May 23, 2017
And before rated this thread with 1 star please play all the game and research what happened in the next update. =)
Somebody should warn people that they are about to play a game where every other questline ends with sharing/cucking/ntr. I wouldn't rate it if it wasn't misleading.

The werewolf path was ment as comedy and for those who went with it had the option to hunt down the werewolf
I'm not complaining about werewolf scene(except the unimmersive warning screen).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Somebody should warn people that they are about to play a game where every other questline ends with sharing/cucking/ntr. I wouldn't rate it if it wasn't misleading.

I'm not complaining about werewolf scene(except the unimmersive warning screen).
For that purpose he added a switch near Mias hut... activating it changed the scene to a succesfull player transformation and Mia getting her fantasy...
really start useing the search function or read this thread to learn these things... a look into the changelog is also very useful

U

User_196312

I agree with that you want warn people but rate this game with 1 star its not fair.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018

can you send you save i want to see if you can

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes