Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
She's/they're telling/warning him that he's going to be her FIRST husband. What did you think was going to happen, pal?

I CALL IT POLYANDRY, dude. Do you know what "polyandry" means?

Moreover, the game is pointing out what the goblins' sex ratio is. WHAT the HELL did you expect?
You convinced me other people fucking my wife is not cucking

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
let's see... all in all there are 8 scenes in game were the player either is a voyeur when a girl gets raped or is actually the one not getting fucked while the girl he tried to charm is...
the voyeur scenes can actually be skipped (5) and 1 of the others too.
that leaves a total of 2 scenes that can't be skipped 1 IF you intend to complete the story of a totally optional character...
so in reality we have 1 Event with a mainstory character that is a 3-some with the player and a stud...the player even takes the front entrance...
on the contrary we have... I dunno around 30+ scenes were the player is either stealing someone else girlfriend, fiance, or wife...
But yeah totally NEEDS the NTR tag on that ratio

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
let's see... all in all there are 8 scenes in game were the player either is a voyeur when a girl gets raped or is actually the one not getting fucked while the girl he tried to charm is...
the voyeur scenes can actually be skipped (5) and 1 of the others too.
that leaves a total of 2 scenes that can't be skipped 1 IF you intend to complete the story of a totally optional character...
so in reality we have 1 Event with a mainstory character that is a 3-some with the player and a stud...the player even takes the front entrance...
on the contrary we have... I dunno around 30+ scenes were the player is either stealing someone else girlfriend, fiance, or wife...
But yeah totally NEEDS the NTR tag on that ratio
How dare those women have sex with anyone but the main character? What will we get to next, the town prostitute fucking other people?!

• Haha
Reactions: Kermitt

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
What ingredients? Gather mushrooms, lilies, honey etc. They regrow weekly. Pumpkins can be grown if you rent the field from the farmer in Weirdwood. There's a walkthrough for 1.32 that answers obvious questions; google it.
no, the ingredients for ziva (the perfect wife quest)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Endrju @E-Dog do you think PQ should have the NTR tag or it would be an unjust tag?
I still however consider ntr to mean, you two are in a monogamous relationship and someone steals one of you away. Otherwise its cheating only.
However, it seems that most peeps think ntr is any girl in game doing anything with anyone other than mc. Thats not ntr. Thats life. Lol.

Since goblin wedding doesnt remove her from us i dont think its ntr. I would at most consider the wedding to be cucking the mc. Thats still not ntr.

However to be fair, lets address the mayor's wife. She comes home to her husband still. She stays with him so i dont consider that ntr either....just cheating....and having mc's baby. But she stays with the mayor (mind you, i havent completely caught up entirely with the game yet but im pretty much there i believe)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
@Endrju @E-Dog do you think PQ should have the NTR tag or it would be an unjust tag?
I still however consider ntr to mean, you two are in a monogamous relationship and someone steals one of you away. Otherwise its cheating only.
However, it seems that most peeps think ntr is any girl in game doing anything with anyone other than mc. Thats not ntr. Thats life. Lol.

Since goblin wedding doesnt remove her from us i dont think its ntr. I would at most consider the wedding to be cucking the mc. Thats still not ntr.

However to be fair, lets address the mayor's wife. She comes home to her husband still. She stays with him so i dont consider that ntr either....just cheating....and having mc's baby. But she stays with the mayor (mind you, i havent completely caught up entirely with the game yet but im pretty much there i believe)
i agree kind of but what with innkeeper daughter if you cock it up we know how it will end, i think ntr tag schuld be here, avoidable situation but still

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i agree kind of but what with innkeeper daughter if you cock it up we know how it will end, i think ntr tag schuld be here, avoidable situation but still
:unsure: What do you mean by that? o_Oo_O

There are no "ifs" in this game: when you make the right choice you move on with your quest. Otherwise, you get stuck.

The game is: MC fucking and knocking up every woman/female monster he meets.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
oh i didn't know that, so there is no chance in the game with any girl to be fucked by others that's what are you saying? because I'm not sure about it, still not done with the game though

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
oh i didn't know that, so there is no chance in the game with any girl to be fucked by others that's what are you saying? because I'm not sure about it, still not done with the game though
Nah other people fuck your wife. But i have already given up on the cucking tag being added.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes