Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you are terribly obstinate with a single optional scene being against your taste and proclamating there should be a tag added to the game just for that one scene...
I mean I am not a terrible fan of that scene myself, but I wouldn't go THAT far

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
why the alice doggy anamination gets stuck in tailor shop ? @ wedding part ? any bug ! just cant get furture it stucks ?

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but after the threesome with Ziva and the elf chick in the temple, does pulling that rope ever do anything afterwards? More importantly, is there any way to get a repeatable scene with Ziva?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but after the threesome with Ziva and the elf chick in the temple, does pulling that rope ever do anything afterwards? More importantly, is there any way to get a repeatable scene with Ziva?
Pulling the rope, does repeat the scene but the girls will address MC's eagerness

Jul 17, 2018
I think people are confusing cucking with cheating. The game is tagged with cheating, and if you are having sex with 12 different girls, and impregnating half of them, then you are a cheating man whore. Not to mention that Victoria cheats with you, and even gets pregnant, and if you don't like the game, just don't play it and stop complaining. Its that easy. It would be nice to have a repeatable sex scene with Erevi though, because once she gives birth, she will reject you. That's why I have stopped my progress on the maternity wear quest.

U

User_196312

All this is hypocrisy!!! We have a big werewolf who's fuck a girl WOW it's fun, we've a girl gangbanged by goblins wtf it's so beautiful i love that, we can fuck a big dragon, look man i can fuck so hard a big dragon girl =)

But there's only one thing you do not like is cheating cucking or whatever you want to call that wtf dude.

it's the most stupid thing that you've in game and you do not like it but you prefer to have incest bestiality etc.

Hypocrisy.

Reactions: Versidius
Jul 31, 2018
guys i have a problem........i completed all the chosen one quest an maternity wear without capturing bat breeder and setting up the egg farm.....i dont have a bat breeder in my inventory so now is there a way to "re-capture"a bat breeder cause acant use the rope nor the stun magic have effect.....pls help me

U

User_196312

I don't care if you get your rocks off when other people fuck your wife I just want the cuck tag to be added since it's undeniably in the game. Im not here to kinkshame you or whatever.
I don't care of watch some guys fuck my wife it's just a game not the real life and i'm sorry to say that but in Peasant's Quest you not married with girls But yes you can fuck victoria married to the mayor i think but if you want your tag ask it and normally you can have it.

It's just it's so stupid to add a tag just for this little thing but ask. =)

Reactions: mineiros123
U

User_196312

Oh why you delete your comment??

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Oh why you delete your comment??
Cause im done arguing it's pointless. You are actually married to shakala and the tribe (who she is not married to so it's not polyandry) fucks her infront of you. All I wanted was for the game to be properly tagged but it's pointless and only causes friction in this thread and between users.

Reactions: Aioria619
U

User_196312

Cause im done arguing it's pointless. You are actually married to shakala and the tribe (who she is not married to so it's not polyandry) fucks her infront of you. All I wanted was for the game to be properly tagged but it's pointless and only causes friction in this thread and between users.
=) i forget her my bad but like i said ask for the tag. =)

And we don't have any friction between you and me mate =)

Reactions: Prevat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the problem with that Tag is that it tends to scare new users that don't know the game yet away for no good reason.
Also I am pretty sure that the marriage is only completed after the orgy as it is part of their innitial vows, so it's technically Shakala fucking with the flower girl if you want to compare?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
You also go hunt a beast for it's fur. You also beat her over and over to fuck her. In real world that is rape. Aparently it didn't occur to you that Goblin culture is a bit different and beating to fuck her, killing a beast to marry her and the tribe fucking her is all part of their culture. You're not getting cucked there.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
You also go hunt a beast for it's fur. You also beat her over and over to fuck her. In real world that is rape. Aparently it didn't occur to you that Goblin culture is a bit different and beating to fuck her, killing a beast to marry her and the tribe fucking her is all part of their culture. You're not getting cucked there.
Let it go

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes