xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
I'm getting stuck with pass granny to meet Mia after quest "getting Mia Puppy", i know summon spell must learned in order to transform body to Balder but whenever i talk to Ziva she's not give me a clue(i've completed let it be light quest) and Erevi has give birth too
are there any ways to learned Summon magic spell?

Jul 17, 2018
I'm getting stuck with pass granny to meet Mia after quest "getting Mia Puppy", i know summon spell must learned in order to transform body to Balder but whenever i talk to Ziva she's not give me a clue(i've completed let it be light quest) and Erevi has give birth too
are there any ways to learned Summon magic spell?
To learn the summon spell, you need to ask Beth for a date, then go talk to Erevi to teach you, she will say no, so you need to insist, and she says she'll teach you if you make a crib for your daughter, and a crystallized egg for the spell. For the crib, you need the wood from the kitchen, the rope from the dungeon, and a bear pelt. It needs to be built next to Erevi's bed.

Dec 25, 2017
Next quick question since im playing on android how am i able to equip weapons and armor? I tap on the "use" option but all i get is an error sound.

Rosternart

Jan 3, 2018
Making friends....

Can't believe another week has gone by! Whoever decided 24 hours was enough for one day?
Anyway, thought I'd give you another sneak peek and a small report on progress.
The past week I've been working on the new map sections. Three in total; one outdoor section and two indoor areas.
And they are all up and running now. I also finished the fourth scene I was working on last time.
Currently I'm working on making Victoria and Erevi's daughter become BFF's:).
Still a lot left to do though, so you'll probably have to be patient for another 3 weeks before it's ready for release.
Thanks for your support and patience!

Tinkerer

MCBedroom4_-_222.png

U

User_196312

Making friends....

Can't believe another week has gone by! Whoever decided 24 hours was enough for one day?
Anyway, thought I'd give you another sneak peek and a small report on progress.
The past week I've been working on the new map sections. Three in total; one outdoor section and two indoor areas.
And they are all up and running now. I also finished the fourth scene I was working on last time.
Currently I'm working on making Victoria and Erevi's daughter become BFF's:).
Still a lot left to do though, so you'll probably have to be patient for another 3 weeks before it's ready for release.
Thanks for your support and patience!

Tinkerer

View attachment 235389
:love:

U

User_196312

@Kukothemadhatter So what do you think about Victoria and my favorite girl Everi's daughter become BFF??

We are going to have a bigger bed for all to put in. :p

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes