Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She is afraid or maybe embarrassed to be seen naked.

But if she's frightened we know the first power of Everi's daughter mind control.

Do you think she will teach us that which will allow us to control the spirits?? I love that
I don't think MC has what it takes to control minds, but she could teach him a new spell, maybe how to add elements to weapons
San you please explain
I'm Dumy I didn't understand
Plz help
With?

Reactions: User_196312

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dudes, the walkthrough will answer your questions. How about checking it before posting?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So how do you guys feel about the following idea. Maghda gets some work put in, including pregnancy. The "baby" is in essence a grown woman that you can fuck and impregnate inside the womb before birth if you fuck maghda during late pregnancy? I suggested it to Tinkerer and he might be for it if people like the idea

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So how do you guys feel about the following idea. Maghda gets some work put in, including pregnancy. The "baby" is in essence a grown woman that you can fuck and impregnate inside the womb before birth if you fuck maghda during late pregnancy? I suggested it to Tinkerer and he might be for it if people like the idea
I like that idea. But add Maghda's mate as a boss. He could be furious about the pregnancy result and attack the MC

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Only if Maghda gets a sexy revamp, lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A rather disturbing fantasy... not only because Maghda isn't really someone I want to deal with after the fetch Quest for the tailor...
but impregnateing a potential daughter while it's in it's mothers belly?
Sorry but can't get warm with that

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Only if Maghda gets a sexy revamp, lol.
I think she might. All recent chars got a revamp.

A rather disturbing fantasy... not only because Maghda isn't really someone I want to deal with after the fetch Quest for the tailor...
but impregnateing a potential daughter while it's in it's mothers belly?
Sorry but can't get warm with that
She's fully grown adult human by our standards :p

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes