Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You also go hunt a beast for it's fur. You also beat her over and over to fuck her. In real world that is rape. Aparently it didn't occur to you that Goblin culture is a bit different and beating to fuck her, killing a beast to marry her and the tribe fucking her is all part of their culture. You're not getting cucked there.
I'd dare to say it's the tribe that gets shamed. they do their best, yet the First Mate is the best.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
And only one for the rest of her life. And an outsider and not even a goblin at that :D They're getting cucked
Just the MC is being cucked for that situation. The goblins and whats her name are cucking the MC.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone here have any exploits or hacks for this one, kinda hard to get started.
Activate cheats. Work farm in morning then go east and kill goblins. When needed, back to farm to sleep for free and sell the ears to mayor. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. For multiple goblins at a time when able, head south.

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
Activate cheats. Work farm in morning then go east and kill goblins. When needed, back to farm to sleep for free and sell the ears to mayor. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. For multiple goblins at a time when able, head south.
how do you activate cheats, since I can't even fight anyone, I gained some money from saving the girl and then selling trash I pick off of the floor.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
read the walkthrough/guide... you can get a free weapon for a simple fetch quest without combat for starters

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v1.41.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.01.2019 (bugfix)
can i use save file from your Android port to PC version?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
how do you activate cheats, since I can't even fight anyone, I gained some money from saving the girl and then selling trash I pick off of the floor.
EZ XP&Money.
1.save a Doggo [For work at blacksmith] and get a Dagger.
2.Kill Goblin for Farmer [For work at Farm].
3.Every morning work at BS 3 times[First] and work at Farm...Sleep at nearly barn and repeat.(Keep doing until You got level 3- 6.)
4.Rent a room at inn or work at farm(for free rest) and........
4A. Start to kill some goblins to get coins and XP
-Talk to the drunker[Inn] to get info about female goblin.
-Receive Goblin ears quest from Mayor.[20 coins for each]
-East from the town is goblin forest.
-You will found Goblin corpses across the map and get free ears but be careful of female goblin [Save before interact] .
-Repeat.
4B. Become a Farmer to focus on coins. [You can do 4A first in get some money.]
-Rent Farms [Northwest area] from farmer.(Every week need 100 coins)
-Plant pumpkins [All 4 area for maximum income] don't forget to get some wild pumpkins first.
-wait for 1 week.[Free times....You can get some XP&coins or do the Quest]
-Harvest Pumpkins and sell at shop.
-Repeat.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
can i use save file from your Android port to PC version?
it should work, with the emphasis on "should". just try it, your pc shouldn't explode, if the file isn't compatible, with the emphasis on "shouldn't" :whistle:

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
it should work, with the emphasis on "should". just try it, your pc shouldn't explode, if the file isn't compatible, with the emphasis on "shouldn't" :whistle:
i've tried it, and it give me error "typing error, undefined is not a function" right after i want to load

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i've tried it, and it give me error "typing error, undefined is not a function" right after i want to load
i use rpgmaker mv 1.6.1 in my android port, the original pc version 1.4.1. there are differences in the code eg. this.events().filter(function(event) vs. this._events.filter(function(event) <-the reason for your error.
now we know, save files aren't compatible between pc and android. :oops:

Reactions: xxxreyxxx

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
i use rpgmaker mv 1.6.1 in my android port, the original pc version 1.4.1. there are differences in the code eg. this.events().filter(function(event) vs. this._events.filter(function(event) <-the reason for your error.
now we know, save files aren't compatible between pc and android. :oops:
so, there aren't any ways to fix it?

Blackwolf40

Jan 9, 2019
Rbonjour,
Comment faire avec Victoria je lui et donne la lingerie noir et depuis a par quand elle vient chercher l'argents pour la maison je peu avoir aucune relation avec elle

Jul 17, 2018
Rbonjour,
Comment faire avec Victoria je lui et donne la lingerie noir et depuis a par quand elle vient chercher l'argents pour la maison je peu avoir aucune relation avec elle
Quand elle vient chercher l'argents pour la maison, prétendre boire une potion de stérilité.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes