Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
maybe it's a combination of both though... improvement via Gigantic Phallus and enchantment by some Dark magic... would probably also explain the strong red ting on the pic
I believe it is a render that still needs editing. I'm more curious why Victoria's pussy is so reddish and if her render will be different if she's pregnant

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I misunderstood @Kukothemadhatter 's comment. 1 or 2 days ago on the discord chat, we were talking about the future of the game. Some people wanted to see some really fucked up shit in the game and when he mentioned about the game, Kuko, my mind just went to the discussion on the Discord channel. As I said before if something is wanted to be done, Tinkerer will ask his patrons. If you want to know what was being discussed in the Discord channel, I can send you the images of the discussion. Apologize @Kukothemadhatter.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I misunderstood @Kukothemadhatter 's comment. 1 or 2 days ago on the discord chat, we were talking about the future of the game. Some people wanted to see some really fucked up shit in the game and when he mentioned about the game, Kuko, my mind just went to the discussion on the Discord channel. As I said before if something is wanted to be done, Tinkerer will ask his patrons. If you want to know what was being discussed in the Discord channel, I can send you the images of the discussion. Apologize @Kukothemadhatter.
no need to apologise, it's easy to misunderstand things... could you send me te images?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes