hellu321

Jan 11, 2018
Ver 1.41 have a problem after finish of the Orc quest grabiel keep follow me when I go to the village if I go somewhere that is not south he’ll keep repeat that “the temple is on the south,lad” is there anyway to fix it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ver 1.41 have a problem after finish of the Orc quest grabiel keep follow me when I go to the village if I go somewhere that is not south he’ll keep repeat that “the temple is on the south,lad” is there anyway to fix it.
You defeated the orc chieftain ? Right,? You need to enter the main temple. Inside Gabriel will tell you he has to go and tell the mayor

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
i normally stay away from rpgm but i think i ll give this one a go...seems theres a lot of pregnancy in this game:oops:
btw is it playable without the walkthrough?(im a noob ^_^')
In order to get in the panties, yeah. But if you want to play however you like, you don't have to. Just play the game go to the places where must be visited and you'll find your way.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Seriously... Am I blind? Where are the red mushrooms.... All reading suggests they should be easy to find... But I've been ALL over the map and in several caves with NOTHING to show.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
forests... like the Goblin Forest... close to the transection to the Goblin Camp...
They look like a group of four fly agaric I suppose

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes