Jul 17, 2018
I really enjoy this game. Can't wait for the next update. Will there be any new content for Beth? Also, Erevi is my favorite character. Too bad she rejects you at the end, telling you to wait for a new version. It would be nice to have a replayable scene for entertainment until the next update. Just like some of the other characters. Also, it would be nice to impregnate Leandra.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Guys if you want to cheat the game, for example, you want to have limitless money and resources, you might want to use this site .

Jul 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you have sex with her wearing the red outfit, and you as a werewolf, go back the next day, and put the wood on the stone again, and ask her to wear the red outfit again. She will say yes, but without magic. She will ask you if you are willing to take care of her, you need to answer truthfully,(or honestly) After 3-4 days, visit her. If she is pregnant, she will be next to her grandma, talk to her and choose "take full responsibility" If she is not pregnant, you need to keep trying the putting wood on the stone. I suggest you use either an enhanced fertility potion, or just a fertility potion to make sure.

Reactions: u z i
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes