koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
I have played the game a while ago, but i don't have my saves anymore, does anyone have a save for me that is around quest 35? doesnt matter if its a bit earlier

Mar 16, 2018
Is it just me, or does the graph for the puzzle room with the pillars in the guide make no sense whatsoever? Are the numbers on the pillars the order you hit them in? Do we follow the Pale numbered route going up to 17 ? If so why is everything else labelled too?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Is it just me, or does the graph for the puzzle room with the pillars in the guide make no sense whatsoever? Are the numbers on the pillars the order you hit them in? Do we follow the Pale numbered route going up to 17 ? If so why is everything else labelled too?
yes its a bit confusing. just follow the numbers in ascending order. the path of the light is highlighted. also if you try it for a while you will figure it for yourself. start from the middle and figure out how to extend the light path(if that makes sense :p)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
yes its a bit confusing. just follow the numbers in ascending order. the path of the light is highlighted. also if you try it for a while you will figure it for yourself. start from the middle and figure out how to extend the light path(if that makes sense :p)
suggestion...navigate around the stuck corners

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Erevi dominates him for a while then she accepts him, appreciates his acts and the way he treats her. Also, Frida was kind of treating him like a pet. After our MC helped her, she changed, accepted him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Those 2 still like to interact with the MC from a higher standeing... but they kind of do it in a very loveing way, which makes it more seem like giving him pet names and keeping certain criterias of their previous relationship in place since it's kinda romatic (?)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Those 2 still like to interact with the MC from a higher standeing... but they kind of do it in a very loveing way, which makes it more seem like giving him pet names and keeping certain criterias of their previous relationship in place since it's kinda romatic (?)
That's true. They have their own ways to treat the MC. Plus he never gets upset about it as long as he gets those...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how can you call our goblin-dragon-zombie-werewolf slaying mc a pussy ?:cool:
well to be fair Goblins are only organized a real thread, your sword and magic were no match to your "Hyperweapon", and fertility potions when it comes to dragons, you are actually a friend of those walkeing corpses and the werewolf fucked your girl ones...
So I'd call him "the mighty destroyer of all pussy" if that wasn't makeing him sound so unserious :þ

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Progress report
Hi all!
It's been more than a week since my last report, so it's about time I filled you in on what's been going on.
When it comes to image creation/rendering the news isn't as good as hoped. The scene with Vicoria is really giving me a headache. It'll end up with way more images than planned and each image is taking forever to create, since more characters means a lot more work. So I'm still working on that one. When that's done I have one last scene to make, plus some more cutscene images.
On the map/gameplay front, I've also messed things up for myself:-/. Looking at the map sections surrounding the Goblin Forest, I found it had become a bit of an eyesore. It was the oldest remaining map in the game and the graphics were no longer up to par with the maps surrounding it. So I decided it had to go. I updated the graphics and removed all the random goblins popping up out of nowhere.
Now each goblin will be visible on the map, just like other creatures. Worry not, I've thought of you ear-farming types! Each goblin sprite that's visible on the map, represents an encounter of up to three goblins. The actual size of the encounter is randomly determined and based on the player's level. Low level characters will only have encounters with single goblins, whilst the chance of facing more goblins increases at higher levels. This is because lvl 4 players, or below, would likely get butchered if they met 2, or 3 goblins at once. Whilst higher level characters would probably prefer to farm as many ears as possible per encounter.
Of course, once I got going, I thought I might as well change the pop up encounters on all the other maps as well. So for the sake of conformity, all creatures on all outdoor maps are now represented by visible sprites. Some indoor maps still have random pop-up encounters, but I'll wait until another update to change that.
Alas, this has set me back a few days, but the scripting for quests has been proceeding well, so I'm still hopeful of finishing my draft by next weekend. And if the remaining scene goes well, I'm still in with a shot of releasing by the 21st.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
ShrineofNergal4_-_311.png

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Unlocked
Progress report
Hi all!
It's been more than a week since my last report, so it's about time I filled you in on what's been going on.
When it comes to image creation/rendering the news isn't as good as hoped. The scene with Vicoria is really giving me a headache. It'll end up with way more images than planned and each image is taking forever to create, since more characters means a lot more work. So I'm still working on that one. When that's done I have one last scene to make, plus some more cutscene images.
On the map/gameplay front, I've also messed things up for myself:-/. Looking at the map sections surrounding the Goblin Forest, I found it had become a bit of an eyesore. It was the oldest remaining map in the game and the graphics were no longer up to par with the maps surrounding it. So I decided it had to go. I updated the graphics and removed all the random goblins popping up out of nowhere.
Now each goblin will be visible on the map, just like other creatures. Worry not, I've thought of you ear-farming types! Each goblin sprite that's visible on the map, represents an encounter of up to three goblins. The actual size of the encounter is randomly determined and based on the player's level. Low level characters will only have encounters with single goblins, whilst the chance of facing more goblins increases at higher levels. This is because lvl 4 players, or below, would likely get butchered if they met 2, or 3 goblins at once. Whilst higher level characters would probably prefer to farm as many ears as possible per encounter.
Of course, once I got going, I thought I might as well change the pop up encounters on all the other maps as well. So for the sake of conformity, all creatures on all outdoor maps are now represented by visible sprites. Some indoor maps still have random pop-up encounters, but I'll wait until another update to change that.
Alas, this has set me back a few days, but the scripting for quests has been proceeding well, so I'm still hopeful of finishing my draft by next weekend. And if the remaining scene goes well, I'm still in with a shot of releasing by the 21st.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
View attachment 242767
She got curves for days.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Of course, once I got going, I thought I might as well change the pop up encounters on all the other maps as well. So for the sake of conformity, all creatures on all outdoor maps are now represented by visible sprites
the mountain path is narrow so if I read this part righ.. we'll have to fight every single goblin if we want to reach the mines or the tower of dread...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
the mountain path is narrow so if I read this part righ.. we'll have to fight every single goblin if we want to reach the mines or the tower of dread...
but there still will be an option of escaping right?
(not that i mind facing them...easy coins :p)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes