Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So how do you guys feel about the following idea. Maghda gets some work put in, including pregnancy. The "baby" is in essence a grown woman that you can fuck and impregnate inside the womb before birth if you fuck maghda during late pregnancy? I suggested it to Tinkerer and he might be for it if people like the idea
@Johnny-Doe what's your take? @Eerie Entity an opinion please?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think she might. All recent chars got a revamp.
She's fully grown adult human by our standards :p
Well noone said I know what fetishes are best...
if it ever gets added I just won't play/look for it... if others do I won't really care.
But impregnation of an groweing infant is pretty much physiological impossible... the child is not only inside the womb of a woman, but also in some kind of bladder.. otherwise her amniotic fluids would constantly leak out, which would stop any invadeing sperm (unless your sperm also can teleport over short distances :þ)... since you mention the child is already fully grown (which is still impossible without magic involved I gues) she atleast would be fertile...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Well noone said I know what fetishes are best...
if it ever gets added I just won't play/look for it... if others do I won't really care.
But impregnation of an groweing infant is pretty much physiological impossible... the child is not only inside the womb of a woman, but also in some kind of bladder.. otherwise her amniotic fluids would constantly leak out, which would stop any invadeing sperm... since you mention the child is already fully grown (which is still impossible without magic involved I gues) she atleast would be fertile...

It is ogre's so human anatomy doesn't really work :p
And fantasy at that. Erevi popped out a kid in a week :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is ogre's so human anatomy doesn't really work :p
And fantasy at that. Erevi popped out a kid in a week :D
yeah but she and her pregnancy was altered/accelerated by the influence of a god... I doubt Nergal would be interested in such an abonimation a half ogre would mean... also that child would certainly be a threat to any other being.
The raw power of an ogress combined with the intellect of a human (capeable of magic) would make for a dangerous combination... even if the child only partly inherrits those features.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But impregnation of an groweing infant is pretty much physiological impossible..
enhanced fertility potion might do the trick... it could have like 10% chance
The raw power of an ogress combined with the intellect of a human (capeable of magic) would make for a dangerous combination... even if the child only partly inherrits those features.
the potential would be limited by the size of the girl, she wouldn't be as big as her mother, and besides... there's already a pregnant dragon..

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes