Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn I am bugged too The daughter just won't grow up I advanced the game a few days and Eve was still in bed with the baby daughter in her arms... advanced a score more days and same shit... Advanced about 40 days and Finished evert other quest that was available before 1.51 and she is still stuck there in bed as if she just gave birth... Initially a younger sprite of the daughter was running around on the newly added floor asking for sweets but she disappeared after advancing a few days. .. .. I mut have advanced a 100 days without fixing that issue even older saves gave the same problem. I guess I'll grab a save from here and try...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks a lot dude, but I still feel like this is something that Tinkerer should address. He's done god's work so far in maintaining the game to flow as well as possible, and this just feels like a massive oversight. Still, thanks for help, I appreciate that.
no problem! Tinkerer posted the patch over here because incest is forbidden on Patreon and so he could not let them know there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after the daugther started to appear you need to talk to Erevi and interact with one of the teleporter stones, than return to her to have her decipher yor finding which will unlock the travel with your daughter

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Damn I am bugged too The daughter just won't grow up I advanced the game a few days and Eve was still in bed with the baby daughter in her arms... advanced a score more days and same shit... Advanced about 40 days and Finished evert other quest that was available before 1.51 and she is still stuck there in bed as if she just gave birth... Initially a younger sprite of the daughter was running around on the newly added floor asking for sweets but she disappeared after advancing a few days. .. .. I mut have advanced a 100 days without fixing that issue even older saves gave the same problem. I guess I'll grab a save from here and try...
My save worked, had to slow for five days

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
after the daugther started to appear you need to talk to Erevi and interact with one of the teleporter stones, than return to her to have her decipher yor finding which will unlock the travel with your daughter
I cleared up a couple of those warpstones and talked to her but I might have been too late by then allready I guess I will try 1 more time specifically doing this.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My save worked, had to slow for five days
Ya I grabbed those ... I will Give it one last shot and if it still doesn't work I'll just use your saves... if it is a Problem with the compressed version then i'll just have to wait for the opportune time to dowload the full version.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
the game gets stuck at the tower of dreed ? any help ?
I have the same bug. After the "crown of sorcery" quest, the moment you enter the shrine with erevi you are stuck, can't move, can't activate menu. I tried, be an apprentice and rejecting the offer to reenter later the tower. I both instances the moment you are in the shrine room bug appears.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I have the same bug. After the "crown of sorcery" quest, the moment you enter the shrine with erevi you are stuck, can't move, can't activate menu. I tried, be an apprentice and rejecting the offer to reenter later the tower. I both instances the moment you are in the shrine room bug appears.
I've got this too. New game, not old save.

Reactions: Godogma

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ya I grabbed those ... I will Give it one last shot and if it still doesn't work I'll just use your saves... if it is a Problem with the compressed version then i'll just have to wait for the opportune time to dowload the full version.
When I approached the temple, the daughter said she doesn't want to go there as something evil is there

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'll probably re-do the whole game just to be sure...ç_ç bc Erevi's daughter is a kid asking for sweets(in the room below Erevi's) but also in her "baby form" when i talk to Erevi

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes